Author Topic: no Switch On games..  (Read 1057 times)

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
  • Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
no Switch On games..
« on: May 12, 2010, 17:30 »
ok it is like this...

I go and pub a game named: -Ar Eu Pro... I put no Switch On command, because i really hate switching after some people leave...

And the game has started.. We are playing and one leaves, i ban him. Then after 5-10 minutes another one leaves of the same team and then we are left to continue playing a 5 v 3 game ( which is very lame ). Then the other team wants to switch, but as i pubbed there is no SO included. And then what?? Should we remake?? If it was in the first 10minutes i would remake, but the game went into 20minutes or more. And now i ask what happends or should happend next??

I was looking into the rules topic, but i did not find anything similar to this case, so i ask if any one can help me or if there are any rules for this particuilar case please notify me here...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: no Switch On games..
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 18:20 »
5v3< 20 min of game should be rmked!

Or if you want to you can always roll for balance!

If you dont want to that happends than host games with swich enabled!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 18:26 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• Topic Author
  • Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: no Switch On games..
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 19:30 »
Damn your English sucks!! :D
But the thing is that i dont want to make SO games, because there will always be a leaver.
And how about the game is at 30 minutes or more ?? It happend few times that i had to finish of 5v3 games with 30-40 minutes already gone, where remake is not an option.
But ok i will take it into account and maybe i will start making SO games.|

Thx for the help...