Author Topic: The Changes  (Read 15714 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Changes
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 17:15 »
Same if whole team !FF and somebody stays there and makes 20 kills on leavers, its Stats Cheating and leads to ban
if everyone !ff-s bot saves the stats , what after ff happens bot doesnt count afaik

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 17:15 »
About that !mute, I warn flamer first, then !mute him for short period of time, if that won't help I mute him for longer and longer duration.

Yes, when muted he can't communicate with team but would you consider the following as communication?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: fuck you mom void
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: retarded cunt help me
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: and dont run
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: piece of shit
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: retards
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: nabs fuckers
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: now die
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: noooooooooooobs
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: nooooooooooobs
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: loose like retarder piece of shit
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: fuck you

I muted only players cause of 2 reasons.. 1 was flame since he couldnt flame more (after some period unmuted)
2 - Mhers.
Ignore would not help here.

i can understand the second reason , but for the first reason there is !ignore  and everybody should use it ...
Actually !mute would be better and it would ruin the game less - if I mute him and unmute him 5 minutes later, every one can hear him and talk about strategy or w/e.
But if everyone will !ignore him, guess how many ppl are gonna !unignore him...

Signature by Rocka

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 19:31 »
About that !mute, I warn flamer first, then !mute him for short period of time, if that won't help I mute him for longer and longer duration.

Yes, when muted he can't communicate with team but would you consider the following as communication?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: fuck you mom void
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: retarded cunt help me
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: and dont run
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: piece of shit
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: retards
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: nabs fuckers
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: now die
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: noooooooooooobs
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: nooooooooooobs
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: loose like retarder piece of shit
Noob_Flamer [Allies]: fuck you

I muted only players cause of 2 reasons.. 1 was flame since he couldnt flame more (after some period unmuted)
2 - Mhers.
Ignore would not help here.

i can understand the second reason , but for the first reason there is !ignore  and everybody should use it ...
Actually !mute would be better and it would ruin the game less - if I mute him and unmute him 5 minutes later, every one can hear him and talk about strategy or w/e.
But if everyone will !ignore him, guess how many ppl are gonna !unignore him...

let's say we are friends. and my friend is flaming you because he can... so if you mute him you are  " damaging " our game because i can't communicate with him. if you just ignore him , i can still communicate with him...

Is !ignore command gonna stop him from flaming? No! Mute is.

no comment ....
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 19:49 »
Well, I had one example, you now have other one.

Ofc situation matters, I won't !mute you when you say "fuck your mom" once but I will if you'll keep insulting all the time.
As I said, I usually warn a flamer first and when his answer is "fuck off you piece of shit", I !mute him for a while. Then he shouldn't go full retard and he should calm down.

Also muted players like to whisper me, and there are 2 kinds of msgs:
1) Unmute pls (I'll stop it)
2) Fuck you tard admin etc etc etc

This also matters, at least in my case.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 20:11 »
efko

Just a reminder. Admins ( or more correct Resor ) won't make ovecomplicated rules , like we need to check if someone really stats abused on fountain / farming in forest etc. Why ? It is really complicated to work with those cases.And even he gets banned , he will just make new account , and someone spent 40 mins just to see if someone really stats abused + it is all subjective point of view.And staying in fountain is just retarded , you can FF or you can run in the back.How simple is that ?

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 21:16 »
If someone love to use mh and enjoy in that, let him to do that and punish after game (in game, all actions affect on playing moral for everyone). Take all this for consideration and talk about some new ideas about game and forum. This topic becomes duel mods vs players for !mute command

I totally disagree with you. If I catch mh-er I mute him surely. You know why ? For not letting cooperate with others. I watched a lot of replays most of mh-ers giving tips to other team mates "bara charged on you, rosh, care top (while someone would gank bot) etc..." So should I let enemy team cheat all ? Just for reminding; cooperating with mh-er is bannable.

This is for everyone: If you have spesific situation about abusing !mute command or if you think someone muted a player because of ridiculous reason then just pm to any of admins. You can be sure there will be sanction about that person.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 22:05 »
I remember year ago, maybe more i've played dota on PD, opponents had sniper. They rape us, snip got 2x divine rapiers, buriza and more items, he stay at our fountain and killing us in 1 hit more than 5 min. Nobody wants to leave game and get banned, snip laugh on that (there was no posible way to move with hero or run back - only watching what sniper do - imagine yourself in that situation)...For good players some things are simple, for noobs not and most of players are noobs.  About Resor, he do great job. I understand what and how they work. Every decision is subjective point of view

Im sure if u leave game like that and then u make unban req with this explanation, u will get unbanned and that person "sniper in this case" would be banned.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 22:38 »
I dont get the point of your reply . You let them at fountain in first time , you can just hide and wait for creeps to destroy the base.Just alt tab and dont give a shit about it.It is like forbidening them to own you.

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 22:39 »
guys its in the end a public game you can't change things that can be broken... can you make rules if there isnt someone who is broking it?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43 »
I dont get the point of your reply . You let them at fountain in first time , you can just hide and wait for creeps to destroy the base.Just alt tab and dont give a shit about it.It is like forbidening them to own you.
There are cases when you can't hide - Pudge can hook you on spawn, Furi can use Sprout, Dark Seer can use Vacuum, any stunner can help the team to get you, CM can freeze the fountain, Trax or Sniper insta rape you on spawn (with slow/ministun)...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 14:39 »
its part of a game lol

u stomped them hard so u can farm fountain :D what more u can do :D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 17:55 »
Removing !sync command would help to prevent situations like this:
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4969174

They destroyed the Tree and left but because someone lost connection bot didn't recognize that and autobanned them.

Signature by Rocka

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 18:08 »
u stomped them hard so u can farm fountain :D what more u can do :D
You can simply end the game... ? You know, that big, well armored building in the middle of enemy base (the one that doesn't shoot at you). It's destructable no matter how one-sided your game was.

Removing !sync command
Support. Lost count how many times I did that already, but still, support.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 19:41 »
no shit mr.sherlock :D

but myb people like to torture nabs and farm them :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 22:40 »
You can simply end the game... ? You know, that big, well armored building in the middle of enemy base (the one that doesn't shoot at you). It's destructable no matter how one-sided your game was.

if your team is retarded to type !ff then they deserve to be killed all over again.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.