Author Topic: Newbies joining pro games  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Avalanche

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Newbies joining pro games
« on: May 07, 2010, 21:44 »
Seriously, when will you start to ban those people. I am pissed of playing with idiots. I've just lost a game for serial time. And all because some shitters overfed the enemies: proof Too bad it doesn't show the levels (may be an idea for ladder upgrades? :P), but seriously, how is it possible to end at level 9 in a 40 minutes game?!? The fact that you have played with all the heroes in the game doesn't make you a pro, does it? If you're not good enough just don't join pro games!!! I personally don't care about my stats (some other people really DO!), but who enjoys to play with bad players?

Offline Canin

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Newbies joining pro games
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 23:12 »
but who enjoys to play with bad players?
The stats wh*res.

Offline ori.lapushner@gmail.com

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 16:31 »
true,stats are for noobs who wanna feel like pros so they steal and won't risk for helping team...some people cant ever be good at dota because they dont have simple understanding of mechanics and logic even if they played for years

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 16:39 »
this is a normal way noobs talk about dota or pro players lol soo sad...

first of all, stats check is to determine wheter that player is an idiot or a noob ( i also check the players manually by looking their game stats on forum ) that way i know i will play a good pro vs pro game with no leavers, nabz, idiots, tard etc. ...
true,stats are for noobs who wanna feel like pros so they steal and won't risk for helping team...some people cant ever be good at dota because they dont have simple understanding of mechanics and logic even if they played for years
second thing u say stats are for noobs ?? then why do u all the time ask for some one of ur team to be kicked before the game starts ??

and third : stop talking about what is stupid, what is for noobs or whatever, just because something does not suits you, that does not mean it is stupid...just play like it is or dont play at all ... i am tired of reading stupid, idiotic posts like this one ( no disrespect )

Offline yronith

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 17:18 »

I would love to play a game with you. Agree 100% on this one. xDDD

Offline Canin

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 18:51 »
ori.lapushner@gmail.com is right.

this is a normal way noobs talk about dota or pro players lol soo sad...

first of all, stats check is to determine wheter that player is an idiot or a noob ( i also check the players manually by looking their game stats on forum ) that way i know i will play a good pro vs pro game with no leavers, nabz, idiots, tard etc. ...
second thing u say stats are for noobs ?? then why do u all the time ask for some one of ur team to be kicked before the game starts ??

and third : stop talking about what is stupid, what is for noobs or whatever, just because something does not suits you, that does not mean it is stupid...just play like it is or dont play at all ... i am tired of reading stupid, idiotic posts like this one ( no disrespect )

Hahahahha the irony.

You're retarded. (No disrespect)

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 19:32 »
HAHAHA

Ty for the compliment :P apreciated it....

Again, this time for Canin, DONT JOIN AND ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE KICKED OUT CUZ OF BAD STATS if you already say that stats are for noobs... :)

Offline Canin

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 20:09 »
You're clearly missing the point of the thread.

HAHAHA

Ty for the compliment :P apreciated it....

Again, this time for Canin, DONT JOIN AND ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE KICKED OUT CUZ OF BAD STATS if you already say that stats are for noobs... :)

Hey stupid.

Yes you.

I never do that but hey, you're just talking out of your ass.(as usually.)

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 13:29 »
Hey 13year old kid listen:
Can you at least pick your own words and not take some other guys sentences?? At least speek on your behalf not on somebody elses. :))

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 01:38 »
Stats are importand since we all dont know each other well.

You can !sd player and take some conclusions... ofc stats arent everything and I'd lost many times with "poor stats players" when in my team played "9/2/7 k/d/a/ mega pros" with no clue about strategy in this game.

However stats are something...

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 01:41 »
Just join game and try to get in sentinel. W8 to see if host is !sd everyplayer and ofc you should check !sd of host. Than if it doesnt look good to you just leave and find another one. Ofc this is not a fullproof plan but you will win in 96,4% of games.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 01:44 »
Oh and btw. Bot owners should make !sp an automatic command for bots, and if players want to play in team with someone, they should have another team to play against theirs, in which case they can turn off sp command.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me