Author Topic: Oh god, why do they let us be a country?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh god, why do they let us be a country?
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:31 »
I was googling if there's a Barcraft (Starcraft in Pub) action for Prague too and stumbled upon this:

http://forum.starcraftcz.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1707

Guy get's banned from blizz
***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: SCII-1

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

This account was closed because the user was identified using an unauthorized cheat program, also known as a "hack." These programs provide player benefits normally not achievable in StarCraft II. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, increased map visibility, abuse of connection speed, game crashes, etc. Use of these unauthorized programs harm the competitive environment because they offer an unfair advantage over other players and supersede the intended limits of the game.

Even if this behavior is the result of a third party accessing the account instead of the registered user (for example, a friend, family member, or game service) then the account owner can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

and replies them with this:

Hallo Blizz, I am ... from czech republic who is noob sc2 player, instead of this fact I love this game, but, i have been baned, do not know why, for how long atc. I am not bad meaner, always GGending, and cheat, i realy do not know how to cheat in sc2 or in any other games. So please tel me in few words why i am baned and for how long, becouse i dont understand it.

PS: sorry for my english which is not good. And as opologize for nonsence ban I accept D3 beta acount as an satisfaction, thx, ...

Spoiler for "my reaction":
Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!