Author Topic: balkan moderators suck?  (Read 649 times)

Offline dzokavac

• Topic Author
  • Life is a bitch,but one that you cant slap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
balkan moderators suck?
« on: October 13, 2011, 19:54 »
hi guys i need some help here.my account is locked before 5 days on xpam.i get that ,,ban" becouse i flame on chanel.but that chanel whas not playdota chanel or any other important chanel.some private chanel where i and 2 other guys flame each others.then 1 guy report me to mr.niceguy on balkan and my acc whas locked for 3 days on xpam.wtf with that rly?they can do that ffs?i didnt flame on balkan i flame on pd.eu bot and i flame on private chanel.so i think that i should not get locked on xpam.and some other thing also.in ban request who wrote mr.niceguy says charlie_sheen banned 3 days.that request whas before 5 days and my account is still locked!!!wtf???i pm then mr.niceguy and whe says to me database is ofline you must w8.again wtf!!!!????they must unban me manualy no autounban?rly that is suck.i just want to say in future that moderators from balkan should stop to ban players from pd.that isnt job that they should do.becouse of them i w8 now 2 days longer.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: balkan moderators suck?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 20:03 »
U have complain board.