Author Topic: New PSR ranking system is absolutly retarded (I GET KICKED EVERYWHERE)  (Read 7069 times)

Offline HasLeftTheGame

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi everyone , I know what im going to write is long but please take time to read it ... the situation is a disaster

Alright , so today I'll prove my point about the stupidity of PSR ranking system in DotA . I'm pretty sure that's a good system for chess since it's designed for it . But why the F*CK would u use it on DotA ??? Because you guys are just to lazy to make one good real ranking system including K/D/A and K/D/N . Alright so I start to play on fawkz server a few time ago . Play like a beast (as always) , makes all the job myself , get crazy scores and .... loose . Every single game . Everytime I join a game in the lobby , even if the win percentage is 50/50  , 1/99 , 99/1 or WTV , I LOOOOSEEEEEEE !

U WANNA KNOW WHY ???

BECAUSE I GET PAIRED WITH MEGANOOBTARDS , THAT HAVE A HIGH PSR AND PLAY LIKE SHIT !!!
But that's not the worst part ... what happens next is very VERY sad .

So The first 20 games , I keep on loosing 3/4 of my games cuz I get paired with tards as always and play like a beast and get down to 1450 PSR . Now the real problem starts . Everytime i Join a pro game , I get kicked cuz of my psr . Everytime I join a noob game , I get kicked cuz of my K/D/A ... WTF ??

So I keep finding games where I dont get kicked really hardly and after 60 games ( now ) I get under 1375 psr . So now playing pro games with people of my level = impossible
Joining a noob game = Getting kicked either for too low psr (where should I play if my psr is too low for a noob game :C people type !rall and request host to kick me )
Or still either cuz hosts type !Sd HAS and says "you are not noob man" then kicks me

Srsly im sick of this retarded psr ranking system , now if I don't host a game myself I get kicked 90% of time .
Please do something about it , include K/D/A in stats and do something about those noobs with high psr

My stats page : http://playdota.eu/stats/player/2/hasleftthegame

Offline dariusz86

• View Profile
    • Awards
psr say nothing , staters can get easy 1750 +  and when are alone without friends ruine the game

Offline MYSTlC

• Advanced Member
  • Ursa Major
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1. Bad player whit high PSR plays only in stack teams... so they wont play whit u, they play 70% of games stack agains pubers and make rating-if they play whit pubers they lose psr so hard
2. Good players whit high PSR can play whit pubers in team but they play good whit or no stack team so u are wrong
3. In some sh.t here u are right, there are many night or day_stacker-s or smart mhkers so there should be some autosuffle comand in game for stack and some imba moderators for mh
4. If u lose all games and u get 1300psr u cant be pro and u have to search ur place in some noob games, or if u start whit new acc whit 1500psr u have to play noob games at start becouse they will kick u from pro games, when u get 1600psr in noob games u can play pro games easy

Also http://playdota.eu/stats/player/2/hasleftthegame/ladder-games this says that u got ur stats in noob games
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:19 by MYSTlC »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
its all about the K/D/A
psr is just makes you "try" for something ..

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I agree, I lost count of how many topic on this bad psr system.

And I dont remember how many times ppl with low prs played a cool game (good kda ofc)

! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
get crazy scores and .... loose . Every single game

and here is the question
U WANNA KNOW WHY ???

b/c u r a noob thats why

BECAUSE I GET PAIRED WITH MEGANOOBTARDS

everytime  u r supposed to play with noobs since this is a noob game + ur a noob right? so whats the problem? i cant believe that u actually think u r pro b/c u have 7/3 k/d score too bad that u dont know how noobish u r .. for a player who play yornero most of the times .. or bara u should get more than 15 kills per mega noob game that u actually join + in the same time u play with retard noobs too since this is a noob game

dont tell me that everytime u play vs organzied team while u play with bunch of idiots b/c i wont believe that story at all .. go cry somewhere else and those hosts who kick u b/c of k/d/a r only fucking noobs

ah also not to mention that i also checked ur chatlog in some games .. it seems u love to ruin someone mood in ur team so he doesnt play well ..

P.S what mystic said is true but i dont want to go away from topic go hf in noob games noob !! cheers

Offline Elsenrail

• Advanced Member
  • Make !sd not !balance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Man I am sorry for your situation and I sympathize with you.

I am looking forward to the day when hosts will focus exclusively on good ol´ !sd again. We must not lose hope.
!psr is based on ELO 1v1 system, DotA is 5v5 game. Does it make sense to you?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I am looking forward to the day when hosts will focus exclusively on good ol´ !sd again. We must not lose hope.
This has nothing to do with SD aswell, if you are a reasonable play you should be able to win noob games on your own or with just 1 good teammate. He has less than 1400 psr so he is also one of the noobs and you can't tell me all those games he had 4 noobs in his team.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

& HasLeftTheGame

Guyz...Im with u
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline HasLeftTheGame

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the_justice think i only play jugg , well mister ... u most notice , half of the games i play with him , my team gets fb and the victim ragequits , so It ends has a draw . And if I FEEL like playing jugg , ill play jugg the next game cuz a 5 mins of jugg isnt enough for me .

Btw I'm pretty sure I could teach you how to play dota ahahahahaha

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the_justice think i only play jugg , well mister ... u most notice , half of the games i play with him , my team gets fb and the victim ragequits , so It ends has a draw . And if I FEEL like playing jugg , ill play jugg the next game cuz a 5 mins of jugg isnt enough for me .

Btw I'm pretty sure I could teach you how to play dota ahahahahaha
yeah pls teach me im noob :D

Offline Peleus

• View Profile
    • Awards
@HasLeftTheGame

You whine with no cause.
Just because you are not able to understand it, doesn't make PSR system faulty.

To put it in other words, the faulty system is located just above your neck. search for it between your ears ;)

after reading your posts and a quick review of your games, i should say your position is clear to me.
you just a noob and a showoff, who plays for stats.

Well, my friend, DotA related you're an idiot. Because DotA is a TEAM GAME.
And the PSR system was implemented precisely to counter your type of player (stats chaser that plays solo, with 0 team play, and who causes the team to loose).
I will say this: I'm very glad to see it working. 2 thumbs up for PD stuff for this. Your raging made my day :)

If I host, I always kick people like you, with discrepancies between stats and PSR.

So, if you'll wake up and realize that game win is more important that stats, you're problems will be over.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Your thinks are totally true,I started to play 2 week ago and  played with retards 2 games then all rooms(noobs,pros,normals) kicked me the games cus my low psr ....Now I am not playing pd games ,ıt seems I must wait new season for pd games:S

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
Now I am not playing pd games

Be glad, it will leave you some spare time to hunt and kill junkies!

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@HasLeftTheGame

You whine with no cause.
Just because you are not able to understand it, doesn't make PSR system faulty.

To put it in other words, the faulty system is located just above your neck. search for it between your ears ;)

after reading your posts and a quick review of your games, i should say your position is clear to me.
you just a noob and a showoff, who plays for stats.

Well, my friend, DotA related you're an idiot. Because DotA is a TEAM GAME.
And the PSR system was implemented precisely to counter your type of player (stats chaser that plays solo, with 0 team play, and who causes the team to loose).
I will say this: I'm very glad to see it working. 2 thumbs up for PD stuff for this. Your raging made my day :)

If I host, I always kick people like you, with discrepancies between stats and PSR.

So, if you'll wake up and realize that game win is more important that stats, you're problems will be over.
+1