Author Topic: Stealth Assassin guide - by _Dead_Shoot_  (Read 22103 times)

Offline T.I.L

• Advanced Member
  • ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stealth Assassin guide - by _Dead_Shoot_
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 14:46 »
yeah dragon imba for riki the stifle asassin cause its instantly death wiht dragno

but if you wants orb efacts you need not diffusial and snage but you need diffusial and sange and eye of shadi (best combo)

Offline opa_bato[o.0]

• wub wub wub prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 15:30 »
dude, there's no such item as a "dragon" in dota :D
bored i am

Offline pluginbaby

• OH HAI!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter ^^
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2010, 12:03 »
LOL Dragon. Hahahahaha   ;D. Anyways Rikimaru is a very noob friendly hero, if you are playing pro games, they are gonna remember that those wards and dust can fuck you up in an instant. ^^ Everyone likes to play rikimaru a different way. I always go for a chaser build (Treads, Diff, Yasha, Bfly) Thats all you need  ::)
Retard isnt flaming, it's a classification.

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2010, 12:13 »
Lol, dude blue dragon?? really stop making any suggestion guides, you dont even know the items name.
Dagon on riki is the worst idea ever....

-poor mans shield
-threads
-diffusial
-sange
-butterfly

Those are best items for riki... rest shall be equilled to the others hero skills....

Lol2Orbs

and sange = lose

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2010, 14:03 »
I meant yasha.. .this one without orb :s

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline AnaMIro_Eg

• Nothing special ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 07:32 »
My item build for riki : pt vlad sy fly assault bash  ;)
try no assault try manta :D much better
Don't Look Down
U fall down
u become their sacrifice.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 04:40 »
yeah dragon imba for riki the stifle asassin cause its instantly death wiht dragno

but if you wants orb efacts you need not diffusial and snage but you need diffusial and sange and eye of shadi (best combo)

This is epic fail

1.Dragon's name is dagon
2.dagon blue and red like wtf? Blue rose item is scepter,red rose items is dagon,and dagon even yo get etheral is waste of time and money because you can get etheral only in late game and dagon in late game (very late when you have luxury items) maybe can suck  ,only for nukers like lion ,lina ,maybe tiny is good and anub
3.Riki needs hp for sure so i sugest ,maybe sange yasha with combo of vladimirs and buterrly that is one combo ,maim orb of sange is good when u chase some one and + smoke it is really great or you can go if there too nukers in opposite team maybe linken ,regen of mana and gives solid stats and stun protection ,make diffu for anti nukers (burn mana) and also smoke to get them first on suprise and after smoke they get purged and lets say gg
4.Your targets are weak int heroes with less escaping abilities not like lion or rasta but if  u smoke them good with combination with some ones stun you can get them easy.If you get good feed get as much dmg as posible so you can pwn harder heroes like some tanks.
5.Begging game ...hmm....if therearrangedheroes go for hpandmg reduction ike poors n shield and get maybe even 6 tangos or you can use ron branches with circlets and slippers for some bonus dmg :)
If ouave good lae qouling is not bad at all ,you farm much easier and you know what is riki with good farm :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:42 by Icypig »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 04:43 »

This is epic fail

1.Dragon's name is dagon
2.dagon blue and red like wtf? Blue rose item is scepter,red rose items is dagon,and dagon even yo get etheral is waste of time and money because you can get etheral only in late game and dagon in late game (very late when you have luxury items) maybe can suck  ,only for nukers like lion ,lina ,maybe tiny is good and anub
3.Riki needs hp for sure so i sugest ,maybe sange yasha with combo of vladimirs and buterrly that is one combo ,maim orb of sange is good when u chase some one and + smoke it is really great or you can go if there too nukers in opposite team maybe linken ,regen of mana and gives solid stats and stun protection ,make diffu for anti nukers (burn mana) and also smoke to get them first on suprise and after smoke they get purged and lets say gg
4.Your targets are weak int heroes with less escaping abilities not like lion or rasta but if  u smoke them good with combination with some ones stun you can get them easy.If you get good feed get as much dmg as posible so you can pwn harder heroes like some tanks.
5.Begging game ...hmm....if there are ranged heroes go for hp and dmg reduction like poors mans shield and get maybe even 6 tangos or you can use iron branches with circlets and slippers for some bonus dmg :)
If you have good lane qouling is not bad at all ,you farm much easier and you know what is riki with good farm :)

Offline T.I.L

• Advanced Member
  • ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 10:39 »
o rly?

Thx for all, IcyPig.

In France we got that old byword : "Impersonating an idiot to the eyes of a fool is the pleasure of a refined gourmet".

BTW sange on Riki = fail.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 01:45 »
worst guide ever.

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline [A]-[L]-[I]-[N]

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2010, 20:10 »
I can't deny your diffusal blade tactic, but I'm not sure you can survive with no bonus strenght you can gain from sange and yasha during the game :D

<You will still be 2 nukes dead from anyone outside the fog>

Offline [.owning.]

• i come from the darkness of the nightmare
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 16:37 »
you dare speeck to me!

Offline XxX[Muerto]XxX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 18:52 »
Riki is weak hero,he maybe seems strong because noone is buying dusts/gem in pubs.
retired from xpam !

Dare and fight my brute !
http://xxxmuertoxxx.mybrute.com

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2010, 21:01 »
Riki is weak hero,he maybe seems strong because noone is buying dusts/gem in pubs.

yy if some1 takes riki dust and gem or wards are obvious, or if some1 takes him I pick counter immediately like slardar - vision, lower armor and stuns or bounty for track and tracked riki survived only with luck or help, and at least blood but you need to lower rikis HP
but slardar is my best in many games we didnt even need dust/gem
in pro is so counterable in many ways and if you try this in pub with nice gangs and team play riki is only watching on his diseased body :D
summarized riki owns pub games cause counter picks and support stuff are so rare in them everybody want their own carry  ;D
on the other hand nice cloud and diff in gang make a mess, so
UNDERLEVEL THAT BITCH :D

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 04:44 »

Your brute is strong