Author Topic: Visual Basic (2)  (Read 1427 times)

Offline JokeBOx

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Visual Basic (2)
« on: February 03, 2012, 23:30 »
Today we will talk for some things, who will be use for programming. We will talk for events are executed at the click of a button:

msgbox "have error", vbRetryCancel This use when user want to tell some msg to the program and that msg he can choice between two buttons Retry and Cancel.  When he write than after msg comma than it show one list on allowed keys like this:

vbOkYes, vbOk , vbYesNo and others.

inputbox "Write your Name ( first and secound)"
when program required some information of user. As the above article, and here after the comma can add different buttons.

The Next theme of this tutorial is how to organize your coode easy. As program is with open code who wants to change your code should be written, every1 can understand it. I will explain now:

msgbox "how are you"

After this we can write next for example for why it serves:

'The following is self explanatory in the code that is made with apostroph', Mon apostrophe is like explaining the code in that line.

For show some information  = This code will be with green color and this will serves as an explanation code.

Before the explanation if it doesn't put ' than when we start program it will show error and the program will not start  until you correct the error.

To say one important thing. If the program that we want to run independently without the need to run by pressing F5 on your keyboard, then by the time you make program and test that no errors then go to the menu File, than click on MakeExeFile than choice location for where you want to make that exe fail. When we make it, than go to the location when its maked and start exe file.

Thats from me. Dont forget to replay and if you have problems call me!