Author Topic: DotA Games  (Read 100143 times)

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DotA Games
« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2013, 18:01 »
yes she is lol

Split shot, mana steal or slow ulti makes hard carry of gorgon?
Never liek this hero and i hard cry when I got it in my team. Medusa is more like tank but i rather have cent than medusa as tank.
You never watched ZSMJ

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2013, 20:47 »

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2013, 20:58 »
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2013, 21:06 »
yes she is lol

Never liek this hero and i hard cry when I got it in my team. Medusa is more like tank but i rather have cent than medusa as tank.

The spell which you're calling "mana steal" doesn't only burn mana but it also deals damage to the whole creep+heroes lane (depending on the situation) which makes it easier to farm and control the lane which medusa posses.

Split shot is insane in late game which will rape the whole enemy in teamfights apart. Ulti is even better now (on the latest version) which gives medusa a lot of ways of positioning. And the shield is what makes medusa an ultimate hard carry, she can eat all the damage w/o getting her hp lost and in the other hand rape the enemy.

And yeah, medusa needs a lot of farming in order to unleash her full powers, she is obviously item depended hero.

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2013, 19:23 »
medusa not hard carry at all
http://dotabuff.com/matches/229425743

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2013, 00:15 »

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2013, 03:30 »
very balanced hero this oracle, pew pewing with 2 items

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5127250

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2013, 04:06 »
http://dotabuff.com/matches/229712947

satanic overrated go 2xmkb xD

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2013, 05:07 »
yes she is lol

The spell which you're calling "mana steal" doesn't only burn mana but it also deals damage to the whole creep+heroes lane (depending on the situation) which makes it easier to farm and control the lane which medusa posses.

Split shot is insane in late game which will rape the whole enemy in teamfights apart. Ulti is even better now (on the latest version) which gives medusa a lot of ways of positioning. And the shield is what makes medusa an ultimate hard carry, she can eat all the damage w/o getting her hp lost and in the other hand rape the enemy.

And yeah, medusa needs a lot of farming in order to unleash her full powers, she is obviously item depended hero.
+1 jean + only hero for who is recomanded divine, but y team must hold game 40-50 min till she dont get some hard core items that is anoying so most of players hate medusa...

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: June 30, 2013, 00:27 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5130334
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5130260 OFC batrider is imba hero i idk that with bat you can rape too much noobs :DDDD

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #475 on: June 30, 2013, 00:47 »
omg pls /f add

Offline Agov^

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: Agov^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2013, 00:55 »
ofc when you play apem noobs ;D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2013, 00:58 »
still a better love story than twilight saga

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2013, 09:47 »
you're vouched in ihrl and you don't know that bat is imba?

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2013, 11:48 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5130681

5 gems in chick
defending lvl 9000