Author Topic: bann rules  (Read 3812 times)

Offline exterminator800

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
bann rules
« on: April 27, 2010, 17:27 »
Either go wider with that bann rules, or it will end up to all of us to go playing HON. Games on playdota eu are unplayable.It is incredible.Why? here are few reasons.

80 % of my playdota games end like this.

Check my profile to see it.And i am not shiting without reason

Here are some

-Number one ( i create game, so i make rules, and u cant do shit  about it)

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=121910

Me and nooblike where asking like crazy to kick windrunner, he didnt want,Noblike eventualy unpluged, i lost nervs and left intentionaly.And got banned. Check replay for proof.

Hwos fault was it.Host kicks weaver couse he had 1-3,we ask wind to be kicked for 0-9,and he ignores
What would u do?

_Number two (gn noob, and se gameplay how noob they are,nm we just boosting stats,and u cant do shit about it)

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=121535

If this continues like this, u will loose big number of players.The syistem of rules on this comunnity looks very look a like of balkan governant system.And system is: get away as far if u can from it

s1ckboy

Re: bann rules
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 17:39 »
Man they can't do a shit about host abusing and stats biatching. Only way is to make some kind of host vouching system or playing with moderator each game -_-

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 17:53 »
Yap, we already know each problem this community system has but it is the best we can do atm for a public ladder.
We appreciate your opinions, but useless if you dont give possible solutions.

Offline exterminator800

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 18:44 »
Maybe with adding some rules about hosting.So regular players have basic for reporting it.I play dota from beginning, and im no noob.I would host, but my net provider is very lame so...........

Playing like this u can only be noob.20 % games with abuse is tolerant,but i have exp that 80% on playdota are.

Anyway thx for understanding.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 12:23 »
I told that hosting games with "NOOB" tittle and boosting stats its ABUSE.
Also hosting games with "PRO / EXPERT / GODLIKE / IMBALIKE" and allowing players with stats record that clearly shows player is a noob, is also ABUSE (90% hosts allows noobs in pro games ONLY in scourge side - game is won before it starts - MEGA ABUSE, STATS BOOST).

"NO !RMK abuse" - hosts plays 5/4 becouse this noob wich was allowed to play, just plugged (so common method of leaving for player who have 0-4 in first 10 mins). THEN NO !RMK. 5/4 after 10mins IS "PLAYABLE" ?!?!? Is that a joke? No. Host is unable to force his whole team to vote !rmk. If in sentinels play decent players there is a chance... but if not, you may forget about it.
Sentinels already have first blood and they are feeded enough to PWN rest of the game and boost some stats.

"No kicking mega-feeder abuse" - why to kick noob wich was allowed to play and feeds so nice for sentinels. !votekick comes only from scourge side, becouse none of sentinels want to kick this nice stats boosting object.

And there is much more...
Wanna solution?
ALL punishement for breaking rules for HOSTS shall be DOUBLED (including WARNS) - regular player plug 10days+2warns. Hosts plug 20days+4warns. Regular player 3warns for something, Host for same thing 6warns.
Very simple and very tough idea dont you think? And I believe it will be EFFECTIVE.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 13:07 »
Wanna solution?
ALL punishement for breaking rules for HOSTS shall be DOUBLED (including WARNS) - regular player plug 10days+2warns. Hosts plug 20days+4warns. Regular player 3warns for something, Host for same thing 6warns.
Very simple and very tough idea dont you think? And I believe it will be EFFECTIVE.
Who is 'host'? The game owner can be changed with the !owner command.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 14:31 »
Host is the person who creates the game in lobby. If the game owner is changed (and he agrees with it) then he can be considered "host" since he has the power to mute people, .drop people etc. and he has still some kind of authority over the game.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 18:05 »
The good players are already leaving PD.
Forum mods are all average players and most of the time have no clue how to decide on a ban/unban.
Fawkz needs to stop playing HON and get back to playing DOTA so he can see the state of his server.
Bans should only be 14 days and permanent until PD staff decides to wipe the banlist every so often.
This ladder needs some fucking admins banning people in public.
Stats are useless since most of the "top" players are just shitty.

s1ckboy

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 20:32 »
Forum mods are all average players and most of the time have no clue how to decide on a ban/unban.
Fawkz needs to stop playing HON and get back to playing DOTA so he can see the state of his server.
Bans should only be 14 days and permanent until PD staff decides to wipe the banlist every so often.

+1

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 20:49 »
'good players' are leaving to where?

and if they are really leaving , what s the big deal?

i dont think these bots are made for just bringing or keeping 'good players'.

It s free public bot. The best you can find. If you could find better, you wouldnt be here, would you?
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 20:53 »

+1

Whatever... It wasnt a subject.
Host I mean current owner. Whoever possess control of the game and abuse this power shall be punished twice as a regular player.
I believe my idea is simple enough to get it into life as soon as possible.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 20:59 »

and if they are really leaving , what s the big deal?

i dont think these bots are made for just bringing or keeping 'good players'.

It s free public bot. The best you can find. If you could find better, you wouldnt be here, would you?

Good question.
To leagues like ODL? More noobs than anywhere else. Creating game system sux.. before game being created all typing !add and !remove just after... you must have to wait ages to play.

Offline Obst

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 21:04 »
If you want to make games here free of idiots, here are a few solutions:
1. Approved hosts. To be able to host on pd.eu, you should ask for it in the forum, and the admins would give you that right, however, if the host abuses, he can easily be demoted. Game host would be responsible for his games and it would be easy to report skill abuse, etc.
2. Longer bans. Leaving should be punishable with at least 1 month ban. Plugging on purpose, i.e. while having a score of 0-8 and during death, etc. would also be punishable with at least 1 month ban
3. Bans on IP and on nickname. This is very imporant. Right now, all you gotta do is create a new account on xpam and you can play again. I don't understand, why is this not implemented.
4. Like some suggestions before, score limit for games. Not necessary, but still a good addon.

If you follow these few simple points, games would be a lot better imho.

oh and pd.eu is not meant to be a serious gaming league for good gamers, it's just pubs... but leavers still suck, so some changes are needed
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 21:06 by Obst »

Offline El_Vanja

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 23:26 »

Private bots and private games.

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 23:49 »

Private bots and private games.

you can host your private game and invite those private ppl to pd bots too .. what s the difference?

For odl league, even their website dont work.
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER