Author Topic: a question!  (Read 11979 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: a question!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 19:40 »
my point and reason why i open this topic is CAN U STOP GIVING PSR GIFTS FOR UNDER 10 PPL TOUR?
How would that help?

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 19:42 »
Well mate, its hard to gather 10+ players in the X tour, eve on the Uther Party Tournament which is the most populars nowadays, we try to attract you guys (players) by participating in our tours, we even award you by only participating im not trying to offend you but its no my problem that you have obligations at that time (and you cannot play as you said)

Give me your idea and no, not this
CAN U STOP GIVING PSR GIFTS FOR UNDER 10 PPL TOUR?
Smth else, go try me

Offline hlr.sap

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 19:44 »
DATFACE XDDDD
It must seems like
New table

If you have >1500 --> and win a tournament you get +20 PSR
If you have >1600 --> and win a tournament you get +15 PSR
If you have >1700 --> and win a tournament you get +10 PSR
If you have >1800 --> and win a tournament you get +5 PSR
If you have >1900 --> and win a tournament you get +0 PSR
If you have >2000 --> and win a tournament you get +0 PSR

so we get true winner )

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 19:54 »

@buldozer
Datface is right. If we dont give psr people doesnt come tours. If you want to better psr  You can play that tours. Also you can use !games xxx command for better players.

looooool when i want to play with better players i just type .sign or .c or .a and thats all after that type .p player name and thats it.

Ofc u can play on ss with better players. So whats your problem on la?
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 19:54 »
my point and reason why i open this topic is CAN U STOP GIVING PSR GIFTS FOR UNDER 10 PPL TOUR?

There are rarely tournaments with over 10 people, are you being serious or what?

also can someone shut up that ayd.mev shit?

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 20:00 »
If you have >1500 --> and win a tournament you get +20 PSR
Let me put it this way..
When playing normal 1500 PSR game, if you win it (in lets say ~45 minutes) you get at least 15 PSR (if its 50-50 balance).
And now you are suggesting that when someone wins tournament (which lasts ~2 hours), and plays 3 games in order to win it (or even more games if its 1v1 tour with 10 participants) should get only 5 PSR more than someone who wins easy 1500 PSR game which lasts 2.5 times less than whole tournament?

Are you even serious?

45 PSR is just the right value for tournament win, and it will stay like that.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 20:53 »
Omg ppl in africa dont have anything to eat or drink and you are worried if you will win or lose 5 psr.

People in africa could eat those psr

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 21:02 »
fuck people in africa

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 21:35 »
Tour system is the same for like 6-7 years, unfortunately we cannot easilly gather 12 or 16 players its almost impossible (thats why we are working on Special Events) and yes players are few and as we host almost everyday 2-3 tours many players WIN PSR, if you expect 12-16 ppl to every tour then tour will be canceled due to lack of players

The PSR table is also the same (we did change it this past week)

New table

If you have >1500 --> and win a tournament you get +45 PSR
If you have >1600 --> and win a tournament you get +35 PSR
If you have >1700 --> and win a tournament you get +30 PSR
If you have >1800 --> and win a tournament you get +25 PSR
If you have >1900 --> and win a tournament you get +15 PSR
If you have >2000 --> and win a tournament you get +10 PSR

Old table

If you have >1500 --> and win a tournament you get +30 PSR
If you have >1600 --> and win a tournament you get +25 PSR
If you have >1700 --> and win a tournament you get +20 PSR
If you have >1800 --> and win a tournament you get +15 PSR
If you have >1900 --> and win a tournament you get +10 PSR
If you have >2000 --> and win a tournament you get +5 PSR

We are still working on the new one

As for the special events (for example Xmas tours) and now on the Spring Events that we are working on
PSR will be extremely high + some new special icons for the winners

I dont understand the question "for the people that pick slark / legion" so ill pass it!

There is a balance my friend, but we have lack of players and so by your thought we should stop hosting tours and thats not possible!

The hard truth : You want to have PSR "boost" > Join our tours > Try to win

Now i do not play DotA, but i know that the map is not balanced and even from the SS they dont give a shit about it, go send a mail to icefrog so we can have a fixed version.

About the rest of your post, i dont know what are you talking about (about your friend, etc etc), tell me what happened!

ty for reply, point is STOP GIVING FREE PSR FOR UNDER 10 PLAYERS TOUR. is this possible?
time for tours for me personal its not good cuz i have trenigns and diner on this time so i cant play it. but when i have free time i can join and play for fun .

about your answer @lexy ur not right my friend, if i care for psr i can stack and pick ez heroes and win almost every game but thats not the point right? np u can think wat u want, my point and reason why i open this topic is CAN U STOP GIVING PSR GIFTS FOR UNDER 10 PPL TOUR?
Buldozer, dude, read the post again and think about it for a while.

---

If you haven't figured out yet, I'll tell you:

You were told that there aren't enough ppl taking part in tours (enough = less than 10, 12 or 16 you said).
BUT they need to atract at least some players - that is why they are being given the PSR.

Now follow your own logic - you'd give the winner no PSR and as the result, the number of participants would be decreasing every tour until there wouldn't be enough players to form at least 2 teams.
Tours would die and this, once crowded place would die for good.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 22:51 »
fuck people in africa
and fuck everything else too

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 22:52 »

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 00:27 »
Tour system is the same for like 6-7 years, unfortunately we cannot easilly gather 12 or 16 players its almost impossible (thats why we are working on Special Events) and yes players are few and as we host almost everyday 2-3 tours many players WIN PSR, if you expect 12-16 ppl to every tour then tour will be canceled due to lack of players

Wooooooooooow point is if there no min 12players no tour. Just priv custom game see who will win and play for honor not for psr ....

Ppl in africa dont have wat to eat and u cry about 5fat guys dota tour. In siria is war , emigrants going to whole europe and some of them planing terorist atacks and u cry about 4fat guys and one turk tour rly Kappa . Shame for you guys :) . If u still planing to ruin leader and make hlr.sap and other players sad keep doing it , i dont have problem with that , i say again ofc i want to win every game im play , but if i lost it i dont blame and flame teammates.

This post start like sugestion, but going to wrong way , we can talk about something diferent, like wat are u in rl?
:)))))))

Have fun. And respect other dota players .

New table

Old table

As for the special events (for example Xmas tours) and now on the Spring Events that we are working on

I dont understand the question "for the people that pick slark / legion" so ill pass it!

There is a balance my friend, but we have lack of players and so by your thought we should stop hosting tours and thats not possible!

Now i do not play DotA, but i know that the map is not balanced and even from the SS they dont give a shit about it, go send a mail to icefrog so we can have a fixed version.

About the rest of your post, i dont know what are you talking about (about your friend, etc etc), tell me what happened!

ty for reply, point is STOP GIVING FREE PSR FOR UNDER 10 PLAYERS TOUR. is this possible?
time for tours for me personal its not good cuz i have trenigns and diner on this time so i cant play it. but when i have free time i can join and play for fun .

about your answer @lexy ur not right my friend, if i care for psr i can stack and pick ez heroes and win almost every game but thats not the point right? np u can think wat u want, my point and reason why i open this topic is CAN U STOP GIVING PSR GIFTS FOR UNDER 10 PPL TOUR?

---

You were told that there aren't enough ppl taking part in tours (enough = less than 10, 12 or 16 you said).
BUT they need to atract at least some players - that is why they are being given the PSR.

Now follow your own logic - you'd give the winner no PSR and as the result, the number of participants would be decreasing every tour until there wouldn't be enough players to form at least 2 teams.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 00:46 »

Wooooooooooow point is if there no min 12players no tour. Just priv custom game see who will win and play for honor not for psr ....

Ppl in africa dont have wat to eat and u cry about 5fat guys dota tour. In siria is war , emigrants going to whole europe and some of them planing terorist atacks and u cry about 4fat guys and one turk tour rly Kappa . Shame for you guys :) . If u still planing to ruin leader and make hlr.sap and other players sad keep doing it , i dont have problem with that , i say again ofc i want to win every game im play , but if i lost it i dont blame and flame teammates.

This post start like sugestion, but going to wrong way , we can talk about something diferent, like wat are u in rl?
:)))))))

Have fun. And respect other dota players .

New table

Old table

---

Bulding a royal pyramid? :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 00:52 »
Hahahahahahahahhahah looool looooooool. I answered you, i typed 30 minutes long answer hahaha on my nootbook and idk what happen :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) .
Im rly bored to doing it again need to eat , if i remmember wat i wanted to say i reply u nicely tomorow .

Once again hahahaha rly this happened.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 02:46 »
If you can just axplain me (because you posted on one of my topics) what do you mean "free psr" ? Why cant you just understand how it works? The 3 winners means 3 rounds, we were 9 players and [G]WhosBack finished first with 30 kills, he tried to win that PSR (and the other awards), he deserve that rewards (same goes for the next 2 rounds also)

Pardon me i just dont understand your logic (no offence)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:50 by DatFace »