Author Topic: Wikileaks - a penny for your thoughts  (Read 4160 times)

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wikileaks - a penny for your thoughts
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 19:13 »
Ok people,i as a author of this topic gota take matters in my own hands.

We have argued about a lot of important things so far,but i am afraid that we are slowly getting into a political,and (i am afraid) eventually we will get into a nationalistic argument.

So i call upon a moderator or administrator to keep an watchful eye on this topic,and erase or something, replies kind of mentioned above.

Also i will apply to all that want to post some reply to write only about the things that i wrote in my opening reply.

Thanks

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 19:57 »
paranoic conspiracy theory talk

All above was just the thing I have quote.

Peace.

Why would it be? They play police all across the world just to get some more oil and so that their military production flourishes, disregarding the casualties, but through economy is how they are affecting the world the most. They own almost everything everywhere, and yes, they are in debt, but who is gonna tell them "hey America, give me my money back or im gonna shoot you in the face"? They produced the recent economic crisis, they are fiddling with every current issue in the world. Say what you want, but it is true.

Well there haven't been anything extra scandalous. Just somem classic diplomatic reports - no corruption, no capital treason, no nothing.
Yeah, but i think that there are about 109.000 deaths documented in those documents. I guess a good deal of them isnt very justifiable, considering what the Americans are and have been doing in Afganistan and Iraq.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 20:00 by Domagoj »

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 22:21 »
Yeah, but i think that there are about 109.000 deaths documented in those documents. I guess a good deal of them isnt very justifiable, considering what the Americans are and have been doing in Afganistan and Iraq.

You realize the funny fact, that organization openly supported by Afghanistan goverment killed much more Americans for just no reason?
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Astrinos

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 22:22 »
id say this is not my business and im not giving a shit about it

Then why do you keep posting? You wanna reach some number of posts in pd forum? I really don't get it

I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 22:24 »

You realize the funny fact, that organization openly supported by Afghanistan goverment killed much more Americans for just no reason?

Talking about talibans? They didnt kill nowhere near a 100.000 Americans, and most of those they killed were killed while invading afghanistan (in a totaly unfair war, them with helicopters, heat seeking missiles, night visions and whatnot, and afghani tribesmen with ak-47 and some rpgs as their most advanced weapons)

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 00:07 »
even thou many people say that main reason USA attack IRAQ is because of oil, I don't believe it since they lost more money on the upkeep for army and etc. things in there, than the money they got from oil.
And that is what caused economy crises and the dollar from being the second most powerful value in the world
fell down( don't know current position ) in the world but the difference is huge...

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 00:56 »
even thou many people say that main reason USA attack IRAQ is because of oil, I don't believe it since they lost more money on the upkeep for army and etc. things in there, than the money they got from oil.
And that is what caused economy crises and the dollar from being the second most powerful value in the world
fell down( don't know current position ) in the world but the difference is huge...

You must take into account that American economy is hugely based on weapon production, so it is their interest to wage a few wars every now and then.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 07:32 »
Wikileaks are protected with the biggest hackers in the world named: <annon Hackers> they have a group on Twitter...
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 07:34 »
Locked by user's request.