Author Topic: Wikileaks - a penny for your thoughts  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wikileaks - a penny for your thoughts
« on: December 11, 2010, 14:45 »
So,there is been a quite a rumble around these internet site (for all of you that dont know the full story,Wikileaks is a site that post all these secret diplomatical documents about various countries,most of them are american,for more information :

Oh also:

What do you think about it :
Are the sites authors Heroes of the free press and Liberty or are they endangering a lot of people?
Is this global happening that will change the history (at least a bit) or just a same old yellow and sensationalistic press?
And for all those conspiracy theorist : is this a action of the independent press,or is it started and founded by a secret powerful entity?
Last but not least,how did it affected your country?

I am ,as you can see, from Serbia.Serbia was mentioned around 2500 times in the documents that are released so far.Most of these is about Kosovo,and our Association of Journalists of Serbia (Udruzenje novinara Srbije) backed up the Wikileaks site.

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wikileaks - a penny for your thoughts
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 15:03 »
Id say its a good thing, since it reveals what America really is doing (although everyone with some common sense knows what they have been doing for years now). Now, i dont think it will change the course of history or anything, because America has already started doing everything they can to shut the site and to shut up its operators.
As for the conspiracy theory thingie, that secret powerful entity youre talking about is probably on America's side.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 15:08 »
id say this is not my business and im not giving a shit about it

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 15:18 »
I tried to imagine what the powerful thingie might be.Are the Americans doing it them selves (for short therm loss,but long therm gain) or some enemy of America.
But,if you look at history,its full of powerful nations,entities,governments,and thing-a-ma-jigs (more or less secret) that try pursue their interests. 

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 15:21 »
id say this is not my business and im not giving a shit about it
Vaikiss - an agent of the powerful entity :)

I know, i did not give a damn about it.But my professor talked about it, so i looked little into it. 

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 15:38 »
imo its one of a lot of steps which America does, the States do this sort of things to cover some their garbage stuff, world see now this but it miss some dirt which America wants to hide
ex. why war in Iraque or Afganistan? not political only covering that they wanted oil ;) but all the world know but cant proof it and a lot of people say that 9-11-01 was an American idea, I dunno maybe an opinion of old freaks but I'd be surprised  ;D
theres a lot of shit in land of american dream ;)

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 17:57 »
Every state has CIA(like agency) and secret documents and to all of them there are similar opinions like those from USA secret documents...
Posting them is bad since som1 can use them as a reason for war... and you get WW3 and it'll be vaikiss problem since the normal population will suffer not those who started war and wrote those documents.

You can see the world divided from here Communist are vs USA they want to be World superpower and whoever has problem with the USA are with the Communist ; Ex:(Serbia is going towards China cus USA wants independent state Kosovo (the reason is it will be their political fail of the decade , not for human right's), then the states in the Mideast  which got stormed from USA troops go towards allying China, Russia is staying neutral since has nothing against with  Eu but againts USA( cold war arose from USA getting the credits for Hitlers fall but in fact the ones that suffered and won the war were the Russian and GB soldiers.
Eu doesn't want for Communist to be superpower and they stick to USA.

And the secret documents can be used by random terrorist who have Hitler as a Idol and start the WW3 in which case will be fried from nukes.
In any case there's everywhere idiots; I explain them by this quote ''Why do people who know the least know it the loudest''

21century motto : ''I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in money''

My opinion for you ''Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive''
Opinion for Wikileaks:   A good thing, but they shouldn't post some documents that can be used by  wannabe terrorists. ( if you've read one document is about building that USA from terrorist and the reason is to protect the world economy) those building shouldn't have been posted  they can be targeted

P.S I got bored and thought of posting hope you actually read all this philosophy :)

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 18:01 »
And store as much chocolate if you love them; the cacaos production has decreased allot this decade while it is wanted more and more in cacao industries.
Soon it's value net might sky rock   ;D

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 19:28 »
Well after reading this,i must agree with you V1ndex.Not with everything,but a good part.I agree that they should post just some secrets (bribery,corruption,individual staff...) but certainly not a secret that could start a WW3  :'( .
About that war,i TRY SO HARD to bee an optimist ,and not to believe that it would happen in our lifetime.Yes i am selfish,but i and all of my generation,1988.,had a really hard childhood (embargo,inflation,poverty,wars,bombarding,mass unemployment...(btw thing are not getting better)),and i would like that for the rest of my life to have AT LEAST peaceful (read NOT TO RICH) period.

And yeah thanks for the cacao tip.My favorite sweet (Toto) is with chocolate,so as soon i get my last student loan payment,its off to the mega-market.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 19:30 by Baldrick »

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 20:25 »
Im also generation 88, and Croatian, so i understand what youre talking about, but then again, when you talk about secrets that could start the 3rd world war, i dont agree with you completely. Because America is obviously trying to become world's supreme ruler, and thats not some paranoic conspiracy theory talk, its a fact, so ww3 is inevitable, sooner or later, russia, china, america, they will start it. And thats why i believe that secrets should be revealed, maybe not every single secret, but then again it is very sattisfying seeing america, the world law enforcer, the so called "good guys" that break every rule and every war convention squirming.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 23:54 »
Well there haven't been anything extra scandalous. Just somem classic diplomatic reports - no corruption, no capital treason, no nothing.

Playdota.eu guarantees 99% safety againts wiki-leaks. Our internal information are secured
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 01:22 »
paranoic conspiracy theory talk

All above was just the thing I have quote.

Peace.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline osiguranje

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 02:45 »
some expert told about Ratko Mladic and to have some confidential documents of his location.

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 02:47 »
Im also generation 88, and Croatian, so i understand what youre talking about...

Yeah i also beleave that ww3 is inevitable,i just wish a little peace in my lifetime.And i think that the american people are the first line of defense against plans of the american government  for the world.If they cant stop them then...

Playdota.eu guarantees 99% safety againts wiki-leaks. Our internal information are secured

Oh good,cuz i saved my butcheak mole picture on pd.eu (its shaped like Mathew Perry) :)

All above was just the thing I have quote.
Peace.

Well i posted these topic for conspiracy theorist as-well,but these is centrally not that kind of topic.

I heard about that,about Ratko Mladic  mentioning in the documents.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 02:49 by Baldrick »

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 18:53 »
Every state has CIA(like agency) and secret documents and to all of them there are similar opinions like those from USA secret documents...
Posting them is bad since som1 can use them as a reason for war... and you get WW3 and it'll be vaikiss problem since the normal population will suffer not those who started war and wrote those documents.

You can see the world divided from here Communist are vs USA they want to be World superpower and whoever has problem with the USA are with the Communist ; Ex:(Serbia is going towards China cus USA wants independent state Kosovo (the reason is it will be their political fail of the decade , not for human right's), then the states in the Mideast  which got stormed from USA troops go towards allying China, Russia is staying neutral since has nothing against with  Eu but againts USA( cold war arose from USA getting the credits for Hitlers fall but in fact the ones that suffered and won the war were the Russian and GB soldiers.
Eu doesn't want for Communist to be superpower and they stick to USA.

And the secret documents can be used by random terrorist who have Hitler as a Idol and start the WW3 in which case will be fried from nukes.
In any case there's everywhere idiots; I explain them by this quote ''Why do people who know the least know it the loudest''

21century motto : ''I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in money''

My opinion for you ''Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive''
Opinion for Wikileaks:   A good thing, but they shouldn't post some documents that can be used by  wannabe terrorists. ( if you've read one document is about building that USA from terrorist and the reason is to protect the world economy) those building shouldn't have been posted  they can be targeted

P.S I got bored and thought of posting hope you actually read all this philosophy :)

yea RIGHT.
(tsssssss -.-)