Author Topic: For all who are crying about donation....  (Read 12485 times)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For all who are crying about donation....
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 12:58 »
. DIsable creating games of pd ! To create game you must pay for it ?!?!?!? !

So get your own bot and create your own game.... or just simply respect, what other people are doing and dont be a wee stupid fcker.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 21:27 by night_must_fall »

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 13:07 »
I never used the words u did :) words like "OMFG I CANT DONATE NOOB PD ADMINZ", also if u saw, could you send me the link where it is explained? :)

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,60250.0.html

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 18:43 »
dude are you serious?
you mean that to play DOTA i have to pay money for it?
that does contributors that the half of them are (no-lifer's)
and if i want to play some dota there are others different ways to play
i don't give a f****c if PD.EU is online or offline or not free anymore.
and i guess that in 2-3 days we will normally created games like before
but all this it was a tricky plan for people (NO-LIFER'S) to donate their money
Except going for a coffee
that reall sucks for humanity and especially teenager's

People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?
gg

PS: MyUberNick said that ONLY (Contributors) can host games
      that smells too fishy here
       so no-lifer kids will donate to play some dota :O
       too bad
       i thought that pd.eu was good
;/

1st - u definitelly need some heavy arguments and fact for such heavy accusation.
Even if its only trick - why other ppl with legal capacity cannot see through it as clearly as u do? On one hand you are saying u dont care on the other it seems to me u care too much.

In addition i dont get it - why is everybody crying that it is not fair to start paying (or donating and enjoying unrestricted access) for something that was free? I understand the fact that DotA was always for free but if i remember the "good old times" properly - u have to use your own bot (that leads to fact there was no control over the host abusing his powers) or use Garena etc.. U can always stop playing here and find solution which suits u more. Its your own decicion.
So i dont get the point of your babble. Pd is not your project nor your stroke nor serviced payed by u.

Staff here should make a new folder a bit inspirated by "new member introduction" and u should call it "old member leave-taking". There such ppl could write such things as: "I enjoyed time playing here, but now im pissed off and im leaving this community, coz there is nothing i can do about it nor i have right to do so... cya"

Offline makarone

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 19:14 »
i agree with that....70% of constributors didnt give 1 fuckin euro for host...and the 30% are tards wgo play 24/7 dota geeks and freaks

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
  • Awards Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 19:19 »
IDC I'll wait the 2 more days until I can host again. NP
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 19:29 »
dude are you serious?

People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?
gg

too bad
;/

1st - u definitelly need some heavy arguments and fact for such heavy accusation.
Even if its only trick - why other ppl with legal capacity cannot see through it as clearly as u do? On one hand you are saying u dont care on the other it seems to me u care too much.

In addition i dont get it - why is everybody crying that it is not fair to start paying (or donating and enjoying unrestricted access) for something that was free? I understand the fact that DotA was always for free but if i remember the "good old times" properly - u have to use your own bot (that leads to fact there was no control over the host abusing his powers) or use Garena etc.. U can always stop playing here and find solution which suits u more. Its your own decicion.
So i dont get the point of your babble. Pd is not your project nor your stroke nor serviced payed by u.

Staff here should make a new folder a bit inspirated by "new member introduction" and u should call it "old member leave-taking". There such ppl could write such things as: "I enjoyed time playing here, but now im pissed off and im leaving this community, coz there is nothing i can do about it nor i have right to do so... cya"

agreed 100%

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 19:43 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
dude are you serious?

gg

too bad
;/

agreed 100%
Same from me

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 21:21 »
ehhhhh okey i am the bad one here i think :(

totally_screwd

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 23:00 »

you are not the black sheep,do not feel that way  :)

there are ofcourse some users out there thinking different about this period and its natural

to all users

check this text if you want,a bit long but still there is the main question and my answer(about this donations/bot situation)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Can some1 Admin or moderator anserw me why only contributors and donators can hosted game, why we need w8 still 13 and why they can repair this problem today? Do you wana make money or what?

Because we are above the quota of data transfer(map dls etc) ==> bot will lag if everyone host

So we can atm only provide hosting to the people who help us. We never disabled people joining the games.

If we wanted to make money,we would say it directly cause pd.eu deserves allready,we dont need cheap tactics.

To others

This kind of topics show us how important pd.eu is.

I have account on RGC and on some other servers.Without special channels you can't have 1 decent game.Everygame you enter,you will face leavers within 5 mins,any kind of rule breakers.(pub games i am talking about)

and on those special channels you only play -cm and you can't have a relax/fine funny game and even your hero selection depends on your captain.

What I am saying is,stop comparing pd.eu with other clients/servers.This is the best place for standart dota lovers,average pub players(%95 of the ppl who play this game)

There are many topics like this and our forum b/u moderators or even our root admins answer them but some of you insist on not understanding.

The fact is only some of you will have hosting opportunity and we will have way lesser games than usual for 2 more days. Deal with it!

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 23:07 »

You know what they say. Never mind what haters say, ignore them 'till they fade away ;)

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline bloodhunter89

• Advanced Member
  • Sta je seljani?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 01:04 »
about the macedonian guy..
He tried to say that even if he has good will and money to donate, hes unable to do it in few clicks.
And spending hours for creating accounts on third party web-sites just to give money to playdota is obviously not an option for him. Why would he bother when he can play it for free also.
@topic
If i understood myubernick, playdota exceeded their bandwidth and they have slower/lesser netSpeed/resources. So if there are 40 games played in same time, it will lag like hell, and everyone will drop out. And its really unfair to forbid hosting/playing games to someone who has donated money to playdota.
So i fully support this decision. Keep up the good work!

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 04:32 »
For all the people trying to point that this is some trick, why would we only do it for about a week. Why was there about 20 crashes a day? Bot had reached its max bandwidth. In announcement it was stated that instead of shutting bot down for a week anyone who wants can donate and be able to host. After 14th everything will go back to normal.

So what is the problem?

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 07:15 »
For all the people trying to point that this is some trick, why would we only do it for about a week. Why was there about 20 crashes a day? Bot had reached its max bandwidth. In announcement it was stated that instead of shutting bot down for a week anyone who wants can donate and be able to host. After 14th everything will go back to normal.

So what is the problem?

Do u know whats a problem?
Once u tounch anything, whats for free, and put some permission on it, people always start crying. Especially, when u touch their wallet.
I would even say: "People become mad."  :(
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:26 by T_Bag »

Offline mathtt

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 11:48 »
 Unfortunately I won't be able to play a few months, but I'm gonna donate, just coz it's awesome server, with gr8 ban/unban system and ladder (however psr needs to be improved). Maybe contributors need some additional privileges like in garena, most of my friends bought gold account. There can be many options rly, even if some wont be "fair" like in iccup/garena.

1. You lose less/get more points every game you play.
2. You see number of players in game when you try to join, like in iccup. So when you r looking for a game u know how many players are there. Maybe you see pts average or #points you get if you join.

and explain players that it is easy to donate, explain how they can do it.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 11:54 »
Unfortunately I won't be able to play a few months, but I'm gonna donate, just coz it's awesome server, with gr8 ban/unban system and ladder (however psr needs to be improved). Maybe contributors need some additional privileges like in garena, most of my friends bought gold account. There can be many options rly, even if some wont be "fair" like in iccup/garena.

1. You lose less/get more points every game you play.
2. You see number of players in game when you try to join, like in iccup. So when you r looking for a game u know how many players are there. Maybe you see pts average or #points you get if you join.

and explain players that it is easy to donate, explain how they can do it.

Yes we want to give as much as we can to contriboturs ,more ideas could be usefull as well.

Things will change after will take care of everything.