Author Topic: Bring back classic War3  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Johnny.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bring back classic War3
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:24 »
So many articles here on this forum writing about  "pro dota players" and "noob dota players" . My opinion : all of them are noobs , by wc3 standards (dont think i wanna insult dota players) . why? cause all pro war3 players say so. ok now you will say "dota is a team game , you cant say that" , well yeah theres the problem in pub games.its all about your team . You dont lose cause the opponents are strong , but you lose cause your team sucks.And why you inlcuded this point system for individual player  score if its a team game?  in war3 its a clear concept ,  you are better then your opponent - you win ,  he is better - he wins, end of story. and in dota its sometimes complete random , like one game i feeded on purpose with pudge and had score 0-46 and WON the game (i can post replay if you dont believe me). i heard a lot talking about "good micro in dota" too , cmon really now , your moving one damn unit , its like talking about having good micro jerking your dick off (sorry for the word but i  couldnt find a better comparison) .You ever thought about at least making a 1v1 ladder for dota ? or promote classic war3 a bit more ? cause hardly anyone is playing, its a shame warcraft came down to this. 

Offline deadric_prodigy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bring back classic War3
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 03:48 »
classic war3 is for fat geeks, dota is almost like a sport and ppl u hate play it, the not fat geeks

Offline DeeLDo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 04:55 »
try posting this on playclassicwar3.eu maybe they will give a damn

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 09:47 »
So many articles here on this forum writing about  "pro dota players" and "noob dota players" . My opinion : all of them are noobs , by wc3 standards (dont think i wanna insult dota players) . why? cause all pro war3 players say so. ok now you will say "dota is a team game , you cant say that" , well yeah theres the problem in pub games.its all about your team . You dont lose cause the opponents are strong , but you lose cause your team sucks.And why you inlcuded this point system for individual player  score if its a team game?  in war3 its a clear concept ,  you are better then your opponent - you win ,  he is better - he wins, end of story. and in dota its sometimes complete random , like one game i feeded on purpose with pudge and had score 0-46 and WON the game (i can post replay if you dont believe me). i heard a lot talking about "good micro in dota" too , cmon really now , your moving one damn unit , its like talking about having good micro jerking your dick off (sorry for the word but i  couldnt find a better comparison) .You ever thought about at least making a 1v1 ladder for dota ? or promote classic war3 a bit more ? cause hardly anyone is playing, its a shame warcraft came down to this. 

+1 classic warcraft ftw.Thanks to dota i lost my micro...

Are there any good bots for playing classic warcraft every time i try to play game starts and i got disconectet or  it lags like hell, or i am winning and got disconenctet without any warning like lagging
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 09:49 »
well dota isnt about just moving hero around if u played it u should know  that... but anyway i love classic wc3 it's awsome but dota is awsome much more and i think wc3 would die without dota...cuz many ppl play dota while there are no much left of classic players like us.. :D

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 09:57 »
i think dota is so popular because it is much more team dependent than classic w3.

When you lose a game in classic w3 it is your fault but when you lose a game in dota ofc it is the fault of others and never yours.You never did make any mistakes only your retarded team did.
Thats why dota is more played because you can always say :My team sucks all retards look tinker look es noooooobs.And in classic w3 you are the noob and tard,but nobody wants to be noob or tard
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline Johnny.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 14:41 »
been playing some games on the ladder , the players here barely know how to summon hero. When u get it to about lvl 25 or 30 on the ladder there are some decent players , but you end up just playing with the same guys over and over again

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 14:46 »
Actually pg is dead you can't revive it.+1 for Johnny when you get to lvl 25-30 you get playing with few players(there are only few who are more than lvl 30

Offline Johnny.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 15:42 »
Actually pg is dead you can't revive it.+1 for Johnny when you get to lvl 25-30 you get playing with few players(there are only few who are more than lvl 30

i agree with that , pg is dead on this server , but what about making a 1v1 dota ladder?

Offline deadric_prodigy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 16:14 »
this is playDOTA forum, you wont achieve anything here

Offline amerikano

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 16:45 »
Replay plz

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 16:49 »

+1 classic warcraft ftw.Thanks to dota i lost my micro...

Are there any good bots for playing classic warcraft every time i try to play game starts and i got disconectet or  it lags like hell, or i am winning and got disconenctet without any warning like lagging

Don't lie, you never had micro :D

Offline Johnny.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 17:13 »
Replay plz

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2072415/apem-eu-meganoobs     there you go dude , check it out (i stated it was 0-46 , actually its 0-43)

Offline Johnny.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 17:16 »
this is playDOTA forum, you wont achieve anything here

Thats why i asked for a 1v1 ladder in DOTA

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 18:29 »
APEM EU MEGANOOBS vs with heroes like mortred ofc u won lol  even if u feed for 50 kills

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals