Author Topic: Connection problem  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Don_Mario_Marko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Connection problem
« on: February 04, 2017, 00:39 »
Server went down, i was in the game..After the game i tryed to reconnect and got message "Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to battle.net, or apply the current patch manually"

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Connection problem
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 00:39 »
same dont get it

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 00:41 »
Cen retard is messing with codes

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 00:44 »
lel i guess 1.27b coming 8)

Offline crazzy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 00:44 »
same here :/
Quote from: HotBarbecuesBack

If low players can only play any mode (maybe), can't any player would not play low mode anytime (with or without)?

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 00:45 »
ye cen came 1am to do some work, damn can they do it at the day when no1 playing almost .... not now XD cant believe

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 00:58 »
Last minute development  : The server will be closed for 1 week

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 01:01 »

You are so annoying and stupid, you have low skills for trolling :)... Ask Bart for advice

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 01:02 »

You are so annoying and stupid, you have low skills for trolling :)... Ask Bart for advice
who said i am doing troll ? lel
nvm you will see that xD
get lifes nabs  8) 8) 8)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 01:08 »

who said i am doing troll ? lel
nvm you will see that xD
get lifes nabs  8) 8) 8)

lifes ? you are online 24/0 reto... 90% of us playing late at night and he upgrading it now... Im legend for you dont be boring.

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 01:15 »
you seems to be mad man. I wont even try to argument with you, cuz its like talking to the wall. Anyway hf in your real life, im pretty sure that everyone likes such egocentric and annoying person as you are  8) 8)
and in this game
how you can rape legend  .. have a enjoy
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6009655

;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:16 by _xpam_ »

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 01:29 »
You are comedy, Im legened.Next time picks slark :) If you compare our profiles u would see that im registred before you about 6 months and how much posts you have on forum and how much i have, try to speak about no life to someone other. Imagine how much you play then. And forum i pritty much dead.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 01:32 »
Uhm, wtf happened here? Why are you two arguing on a tech support related post?
On second thought, I really didn't expect any better from xpam so yeah, carry on.

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 01:33 »
Gtfo  i raped u 5 vs 4 and you got banned  refusing to kick game ruiner then you cryed
xpam give me answer pls xpam xpam give me answer
ahah F.O.G.O.T low
dont waste my time go play tetris  but iam not sure about that you will fail  ;D ;D  8)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:38 by _xpam_ »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 01:37 »
Server is being updated.

There will be a thread about it once its done. Please have patience.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..