Author Topic: What can i do if my team want to kick me????  (Read 2221 times)

Offline golijanin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What can i do if my team want to kick me????
« on: August 27, 2011, 18:45 »
I played very good game, i was one of the best in team and had good farm, but it's obvius that was some noobs in my team, when one hero from enemy team left the game after a while they decided to kick me to balanced the game, they kicked me and they won the game, but i lost my PSR, i dont care about it to much but it's not fair at all. This is a link of the game  http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2340949/ar-eu-fast-1 .
I didnt played dota in a while, but i started to days ago again, i want to be one of the best, but in this way it's a shame to lose PSR like that...

Offline golijanin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What can i do if my team want to kick me????
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 18:46 »
i was nessay in this game... just to know

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 18:53 »
i had this situation you had many times .. i dont have a problem if we can kick someone for ruining the game , feeding on purpose etc .. but me (and many ppl like you and gvirus) were kicked because ppl want balance or that your farming at woods or you just dont want to listen to your teammates ..

rules says > that it isnt bannable for someone to kick you since its democracy
in my opinion > if someone !votekick you for a reason other than game ruining , feeding on purpose etc .. he should be banned

but rules are rules you cant change it though

P.S i know many ppl will atk me now and probably will say (there are 8 ppl are needed for the vote) but for example (this game you posted) the opposite team want to kick you so it is 4v4 and your team kicks you because they will win anyway .. thats my opinion cheers

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 20:30 »
I was kicked once before like 15 days because I was farming in woods and because I had idiots in my team. I was sand king and tried to farm for Aghanim and they kicked me :D

Then before like 3 months I was kicked because I jointed TR game and I owned so everybody kicked me :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 20:53 »
this is kind rage situation I know when I started to play here I play storm spirit and pwned them hard I jumped in and with team kill them all but one enemy dropped or left I dunno now so they started to vote and they kicked me cause I have most kills and they were yelling KS KS but its normal that to 20 or 25 min good Storm have as ganker many kill even in competitive scene, and its more important to kill ancient then have more kills or not ???and they lost then when I checked the game sometimes you dont please ppl even hard trying..... :-X

there should be some rule adjustment for this, you can kick player who ruin game feed nub or afk farming if not carry then that done something ofc and roll command have as last option and if is kicked player that was useful to team it could be bannable as bad manner to player who started with that or more ppl who supported it its searchable who started to vote ;)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 20:55 »
What can i do if my team want to kick me?
You can please them and/or send em sad  :'(
Or host your own game and be unkickable master of the game ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 21:35 »
I was kicked once before like 15 days because I was farming in woods and because I had idiots in my team. I was sand king and tried to farm for Aghanim and they kicked me :D

Then before like 3 months I was kicked because I jointed TR game and I owned so everybody kicked me :D
haha i remember that game when you were terror and they kicked you because your not tr :D

anyway congratz on the posts

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 21:42 »
save game,that will cancel;)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 21:52 »
What can i do if my team want to kick me????

Spoiler for Hiden:

And they will stay in rage behind.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 23:25 »
It's a vote ..if they ALL voted !yes then you definitely shouldn't be there .
but me (and many ppl like you and gvirus) were kicked because ppl want balance or that your farming at woods or you just dont want to listen to your teammates ..
Some of the people you mention should stop playing multiplayer games ... they lack fair-play , fairness and a decent character.

I was kicked once before like 15 days because I was farming in woods and because I had idiots in my team. I was sand king and tried to farm for Aghanim and they kicked me
I'll vote !yes with no doubt in this situation.

Then before like 3 months I was kicked because I jointed TR game and I owned so everybody kicked me
ofc ... it's normal.

If you are votekick out of a game ..then this ain't badluck or you are misunderstood. They have a good reason ..just you don't want to accept it.
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 23:31 »
It's a vote ..if they ALL voted !yes then you definitely shouldn't be there .
but me (and many ppl like you and gvirus) were kicked because ppl want balance or that your farming at woods or you just dont want to listen to your teammates ..
Some of the people you mention should stop playing multiplayer games ... they lack fair-play , fairness and a decent character.

I was kicked once before like 15 days because I was farming in woods and because I had idiots in my team. I was sand king and tried to farm for Aghanim and they kicked me
I'll vote !yes with no doubt in this situation.

Then before like 3 months I was kicked because I jointed TR game and I owned so everybody kicked me
ofc ... it's normal.

If you are votekick out of a game ..then this ain't badluck or you are misunderstood. They have a good reason ..just you don't want to accept it.
omyota how about you watch the replays before you reply about our comments?

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 23:36 »
for what? If 8/9 players don't want you to play with them .... flash idea : they have a reason .. and that reason can be from : they ALL don't like you , your game style , your flaming , feeding , sleeping on late , failing on different things ..etc.

And yes if a sk can't farm a dagger / aghanim without farming the woods like there is no tomorrow : i'll votekick him myself.

If you join a TR game ..why are you surprise if you are kicked (if you are USA for example)?

^^ deal with it.

Why should i watch any replay to convince myself of some facts?

PS : Some of the people you mention should stop playing multiplayer games ... they lack fair-play , fairness and a decent character. <-- this is just a subjectively opinion build on some disgustful in-game events.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 23:39 by ^omYota »
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 23:41 »
for what? If 8/9 players don't want you to play with them .... flash idea : they have a reason .. and that reason can be from : they ALL don't like you , your game style , your flaming , feeding , sleeping on late , failing on different things ..etc.

And yes if a sk can't farm a dagger / aghanim without farming the woods like there is no tomorrow : i'll votekick him myself.

If you join a TR game ..why are you surprise if you are kicked (if you are USA for example)?

^^ deal with it.

Why should i watch any replay to convince myself of some facts?
the one made this topic said they kicked him for balance (which is not at all his fault)he didnt feed flame ruined game etc ... they just decided to kick anyone so they just kicked him .. then tell me this .. what was his fault ? why should he lose psr although his team won? yes sometimes like you say they have good reason but the topic if the reason isnt ..

anyway i dont know about crix game but about the tr game they type !f before game .. he played he got 9 1 with terror and because he was owning they just decided to kick him because he was owning

i have nothing against you or anyone i respect your opinion and i respect mine too .. so lets keep it like that cheers

Offline FrozenThrone^^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 23:44 »
U cant do nothing. Just relax, and dont play noobs games. Find some peoples who u know, that wont kick u , and play with them. But find some pross if u wanna be the best. Like Night^^Stalker, he will own ur ass, but u will learn how to be the best xD. Im joking.

Cuz in noob games isnt noobs, its retards or pros who wanna "own noobs-that retards who dont know to play." That noob game mean.

The main problem of PD.eu is MH and retards. But they doing what they can to ban them (moderators). In the real life u have retards, but u cant kill them to be the best, same in PD.eu.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 23:48 »
U cant do nothing. Just relax, and dont play noobs games. Find some peoples who u know, that wont kick u , and play with them. But find some pross if u wanna be the best. Like Night^^Stalker, he will own ur ass, but u will learn how to be the best xD. Im joking.

Cuz in noob games isnt noobs, its retards or pros who wanna "own noobs-that retards who dont know to play." That noob game mean.

The main problem of PD.eu is MH and retards. But they doing what they can to ban them (moderators). In the real life u have retards, but u cant kill them to be the best, same in PD.eu.
+1 i totally agree with you