Author Topic: Stupid Q. Why don't you make the bot to detect MH and ban on sight?  (Read 4950 times)

Offline marsnodens

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Soon 90 % of hackers wont play on xpam.And there will be limit for account creation.

Dont get me wrong but that is exactly same thing that mod said to me half a year ago....Maybe it was you...

Can you put some time-frame on your "soon"?

P.s.
What is xpam?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
xpam = eurobattle.net

If you report MHers on xpam, they are using IP bans...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Soon 90 % of hackers wont play on xpam.And there will be limit for account creation.

Dont get me wrong but that is exactly same thing that mod said to me half a year ago....Maybe it was you...

P.s.
What is xpam?

I see you dont really have a clue what you are speaking about. You dont what is xpam either eurobattle.net , so how can you speak about anti-mh ? You think its just modify bot to detect and than what ? new hack shows up and what next ?

I will not put any time frame , it doesnt depend on me , but you will know when you see it.

Offline E3

• View Profile
    • Awards
thx for leaking info

and about this 90%, stop being funny lol its so easy to evade it...
just look at DLG , they are 2times better realm / platform and they cant stop ppl using mh

Offline marsnodens

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

P.s.
What is xpam?

I see you dont really have a clue what you are speaking about. You dont what is xpam either eurobattle.net , so how can you speak about anti-mh ? You think its just modify bot to detect and than what ? new hack shows up and what next ?

I will not put any time frame , it doesnt depend on me , but you will know when you see it.

WTF? I see that you dont read what people write. I am not programmer nor did I ever said that I was. You are overly sensitive. Where I come from "soon" menas days or weeks and not 6 months +. I wasnt rude I didnt called you liar or asshole I just asked when will it be implemented.
ffs calm down.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ok i have a question about the anti mh tool, the  tool which shows you in game when someone clicks other players in fog.Why is this forbidden for normal players and why mods can use it ??
Wouldn't it be better if everyone could use it  so you know when someone uses mh,and you could make a mh report even faster (i know for the delayed clicks)
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Because smarter map hacks that can easily override it were designed aeons ago anyway. This would only raise awarness of majority of (noobish) cheaters to seek someting slighty more advanced than what they use currently.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well it isn't allowed since the tool also shows you location where somebody clicked so in some means you can be a hacker too(someone clicks someone at rune maybe and you were going for rune instead you go back)
And also the owner of the tool wanted only staff to have it.
btw drago do you really think anyone care's about avoiding anti-mh system on eb?I don't think anyone still made a public hack that would override eb anti-hack(they would need some effort though and would probably be detected by eb soon)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is exactly why I would rather see similar tool as replayseeker plugin - idea is the same, except only working for scanning replays outside actual game. With option of aotu-pausing it on fogclick (with fog turned off during fast forwarding) for easy checking for false positives. Would help, wouldn't it?
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is exactly why I would rather see similar tool as replayseeker plugin - idea is the same, except only working for scanning replays outside actual game. With option of aotu-pausing it on fogclick (with fog turned off during fast forwarding) for easy checking for false positives. Would help, wouldn't it?

this tool would be great if it would be implemented it in replayseeker,to do offline Analyse,because when you look replay it still works and it shows you fog clicks
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On the primary question of this topic:

Making a bot to detect MH is impossible. The idea itself was discussed years ago.
Here is one of the topics that I'm sure can explain everything to you, though div.ide already did in a language you can understand.

It's not happening.