Author Topic: iPlayForStats  (Read 6256 times)

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
iPlayForStats
« on: June 18, 2010, 18:40 »
hi, mister iPlayForFun as you know him, new mod, is been flaming people for a long time, i talked with GalenMarek about this, and he told me to get some proof, 1 day later (first game i encountered him) he calls me an idiot. twice, cause i typed !rmk when a guy on the other team left after i pwned him.
yes mister iPlayFor"Fun", i do know the rules, not obligated rmk after 10 minutes, but people wanted, and if you were such a play for fun player, you would`ve typed !rmk, cause there is no fun in playing 4v5 from min 13. iPlayForFun ? try iPlayForStats, suits you better.
anyway, not the point, althought its quite hilarious.

here is the proof http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=268628 , i guarantee you this isnt the first time. that being obvious by the proof being here the next game i saw him.
so please, do something about this iPlayForStats.

thanks.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: iPlayForStats
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 19:00 »
İplayforstats  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Taz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 19:15 »
Be sure that eko,fatalitymk, quon, mrniceguy or WHATsoever will come and defend the guy without any reason. Don't even try to kick one of those boys ( since it's not flame room can't write it differently )straight in the butt beacuse it's pointless . We can be sure about another thing as well, all of them will tell us ( using a crap english of course ), that we are immature, and the guy is innocent ;)
With regards, I support you with your try.

BTW.
Admins cannot rage quit. I don't recall any admin rage quitting on PD.eu or anything similar to that. Flaming/cursing from an admin may lead to a ban and immediate demote.

We can only hope "may lead" doesn't mean "will never lead".
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 19:22 by Taz »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 19:21 »
Be sure that eko,fatalitymk, quon, mrniceguy or WHATsoever will come and defend the guy without any reason. Don't even try to kick one of those boys ( since it's not flame room can't write it differently )straight in the butt beacuse it's pointless . We can be sure about another thing as well, all of them will tell us ( using a crap english of course ), that we are immature, and the guy is innocent ;)
With regards, I support you with your try.

:D :D :D you always make me laugh taz gj!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 19:22 »
Be sure that eko,fatalitymk, quon, mrniceguy or WHATsoever will come and defend the guy without any reason.
+1

Offline Taz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 19:23 »
Well mrniceguy, if you can't say anything to the topic don't say anything at all, you just spam.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 19:24 »
Well mrniceguy, if you can't say anything to the topic don't say anything at all, you just spam.

I apologize, i did know u r the owner of "offtopic" thread!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 19:28 »
İplayforfun defended the mods' right before he wasn't mod.he said mods always true,now he is mod  ;D ;D ;D what do you think?=)

Offline Taz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 19:37 »
Bad that Common missed the category, but still just beacuse it's offtopic, you shouldn't spam useless comments especially when he accusses one of the mods. I'll help you a little bit, why don't just to try to say something referring to the topic?

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 19:45 »
i am noob and i play for stats u have something to tell me more i dont know???

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 19:57 »
Bad that Common missed the category, but still just beacuse it's offtopic, you shouldn't spam useless comments especially when he accusses one of the mods. I'll help you a little bit, why don't just to try to say something referring to the topic?

Dude what are you trying to say, i only said that your posts make me laugh??? I did not spammed i posted only one post, and you started to saying things to me ???

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 20:04 »
İplayforfun defended the mods' right before he wasn't mod.he said mods always true,now he is mod  ;D ;D ;D what do you think?=)

First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u??? Better think a little before u start to talking about moderators job. I hope so u will one day when u grow up become moderator here or admin on game what u play to see how hard job is that.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 20:10 »
And i want to tell something more.

The more people hate him, the man worth more!!!!!

Regards

Offline Taz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 20:23 »
First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u???
Yup, you have no life.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 20:27 »
First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u???
Yup, you have no life.

If i have no life it is my business not urs