Author Topic: Votekick Issue  (Read 791 times)

Offline Mladjone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Votekick Issue
« on: July 29, 2011, 19:24 »
Hello ppl, i want to talk about some issue regarding gproxy reconnection. I think that gproxy is really useful program. BUT stupid retarded people that play wc3 and don't have patience to wait for others to reconnect when someones net broke down are getting on my nerve. So they NEED to votekick every single player that is reconnecting over gproxy. Some others are abusing that and leaving on THAT way so they don't get ban.
If there's some solution to this problem i'm begging you to help us all, that just want to play a game and not to be votekicked every time some jackass don't want to wait 1 min.
Since we can't change their awareness how gproxy works, there must be a program solution.
Maybe if it is in your power you could cancel votekick command while someone is in reconnection window or something like that.
Thank You for your patience while reading this post.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Votekick Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 19:46 »
my solution is (when someone is disconnected and trying to reconnect no one is able to votekick for 30 sec)

seriesly restarting router takes about 30 sec but after that votekicking u will be pretty good b/c u wont get ban

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Votekick Issue
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:32 »
Yup, I agree with justice, it's still better to get votekicked if you didn't leave on purpose... But if someone actually abuses that so he leaves without ban, and it is kinda obvious, host can always !votecancel if someone already started votekick, and wait so that guy drops and gets the ban he deserved :D
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.