Author Topic: The hell?  (Read 867 times)

Offline HyunA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The hell?
« on: January 19, 2012, 21:18 »
Games that i've played yesterday have disappeared from my stats, thou they were counted when i logged off.
Now bot says blablabla "hasn't played any dota games...", any admin can tell me wtf? xD Random bug or what.

http://playdota.eu/stats/player/1/YaMatehGOD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The hell?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 22:26 »
I see you played 5 games yesterday...

Signature by Rocka

Offline HyunA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 22:50 »

That's the problem, games are shown on the page and they were counted on my acc yesterday before i've logged off, but if you !sd yamatehgod now, bot will respond that i didn't play any games. Got it? Neither they were counted like 10h ago, neither they are now.

So i'm assuming that either some rare bug occured or dunno, and i need admin to clear things out.

Also two friends that were playing with me in these games got they'r stats updated.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 23:35 »

That's the problem, games are shown on the page and they were counted on my acc yesterday before i've logged off, but if you !sd yamatehgod now, bot will respond that i didn't play any games. Got it? Neither they were counted like 10h ago, neither they are now.

So i'm assuming that either some rare bug occured or dunno, and i need admin to clear things out.

Also two friends that were playing with me in these games got they'r stats updated.

hahahaah thank you captain obvious hahaha

i never heard of that bug before first time i hear about that.
Just  wait for some mods/admins they will tell u more
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 23:49 »
It looks like the games you played (the ones that are gone) are played on the IHRL bots.
It's a bug. It should be fixed.