Author Topic: Connection problem  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Connection problem
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 01:39 »
Gtfo trash i raped u 5 vs 4 and you got banned  refusing to kick game ruiner then you cryed
xpam give me answer pls xpam xpam give me answer
ahah F.O.G.O.T low
dont waste my time go play tetris  but iam not sure about that you will fail  ;D ;D  8)

Little kebab, i was drunk and didnt even notice its 4 on 5, that is 1 game ( 1 low game ) No1 buyed single ward, dust. And its hard to get 20 kills with bone ? hahaha. Who the fuck was saying pls pls ? Just asked to check why im i banned. I didnt failed i played for team, and it was my bad, should play for myself. Add me we play 1 on 1 np. Now stfu dont spam topic poor turk. Im out. Add me if u want vs me.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 01:42 »
i can rape u without any item low
and stop crying .. go cry on your mom shoulder
Fogot  ;D

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 01:45 »
i can rape u without any item low
and stop crying .. go cry on your mom shoulder
Fogot  ;D

Classic turk. Add me nuff said.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 01:47 »
Continue your love via PM.

!locked
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..