Author Topic: Windrunner build.  (Read 16755 times)

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
  • Awards Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Windrunner build.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 14:45 »
The best and most common WR build in competetive (ganker / late dps-er)
Phase (always > PT imo, since it gives more run-away power and more chase power, and aspd is overrated on WR)
Force Staff (Some int is nice, damage is nice, but force is really great with ShackleShot and lets u escape from those toughy situations)
Hex (a MUST, unless they have 0 carries. Even then it is good and should be taken)
MKB - dps

Thats what a good windrunner will do, own early mid and be pretty decent late. To consider:
Ult Scepter - Improves damage, survivability, MP, and most of all improves damage from Buriza and MKB.
Buriza - With that much aspd you will be able to use it.
Orchid - I am a big enemy of this item on windrunner but against caster team, it can be considered. Otherwise, just NO. Dont talk to me about damage amplify or sth. Why dont u guys get it on troll then, he can also use silence and amplify... Cuz u are wasting a big part of this item on WR (and troll lol) and Hex is always better then Orchid in terms of disabling. Plus look at the HEx bonuses)
Meka - support, if noone else will
Deso

NO:
Basher (for teh lulz maybe :D)
Butterfly
Mjollnir (EXTREMELY low chance of performing a lightening, i dont know why but its tested, in 10 seonds of ult i eprforerm maybe 1 lightening. + 75% of the item is wasted)
AC
lmfao wr is solo long lane hero   not midder
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 14:46 »
Did i say midder?
:trollface:
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 15:02 »
Well, If an carry build mkb u are 3rd spell is useless.

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 15:06 »
The best and most common WR build in competetive (ganker / late dps-er)
Phase (always > PT imo, since it gives more run-away power and more chase power, and aspd is overrated on WR)
Force Staff (Some int is nice, damage is nice, but force is really great with ShackleShot and lets u escape from those toughy situations)
Hex (a MUST, unless they have 0 carries. Even then it is good and should be taken)
MKB - dps

Thats what a good windrunner will do, own early mid and be pretty decent late. To consider:
Ult Scepter - Improves damage, survivability, MP, and most of all improves damage from Buriza and MKB.
Buriza - With that much aspd you will be able to use it.
Orchid - I am a big enemy of this item on windrunner but against caster team, it can be considered. Otherwise, just NO. Dont talk to me about damage amplify or sth. Why dont u guys get it on troll then, he can also use silence and amplify... Cuz u are wasting a big part of this item on WR (and troll lol) and Hex is always better then Orchid in terms of disabling. Plus look at the HEx bonuses)
Meka - support, if noone else will
Deso

NO:
Basher (for teh lulz maybe :D)
Butterfly
Mjollnir (EXTREMELY low chance of performing a lightening, i dont know why but its tested, in 10 seonds of ult i eprforerm maybe 1 lightening. + 75% of the item is wasted)
AC

Yes, this is most common build.

And I disagree with 1 thing: Mjolnir is very much viable on windrunner. If you need massive burst dmg get mjolnir, do ulti, get sun glasses :p (tho it depends on luck, but my luck ratio is high :D I sometimes get lightning like every third hit which is alot :D)

Other than that, it's good :D
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 15:07 »
Well, If an carry build mkb u are 3rd spell is useless.
mkb costs 5400 and its not first to get item on any hero so there will be no mkb until atleast 40th minute game

until that u can win game twice
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 15:30 »
ofc you end most times with hex other items are in long balanced games but if you own you will have lot of money but finish sooner then build something carry big ;)

and I gree with mjollnir too its very good and can do massive mess - dmg and pushing imo better idea then MKB its for her so overrated unless need go through butterflies or any kind of miss ;) cause still you have on your mind that you are support ganker that can be semicarry if needed so prefer team items over single carry ones...

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 18:30 »
basil phase wand force dager linken and divine then  8)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 18:34 by NiGhT^^StAlKeR »
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 19:24 »

RoB is good too get it if no1 build something on it
and FS and dagger to ultimate movement  ;D I saw one game MYM I think where WR got these and was unkillable  8)
no comments to rest build  ;D

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 21:19 »

RoB is good too get it if no1 build something on it
and FS and dagger to ultimate movement  ;D I saw one game MYM I think where WR got these and was unkillable  8)
no comments to rest build  ;D

It was kuroky on mym vs allstar match if i remember good enough :)
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 21:44 »
yeah kuroky made  dagger + forc staff in second game of mym vs allstars
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

nermiee

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01 »
Basilius, wand, phase,guins buriza... (U should  win that  game alrdy)

But sometimes i go like > Phase, ROB, wand, FS, Orchid, Guins.

And dont forget WR semi support ability like going phase and straight mekansm... later get guinso.

Imo that pwns :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:03 by RoxXan »

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 11:57 »
item build is item build but still dont play her if you sux with shackle go play SK instead ;D

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 20:36 »
treds
hart
skadi
linken
hex
orhideja

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 08:11 »

And I disagree with 1 thing: Mjolnir is very much viable on windrunner. If you need massive burst dmg get mjolnir, do ulti, get sun glasses

In fact u cant have 2 chain lighting at the same time. That mean that the coldown is the time the other chainlighting take to finish bouncing or there are no targets to bounce.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline Ikenhouer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 10:53 »
lifesteal satanic, buritza, mkb, boors of travel, scepter, assault.
Im a national intolerator. gtfo dude... rly now.