Author Topic: WTF with this admins???  (Read 2617 times)

Offline pr0bo4ka

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • anyway
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WTF with this admins???
« on: August 04, 2011, 16:20 »
Qell_Buraa: Get Gproxy or No Unban Again.( I dont care if u have Fatal Error, Pc rr, Power Off, Blue Screen etc.. Gproxy is Something You MUST HAVE!)

(If i remember GPROXY cant help with crit errors, pc restarts, blue screens or I'm stupid???)

Listen. I cant fucking make GPROXY.  I got error like this http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,69084.msg225699/topicseen.html#new

Already I install all support programs and gproxy still dont work.
So if you wont unban me every day, go fucking HELP ME to fix fucking error. Admins know all, not?? Dont speak shits about unban, you need 10 sec to unban me, if you all are too lazy to unban ppl. Leave admins and recruit new ppl who want work.

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 16:22 by pr0bo4ka »
When people say MH do you take it as an insult? Maybe he/she is praising you for being a pro, not?

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WTF with this admins???
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 16:25 »
He unbanned you lol... No need to rage.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline pr0bo4ka

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • anyway
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 16:28 »
Yes, he unban me. But He said "its last time" because I make 2x request in 2 days.

If Admins cant help me with GProxy, i want unban (its only 10 sec to work lol and they are lazy to do it) Fuck this life.
When people say MH do you take it as an insult? Maybe he/she is praising you for being a pro, not?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 17:18 »
Problem is this:
Reason: Lost the connection
This says you have lost the connection and Gproxy can help you in this case. There isn't prove that your PC restarted or whatever.
-For people that do not use G-Proxy, unban requests for connection issues will be instantly denied.
If you loose connection with gproxy you will get unbanned.

If you still have problem make sure you did all what Melissa told you and you did it right. If you still have problem send him PM. He will tell you to install teamviewer(or whats it's name) and he will check it.
And don't say no1 is trying to help you, they are not online 24/7 so they can't give you answer immediately.
As I see the error saying "configuration is incorrect" Did you set gproxy right when you got it?

Signature by Rocka

Offline pr0bo4ka

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • anyway
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 17:45 »
I do all right and still error :S

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 18:35 »
ok i wont use gproxy ok? i donna want play or kinda losing .. i will dc myself to leave the game

and here we go in the unban request

i had fatal error!!!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 18:44 »
When you get Gproxy you need to configure it in gproxy.cfg or so, have you done it?
Also be sure you run W3 and Gproxy as admin.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 18:47 »
Yes, he unban me. But He said "its last time" because I make 2x request in 2 days.

If Admins cant help me with GProxy, i want unban (its only 10 sec to work lol and they are lazy to do it) Fuck this life.
Really we are lazy to do it? Are you actually serious? Let me ask, what have you done for playdota.eu except the flaming and raging on Moderators? Have you ever given them a thank you for all the work they are doing so you can keep on playing here? Don't you dare talking crap like that while you just got unbanned. This kind of topics are just worst of the worst.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Umrite_PSI

• Enter Personal Text here
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 19:45 »

Really we are lazy to do it? Are you actually serious? Let me ask, what have you done for playdota.eu except the flaming and raging on Moderators? Have you ever given them a thank you for all the work they are doing so you can keep on playing here? Don't you dare talking crap like that while you just got unbanned. This kind of topics are just worst of the worst.

LoL...first time I see that Rockafella is a moderator...rofl
karma is a bitch isn't it .. "justice"
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D so dont worry about that

nermiee

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 20:03 »
LoL...first time I see that Rockafella is a moderator...rofl

You came  here, and went offtopic just to post another retarded comment? Get a life.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 20:06 by RoxXan »

Offline pr0bo4ka

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • anyway
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 20:07 »

Hey Rock, I'm new here. I always say thx for unban. Just hate when dmin say "its last time, get proxy"
I cant make proxy its problem. Now I w8 for melissa meybe he can help.

the_justice Wtf you talk?? Call me leaver?? 1st of all check my scores in games where I got dc. If i have score 16/5 I need to leave?? LOL man, I dont care for my psr, just I try get good K/D/A thats all.
I dont need unban, i can make 1000000000x acc but where is the point?? :SSS

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 21:07 »

Hey Rock, I'm new here. I always say thx for unban. Just hate when dmin say "its last time, get proxy"

the_justice Wtf you talk?? Call me leaver?? 1st of all check my scores in games where I got dc. If i have score 16/5 I need to leave?? LOL man, I dont care for my psr, just I try get good K/D/A thats all.
I dont need unban, i can make 1000000000x acc but where is the point?? :SSS
u got my point wrong

i wanted to say that ppl will lie in their unban requests (most of them)if mods will unban ppl without gproxy

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 21:32 »
And yet you care more about playing instead of fixing your gproxy? whys that?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 22:24 »
-For people that do not use G-Proxy, unban requests for connection issues will be instantly denied.

So you must have in your mind that giving you a second chance to get GProxy is considered as a favour, because we can easily deny every request with "Lost connection" even if thats caused with critical error or any other error. GProxy is something basic what you need to have, even if you get a critical error if you've GProxy you will be unbanned. You need to consider GProxy as a requirement to get unban, that's clearly stated here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html

And now about raging. Do you ever ask yourself a question: "Are Mods also human beings or not? Do they have also a real life or not?". So before you go into your rage mode again, look first all facts and then make judgments, because every single Mod here are giving alot to this community and will continue doing it in the future.

So please leave your comments with words 'fucking' for yourself, and next time post something with good manners.

Best regards

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 00:10 »

If you cant play here , you can always go to Ganrena and epreriance best pub in world...Best of all go to Serbian rooms ,people are very friendly there ..also all use MH so no big deal ,also you can buy UBAN CARD for couple bux