Author Topic: For all who are crying about donation....  (Read 12480 times)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
For all who are crying about donation....
« on: June 10, 2011, 23:05 »
I have read lots of topics about donations.... its all the same: "why should i to donate" or {even better} "PD are Fckers who want to make money on it."

So may i have a question for u guys, who are crying about that?
Why fawkz or MyUberNick or anybody from staff should spend a lots of their free time on this for free or even pay €200-€300 every month to keep it going on high standart, just for you guys, to let u play for free. Now u can say, "its not free we have to donate to be able to play"... NO, its still for free, because if u want to play on PD.eu, you are still able to join a game, u just cant to create it.

Check this...

Its 135 000 accounts - NOT players, because im guessing there is couple multiple acc.
Math lesson: So if everybody has 5 acc its 27 000 players. If even half of will donate €1 thats €13 500, that will keep server alive for 45 months {nearly 4 years}.

Guys, as u see, even €1 will make a big difference, that will keep server alive for really long time...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For all who are crying about donation....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 23:22 »
Many if that 27k people are just noobs or trolls who don't visit the forum. Or they visit it only when they need unban or to make topic "WTF I cant host, need pay, fu". Am I right?
And these people will never ever give you a single cent.

Signature by Rocka

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 23:24 »
Many if that 27k people are just noobs or trolls who don't visit the forum. Or they visit it only when they need unban or to make topic "WTF I cant host, need pay, fu". Am I right?

ok, even if reduce amount to 5k.... still enought for 1year.
and im guessing thats everyone can donate €1 per year.  :o

FD^God.Wtf^_^

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 23:30 »
dude are you serious?
you mean that to play DOTA i have to pay money for it?
that does contributors that the half of them are (no-lifer's)
and if i want to play some dota there are others different ways to play
i don't give a f****c if PD.EU is online or offline or not free anymore.
and i guess that in 2-3 days we will normally created games like before
but all this it was a tricky plan for people (NO-LIFER'S) to donate their money
Except going for a coffee
that reall sucks for humanity and especially teenager's

People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?
gg

PS: MyUberNick said that ONLY (Contributors) can host games
      that smells too fishy here
       so no-lifer kids will donate to play some dota :O
       too bad
       i thought that pd.eu was good
;/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 23:38 by FD^God.Wtf^_^ »

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 23:48 »
dude are you serious?
you mean that to play DOTA i have to pay money for it?
that does contributors that the half of them are (no-lifer's)
and if i want to play some dota there are others different ways to play
i don't give a f****c if PD.EU is online or offline or not free anymore.
and i guess that in 2-3 days we will normally created games like before
but all this it was a tricky plan for people (NO-LIFER'S) to donate their money
Except going for a coffee
that reall sucks for humanity and especially teenager's

People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?
gg

PS: MyUberNick said that ONLY (Contributors) can host games
      that smells too fishy here
       so no-lifer kids will donate to play some dota :O
       too bad
       i thought that pd.eu was good
;/

No as i said before, u dont have to pay to be able to play... its just about to appreciate someone elses work.

FD^God.Wtf^_^

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 23:52 »
dude
don't you get it do you?
Its not about appreciates someone's stupidity that giving their money to play dota lol
but about that tricky plan that Myubernick (and everyone who is involved) that pd.eu lags and ONL CONTRIBUTORS CAN CREATE GAME'S
So people will donate for it
that's a really smart plan by adminstrator but they must be shamed for it
their are just praying for money that's all!!

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 23:54 »
If I was fawkz I would always have this rule that is now, only contributors can create games. Maybe even if you don't donate YOU CAN'T PLAY AT ALL. Because there are so many selfish people!
IS IT SO HARD TO DONATE 1 EURO AND PLAY NORMALLY?? Uh I'm so pissed right now, sorry for caps lock.

So my point is that I support fawkz and that he should keep doing this what he is doing right now. Because like I said, so many selfish people and while they are having fun playing dota, fawkz and myubernick bust their ass out so you can play normally. And you can't even donate? You should be ashamed!!

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 00:08 »
dude
don't you get it do you?
Its not about appreciates someone's stupidity that giving their money to play dota lol
but about that tricky plan that Myubernick (and everyone who is involved) that pd.eu lags and ONL CONTRIBUTORS CAN CREATE GAME'S
So people will donate for it
that's a really smart plan by adminstrator but they must be shamed for it
their are just praying for money that's all!!

no, u didnt get it... its about to be glad, if someone does anything for comunity... for how long it was absolutelly for free? over couple monhts, have u been playing on it?
its like, when u go to work, but u dont get your wage... u doing that for other who will use it and if any problem appears, they will cry as fcuk

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 00:13 »
If I was fawkz I would always have this rule that is now, only contributors can create games. Maybe even if you don't donate YOU CAN'T PLAY AT ALL. Because there are so many selfish people!
IS IT SO HARD TO DONATE 1 EURO AND PLAY NORMALLY?? Uh I'm so pissed right now, sorry for caps lock.

So my point is that I support fawkz and that he should keep doing this what he is doing right now. Because like I said, so many selfish people and while they are having fun playing dota, fawkz and myubernick bust their ass out so you can play normally. And you can't even donate? You should be ashamed!!

i would only contributors to be able to create and others just play....
And as someone else said before: "People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?" that means people, who dont smoke, dont drink and dont have PC / internet connection { except for businees use}, then people should be able to play for free.... opps isnt it impossible? [ to play DotA - online and havent got PC]

Offline iMusic

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 00:18 »
I would rather, and I suggest this to you - potencial contributors, donate money for something usefull.
Isn't it better to donate money to people who are starving, or people who lost their homes after earthquakes (recent ones in Japan) or just donate it in Africa fond or any other fond (breast cancer..)?

Offline auditek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 00:20 »

Will you ever stop ass licking? u do same posts on every donation thread... "im glad i donated blablabla im glad i can help blablablabal, u 2 donate money blablabal' Do you ever get tired...?

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 00:22 »
Will you ever stop ass licking? u do same posts on every donation thread... "im glad i donated blablabla im glad i can help blablablabal, u 2 donate money blablabal' Do you ever get tired...?

I am glad I donated, and it's not my problem you're pathetic and miserable.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 00:26 »
I would rather, and I suggest this to you - potencial contributors, donate money for something usefull.
Isn't it better to donate money to people who are starving, or people who lost their homes after earthquakes (recent ones in Japan) or just donate it in Africa fond or any other fond (breast cancer..)?

U right, but i was talking about people who are crying, why not get everything for free.... not about this staff.
If i get £1000 but only 1 donation, i will pick donation for usefull staff instead of PD.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 00:33 »
Ofc. It is better to give money starving people. But I think this is starting to be off topic. We are starting to talk about life in general. Best you can do is to sell your computer and go to Africa to help...
I think every1 will give money to problem he/she is interested in.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 02:36 »
When you speak of donation ,like it was mentioned , it is free will.

You dont have to give us money ,but you will have diffucltis finding a game. We try to please everyones demands and we get nothing in return. But its your choise , but you can be selfish and help us with 2,5 or 10 euros or we can just shut bot down and everyone can play on different realm ,or stay on xpam in RO and Balkan leagues or even ss if you are pro player.

Fawkz never knew what this community will grow into. From couple bots (around 5,10) to 80 bots perfectly coded and wit lowest lags as possible,and that succes costs a lot.

So would  you just let your succes fail or would you ask people to  help you.

Also it is always better to give money for Haiti ,Japan ,African people or even cancers which is one of problematic issues around globe ,even i faced cancer not very long ago ,even 3 cases.Me perosnally sent around 100 euros to help people who faced disasters like in Japan. But no more offtopic.

Bottom line : If you want to to have stable community and even community at all ,we call you to help us , we dont want to ask money and limit you from playing. But this debate can last in circles . So i think you got my point ,and i understand your other oppinions as well.