Author Topic: Stacked pub games....  (Read 4254 times)

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stacked pub games....
« on: June 12, 2010, 01:57 »
Ok this have been discussed like 100 times... but there has to be some sort of system against it...
i dont mind when some noobs stack a team, like its usually a case in pd games, but for example this game:
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=244199
their team is all very high skilled players... they started roaming ganking from 1st minute, I find myself to be high skill player too, but I cant fight all, there is no way I could do anything against them, I was in mid, creeping well kind of controllign lane against lina, but i got ganked by them at least 6 times in 11 minutes, avoided most of them, ran away successfully but they killed me few times anyway... I ask team  to buy observers cause its impossible, but all u can get is "just focus, we wont buy" (its a fucking 200 gold! 4 creeps ffs, of course if u have in mind that most of them autoattack 4 creeps are quite a lot).... and what do u say to such noobs? i cant make them do it... its a pub, in any other league they would get kicked for this answer soon, but its a pub and its kind of supposed to be like that, those people have never seen a seriou game and dont even have a clue what to do, but its not their fault, they just dont get it... So all in all, its not those players who dont play as you would expect a real pro to play who fuck up the game and my 1hour of time, but the stacked team that joined a pub game in the first place...
actually i dont give a fuck about my stats, all I care about is my wasted time, but i cant leave the game, because ill get banned....

my suggestion which at least sort of solves this kind of problem is 1 new rule, 'stacked teams have to mention that fact in the game name' it could be some kind of symbol like ST of sth like that, so if u feel like playign against them go on, if not dont join
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 05:37 by WilyJackal »

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stacked pub games....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 05:13 »
we are working on it for the conclusion for this season. It will be more effective then the current system.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 15:56 »
Tide with vanguard, nerub with hood and preservance, invoker with radi... pro players indeed.
U played support hero, so u and WL were theoretically responsible for obs, chick, dust etc.
Play dota bot isnt a league. Host in lobby chooses who will play and who will not. Noob players are joining pro games on their own responsibility. 

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 16:04 »
invoker with radi.... imba... wl is the kind of support who should buy everything and not lesh... if u dont know what u talk about better stay silent...

a tide with vang is noobish, but it doesnt make any difference because u can buy any items u want when u own.... ive played lich with 3 bfs one time, and still owned....
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 16:06 by WilyJackal »

Offline LuckyDucky

• Advanced Member
  • PDC member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 17:10 »
Tide with vanguard, nerub with hood and preservance, invoker with radi... pro players indeed.
U played support hero, so u and WL were theoretically responsible for obs, chick, dust etc.
Play dota bot isnt a league. Host in lobby chooses who will play and who will not. Noob players are joining pro games on their own responsibility.

+1 Well said  :)

WilyJackal - just check your team by !sd [nickname] in lobby n ask host to kick them... its simple... if he doesnt want or care... just leave the lobby before game starts n find something else... n you save 30minutes of arguing in game chat n then 5minutes writing on forum  ???  ::)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 17:13 by LuckyDucky »

Offline hax

• I'm your new god.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 17:26 »
I myself like to play with friends sometimes. its not "packing up sentinel" its like few friends + random players who can play and scourge gives up a bit too fast.

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 17:32 »

+1 Well said  :)

WilyJackal - just check your team by !sd [nickname] in lobby n ask host to kick them... its simple... if he doesnt want or care... just leave the lobby before game starts n find something else... n you save 30minutes of arguing in game chat n then 5minutes writing on forum  ???  ::)

well ure one of those low skill who should be kicked then... cause again, u have no clue that stats are worthless in such game pro<>high skill, u can be pro because u play a long time, but still be very low skilled player....

Offline LuckyDucky

• Advanced Member
  • PDC member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 17:49 »
i dont mind when some noobs stack a team, like its usually a case in pd games

Well, how could they know they are worse than they pretended to be?

Also low skilled players can make a team at sentinel n play pub games against pro n lose ... n everything is fine... when some friends make a team... is it a problem? yeah probably for you yes

+ stats are useless? sure, someone who has 0denies, KDA 2/7/4 etc... shouldnt join pro game... but yeah, they are worthless /irony

edit1: you don't know me and I don't know you but u say "I am one of those low skill who should be kicked" ... after I saw the replay I have to say that you are not as High Mega Skilled player for me as you are talking here. Cheers.

edit2: to the topic - my opinion is that I have nothing against ppl (friends) making a game n playing together, for me - personally - when I join game (in 90% it has pro in gamename) I always check all player stats... 3 our of your 4 teammates have KDA around 2,5/4/5 n creeps 60/1/5 n 50games... I simply leave before game starts... (if host doesnt care n doesnt wanna kick them when I asks) its easier than wasting 1hour playing n then crying on forum

edit3.a: you are true that stats are worthless, yes, but it needs to be a league (where team plays) or private games (where you play with n against players you know)
edit3.b: you are not true that stats are worthless when we talk about public games - which PD.eu without doubt is, so IMHO... here are stats necessary

/end_of_story
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 18:15 by LuckyDucky »

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 18:10 »
its enough to see that u play only carries and have 6 kills per game with 70 cs per game
real pro carry player ^^

Offline LuckyDucky

• Advanced Member
  • PDC member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 18:17 »
its enough to see that u play only carries and have 6 kills per game with 70 cs per game
real pro carry player ^^

http://stats.playdota.eu/?u=LuckyDucky&s=datetime&o=desc&p=user&n=0

thanks

today happened the same thing: it supposed to be a pro game... but zeus died even before creeps..
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=252409 and did I cry? what is this topic about? about you crying that you got raped n crying around "oh man they ganked me, im alone leshrac without wards n nobody wanna buys them ouuuch"...

you should check this ;)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 18:26 by LuckyDucky »

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 18:43 »
u try to drag me down to ur level, but no thanks

Offline LuckyDucky

• Advanced Member
  • PDC member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 18:53 »
u try to drag me down to ur level, but no thanks

I just joined your level according to your first post... nothing else ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 19:57 by LuckyDucky »

Offline deadinformator

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 15:43 »
well

if you don't stack with friends you will play probably with

bara
slark
trax
and venge with mask of madness

i tried few times to join random pubbers - and there was no fun in playing - usually one carry hero like venge will go farm forest, one hero like bara will feed on lane, slark will die like 10 times till mid game - and trax will autoattack

so what is the point in playing non stacked games

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 16:44 »
Veng carry?  -_-

Offline night_must_fall