Author Topic: a question!  (Read 11980 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: a question!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 05:48 »
axplain
?
It's explain dude, I think I saw you typing axplain somewhere else too.

guest49825

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 07:39 »
Veri bed logics
like, "oh noes, people don't want to play our tours. Its ok, instead of making players love tours we better will just give them dota ladder scores. Wow, nice idea, sounds decent. I don't want to keep community alive, so all what i can do is announce on forum and PvPGN. Also I will add some unrelated dota ladder points, cause its easy and I don't have to use brain and time to get better idea, wow"
Srsly if you'd care a bit more, you'd use some else way

Its not offending post deers, its just my deer point of view
I know you work here nicely, but no need to lie to us and talk about attracting players, when you don't actually want to attract them

Deers.
I'd like to work here after I finish army
as some random programmer or so

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 11:21 »
Veri bed logics
like, "oh noes, people don't want to play our tours. Its ok, instead of making players love tours we better will just give them dota ladder scores. Wow, nice idea, sounds decent. I don't want to keep community alive, so all what i can do is announce on forum and PvPGN. Also I will add some unrelated dota ladder points, cause its easy and I don't have to use brain and time to get better idea, wow"

I know you work here nicely, but no need to lie to us and talk about attracting players, when you don't actually want to attract them

Deers.
Please suggest your idea, how would you attract players?
I am not saying this is the best one, but it definetly works.

If its stupid and it works, then its not stupid ::)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 11:24 »
Veri bed logics

Deers.
Please suggest your idea, how would you attract players?
I am not saying this is the best one, but it definetly works.

If its stupid and it works, then its not stupid ::)
Banging your head against a cupboard may work towards moving the cupboard forward, however that doesn't mean it's not a stupid way to move the cupboard forward.
Spoiler for Hiden:
(stop deleting my brilliant threads ::))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:26 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 14:14 »
Veri bed logics

Deers.

that's about what I wanted to say, ty andrej for help.

second thing @kemcek why are you rude? What act? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171297.msg602414#msg602414  I do not understand what you want to say or are you just making smart?

@Astaroth @DatFace
Now follow your own logic - you'd give the winner no PSR and as the result, the number of participants would be decreasing every tour until there wouldn't be enough players to form at least 2 teams.
Tours would die and this, once crowded place would die for good.
If you can just axplain me (because you posted on one of my topics) what do you mean "free psr" ? Why cant you just understand how it works? The 3 winners means 3 rounds, we were 9 players and [G]WhosBack finished first with 30 kills, he tried to win that PSR (and the other awards), he deserve that rewards (same goes for the next 2 rounds also)

wait , right to say that you are stupid or what? turning the subject, this topic start like sugestion.
first stop making this uther, shadowraze, pudge, mirana wars tour on dota leader.if u like them to much host custom game and play for fun, is this problem?
last tour is indicator, there was one game who is how long idk myb 30 min max? and e.g guy who won it have 1700 psr and get 30 more psr, while, for example, hlr.sap need to win min 6 pubs to get this psr. right?
as i alredy say ask nicely stalker and others ss staff to help you with players for 1v1 or 2v2 etc tours and u will get real tours and real leader then.
@datface u are tour moderator, post list of players for last 20 tours, there is everytime 3 moderators 2 admins and serbianidiot and one more guy.

i will still play here if u fix or dont fix this , i will play if there is no leader, just sugest you to take care for other players who want to be top 10 or top3 players on leader.

@jeandarc
Omg ppl in africa dont have anything to eat or drink and you are worried if you will win or lose 5 psr.

thats so true, in siria is war , and tones of emigrants coming in eu and some of them planing terorist atacks and u cry about psr.

about that challanges thats nice idea, but that 2 with win game without items or win game without spells, are game runing xDDD, if some1 do that in my game i report him and proly he will get baned for ruin the game.
be creative.

have fun.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 14:18 by buldozer »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 15:13 »
Veri bed logics

Deers.

second thing @kemcek why are you rude? What act? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171297.msg602414#msg602414  I do not understand what you want to say or are you just making smart?

@Astaroth @DatFace
Now follow your own logic - you'd give the winner no PSR and as the result, the number of participants would be decreasing every tour until there wouldn't be enough players to form at least 2 teams.
If you can just axplain me (because you posted on one of my topics) what do you mean "free psr" ? Why cant you just understand how it works? The 3 winners means 3 rounds, we were 9 players and [G]WhosBack finished first with 30 kills, he tried to win that PSR (and the other awards), he deserve that rewards (same goes for the next 2 rounds also)

wait , right to say that you are stupid or what? turning the subject, this topic start like sugestion.
first stop making this uther, shadowraze, pudge, mirana wars tour on dota leader.if u like them to much host custom game and play for fun, is this problem?
last tour is indicator, there was one game who is how long idk myb 30 min max? and e.g guy who won it have 1700 psr and get 30 more psr, while, for example, hlr.sap need to win min 6 pubs to get this psr. right?
as i alredy say ask nicely stalker and others ss staff to help you with players for 1v1 or 2v2 etc tours and u will get real tours and real leader then.
@datface u are tour moderator, post list of players for last 20 tours, there is everytime 3 moderators 2 admins and serbianidiot and one more guy.

i will still play here if u fix or dont fix this , i will play if there is no leader, just sugest you to take care for other players who want to be top 10 or top3 players on leader.

@jeandarc
Omg ppl in africa dont have anything to eat or drink and you are worried if you will win or lose 5 psr.

thats so true, in siria is war , and tones of emigrants coming in eu and some of them planing terorist atacks and u cry about psr.

about that challanges thats nice idea, but that 2 with win game without items or win game without spells, are game runing xDDD, if some1 do that in my game i report him and proly he will get baned for ruin the game.
be creative.

have fun.

Axplain this?

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2016, 15:55 »
Veri bed logics

Deers.

@Astaroth @DatFace

@jeandarc

be creative.

have fun.

Axplain this?

If thay dont fix this problem im on jean mode in future . KappaPride

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2016, 16:31 »
lololol  ;D ;D buldozer is crying here
go way trash man

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2016, 16:46 »
lololol  ;D ;D buldozer is crying here
go way trash man

Go way trash man???

Read first post and answer the question if u have balls or u are just pussy who hide behinde moderator power......

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2016, 17:45 »
Nobody turned the subject (except the nerd club jean/common posting with no sense), im not trying to offend you or to provoke you buldozer.

But really, i still dont understand your logic :P yeah we have some players that got used on tournaments and they participate almost on every tour is that a problem too? You were here on the Xmas tours? players with 1500 PSR
were getting +120 PSR FLMAO, i bet it would drive you crazy if you were active at that time (maybe your were, w/e).

And now tell me, lets hear your advice and stop hosting tournaments (or at least stop hosting tours with few participants) then what? Give me one good answer to this and i swear the god ill try to change the system, but give me one good reason.

So far, if you want from us to stop hosting tours with few participants we will stop hosting in general!

Surprised or no, Uther Party tournament (and some other Non-dota mas) gathers 10+ players all the time (nothing wrong here) and still you dont want non dota maps, ok lets say we stop hosting this kind of maps too.

(Im not ironic here) Do you want from us to shutdown the whole Tournament section? And why? Because SerbianIdiot, [G]WhosBack, Rorschach and many many other players (go check the topics from the last 20 tours, or better the participation list on the tournament section, no need to post anything here, you can search) are participating on our tours and your friends hlr.sap, buldozer and other players do not? Fuck that "attraction", people are also trying to win Server/Forum icons, as i said you can get rewarded even if you just participate on our tours (no need to win) (No, no with PSR, with special privileges like Tournament Supporter / special forum icons) or most of the people are playing for fun and only for fun!

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2016, 17:45 »
Easiest thing to do is blame (and whine). But that does not help us. But what does help us? Suggestions! Dont whine and blame, say how would you fix this problem! And if your solution seems logical and good, we will implement it.

guest49825

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2016, 17:50 »
Here is few little ideas to help you to mind outside the box. I will post more when I will get more time, wow

Ok,
1. Because I'm deer-programmer, my first idea is about making tours (and any else stuff, like random improvements LA dota ladder bot) more automatic, more comfortable to create it and play too. It will help to spend less time for players and tournament stuff. Its not that hard to code
So you can pray Cen (Idk who is tech admin here) to let some programmers (which will be found by you; i would work too, of course, for free) improve this place
2. Lets find some video makers and marketing guys which will create mega inspiration advertisment movie to attract people to play here. After this someone (like alive community, together) should pay for some ads on YouTube (with mega video) and Google (Google ads, picture/text), - wow, we can probably get many deers here! In Russia, for example, almost no one knows about eurobattle and stuff, - they are playing on retarded Iccup. I came here only when dotalicious died and some guy posted there like "come eurobattle safelist/lagabuse and custom deers with tours"
3. Be more active, chat personally with any online user when possible, discuss tour games, make them interested; For example, you can use topaz chat for this, so you can easy surf internet and talk with potential tour player at one time
 4. Create some lil prize system
Giff them some random shit that people like nowadays, no time for examples right now

You can find these ideas stupid as hell but you can deer my deer with your deer then.
When i will get free time, i will post some little ideas again. Deers
I was typing this post like whole day with speed like 1word per century, cause of many work

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2016, 17:57 »
Well, i came with an idead some months ago regarding the LA Trailer and in general to start being active on youtube but i was working on it with Jimmy and sadly i dont have any video editing skills and Jimmy is off, if you find a video maker tell him to contact me, we will figure something out!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 18:00 by DatFace »

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2016, 17:57 »
You can find these ideas stupid as hell but you can deer my deer with your deer then.

I deer that idea.
!deering
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2016, 20:40 »
I don't even fucking remember who you are datface, it really doesn't matter to me, I just want to tell you to stick to calling jean a nerd, not me, unless you wanna start something here in which you will result as the loser. You're not my buddy, so you are not permitted to comment in such a fashion freely. Learn respect.

To give you a small sample, and to pay you back a bit, you have always been like this, long on promises and short on results. Since over 4 years ago you were always like "oh yea, I'll do this I'll do that I'm gonna bla bla and bla bla and bla bla", but then, what did you do ? That's right, nothing relevant.

You just hosted a few tours, gave a lil idea here and there, and you mostly just input a lot of your lil time trying to do something here.

You're ok with maintaining the status quo, you have no interest in moving things forward, you just fake it.

How do I know this ? Well, it's been over 4 years now and things are almost identical, so yea, what I'm saying is true. You have made no relevant difference here. Maybe you tried your best and you just have unbelievably, incredibly limited mental capabilities, that is definitely possible, but it seems unlikely.

Still, either way, the bottom line is you are clearly neither smart enough, nor capable enough to make any actual noticeable changes around here.

I won't go so easy on you the next time by the way.

As for the rest of your idiotic thoughts, everybody else, you have a ladder in which you gain psr by winning dota matches, and then you have dota tournaments in which you gain psr by winning dota matches, it makes absolutely no sense to give psr from unrelated games in the dota ladder.

"Hey, can you throw that apple over there ? Nice! Here's 50 psr!" <- this is very similar to what you are doing right now with your unrelated tournaments.

What you numb-skulls should've done, like, I don't know, fucking 4 years ago or some shit, when I told you this very same thing for the first time, is to make many more 1v1 dota tournaments with all the heroes in the entire game not just 10 of them.

It's been even more than 4 years and you still didn't manage to create 1v1 dota tournaments with all the heroes in the game, "because you don't have the templates for them" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Nobody gives a fuck about your templates or your lack of fucking templates, all you know is to make excuses.

Oh and if any of you think that I insulted you in this post, you should consider stopping your sensible little bitch thought processes and face the facts.

Thanks. :)

monax stop fucking typing here and focus on dodging those fucking grenades dude LFMAO