ksv
Icypig
Rockafella
Angel
Quon
Vaikiss
^DaMoN^
Blackeye

Author Topic: Coolest PD.eu staff nickname  (Read 4160 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Coolest PD.eu staff nickname
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 16:07 »
My problem is your arrogant posting, who the fuck cares about coolest PD.eu staff nickname beside staff itself
Well this isn't important thread for PD.eu nor for you as I can see, so why do you care?
You can say "Who cares about <any other topic in board "Other">. If you aren't interested into non-DotA stuff on our forum, just ignore it.
But honestly I think there is more important things to do beside judging someone's nick name.
Agree but as you can see, ppl like to discuss many different, for DotA forum unimportant things like Rémi Gaillard or Winter and since there is board for such a things and it isn't against rules, we allow members to discuss what they want.
So staff are important and users are not important?
Well sir, you are here because of us, you are here to moderate this place and make it more comfortable to us, normal users that play here and chat here and share our thoughts here, not because you have cool nick name and "Forum Moderator" user bar.
Ofc users are important but without staff there would be no members nor forum. I'm here to moderate this place, to keep it clear, without spam, to force ppl to abide by the rules. Every1 has some nick/avatar/signature to show something from his personality and there members can vote who is coolest. As I said, this isn't important thread so you can ignore it if you don't care about nicks.
Forum has 24,111 members, 50% of them are dragoljub's accounts and 25% them others multiaccounts.
Do you want me to show you serious forums where are over million of users registered and over 1500 users online at the moment any time you connect to the page?
and where is only actually 5 moderators and 1 admin responsible for whole place, yet they keep it clean whole time?
I agree that some ppl has more accounts so there's bigger number of % of staff. But so what? If we need those ppl why woudn't we have them. Yes, there are big forums with only few mods but there are big forums without their own gaming bot, without B/U/Hacks Crew, without Tournament Crew, without private gaming league. I think we need the ppl who we have in staff.
And you really would make topic with whole forums names judging their nick names? Seriously?
No and that was my point. There are topics about staff (like Interviews) because staff members are known by users and active users might like to know something about ppl who are providing them gaming bot, B/U or/and other services. I don't think they are really curious who is for example Spidernail (no offence, Spidernail). But if they are, there is "Some one else" option in poll in thread where members vote who they wanna interview.
To be honest you should grow up and understand your job here.
''Costumer is always right'' - you know about this one?
That's how things should go on here.
This was just warning (that is my work, work of Forum Mod). You said "Why not coolest users nick name, why everything is spinning about staff,staff,staff, fuck off."
Btw I'm not sure about ''Costumer is always right'' here on PD.eu. We are not traders or so, we offer you bot and some other services for free so I think we have some special rights, if you come saying "I don't like this or that" we don't have to change it because "'Costumer is always right".

Signature by Rocka

Offline Amerikanos

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 16:24 »
Lol, you are really bad mannered. You should get banned for that post.

1- If you don't care about this topic, why do you join?

2- Staff is important, they work here for free and you're just a parasit.

3- 50% are not dragoljub, dragoljub is 0.24%, and I am 25%. Maybe you are dragoljub?

4- You talk about growing up? Come on man, leave us pls..-
Nope o have much more accs on thos forum than you
Just go to msg and write dragoljub , you ll see dragoljub1 -30 +i have 20 random accs , some of them are hidden (proxy using) so mby i am in staff also ^^

Anyway this random guy pmed me and wrote me ti si glu drago

XD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 16:28 »
As I said, we do not force anyone to read topics like this and users can make their own threads with topic they like (if it isn't against rules).

It isn't new thing. Some ppl likes some threads and dislike other threads. No1 likes everything. Not only here but for example I buy newspappers/magazines even tho there are few articles I'm not interested into. So I just ignore them and I read what I want. And if I don't like some article it doesn't mean it is shitty, other ppl may like it.
So I don't think I'm wrong with stuff I said.

Signature by Rocka

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 16:47 »
I do not want to warn anyone anymore, spammers will be insta banned starting with these two that spammed this topic with  posts for which 98% of users do not care. Go to your 1000000 members forum and spam with your useless time, avoid this forum pls.
If you are that bored to make xxx acc and get them banned every hour I am inclined to doubt your inteligence.
I would be very grateful if you would stop humiliating yourself.

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 18:36 »
REMEiG won this

!locked

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 20:00 »
why no dragoljub for coolest nick?

i vote for dRagoLjuB anyway  8)

Offline Drago The Boss 1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 20:41 »
Xddddd yy docta coder

Anotger +1 for fawkz

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 20:49 »
Xddddd yy docta coder

Anotger +1 for fawkz

^^

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 21:22 »
Xddddd yy docta coder

Anotger +1 for fawkz

This is 763rd account ?  ;D