Author Topic: prizes from Night Cup 5???  (Read 1870 times)

Offline AC^hypito

• Topic Author
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
prizes from Night Cup 5???
« on: October 20, 2011, 20:28 »
Where is the PSR we won on Sunday night cup???
When we won 1st Night Cup on PlayDota u gave the PSR in 2-3 hours now u can't give us the prize 1 week o_O !?!?!?!?
??????????????Award : We will add the winner team's members personal rating based on their current psr.It will be like 15 wins in a row: example +30 psr at 1800+ // +45 psr at 1700 // +80 psr at 1600+ etc(just an example we will make a calculator for it soon)???????????????????????

almost all of my pro games are something like +4 -4 or  or +5 - 5 or +3 -7 so 15x3 = 45 PSR or at least 30 PSR don't be mouses and give us that what we won. I don't care about that but all of my team have feelings that they were cheated and we played for nothing and everyday asking me what are this admins doing so long???
Any Answer soon?
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
Re: prizes from Night Cup 5???
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 20:30 »
Just w8. u ll get ur psr dont worry.

!locked

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 20:33 »
Its hard to catch mun :)) Dont worry u will get at some point :D

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 20:51 »
I don't care about that but all of my team have feelings that they were cheated and we played for nothing and everyday asking me what are this admins doing so long???
Any Answer soon?

Did anyone forced you to play? Have patiance. You will receive what you've won as soon as it is possible. And stop with that cocky attitude all around the forum(i dont mean only about you i think also about niki).

This same question you could ask on much better way then this one...

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 22:31 »
I don't care about that but all of my team have feelings that they were cheated and we played for nothing and everyday asking me what are this admins doing so long???
Any Answer soon?

Did anyone forced you to play? Have patiance. You will receive what you've won as soon as it is possible. And stop with that cocky attitude all around the forum(i dont mean only about you i think also about niki).

This same question you could ask on much better way then this one...

Go more with that attitude and u wont get or play in tours, we respect you and have good manners towards you, however what you are doing is ... quite opposite to other people here......

Yes u won 2 tours, gj, it doesnt mean u are gods here or u can demand things or say like its our fault, srsly can u wait few days more? PSR IS NOT THE FOKEN LIFE........

If you have any question pm me.

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 15:40 »
Check ur psr and forum awards now!