Author Topic: R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse 14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011  (Read 13751 times)

nermiee

Tell me this, i lost too much friends, and did amy knew that? Did she felt sry for them? Would she feel sry for me ?
Dont think so. She doesnt even knew her real name... No matter, but i just wanted to say, long ago, i stop being sry for other people, care about your life, save yourselves... Thats is point of this life.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 14:06 by RoxXan »

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
For all fucking brainless kids here

I didnt want write but i cant resist; too pathetic guyz

Here, the sense of this post was only a kind thought for Her, as a girl, as an artist...anything more so if u want to be polemic go far from here and have respect for the life & for the death.

Y probably she made mistakes, but who never mistake? All perfect here? And her entourage? They mostly killed her for money!!! That is the real problem.

Y every day a lot of people die and so? A pray for Her is a problem for them? She was a "public person" (as singer) and only 4 this reason the mass media talked a lot of this situation and it doesnt mean that others are less important but only r less known...and I dont understand how it's a problem 4 u.

If u dont care about Her, not problem but plz dont show us how brainless u r (or probably only 11 years old nolifers kids)...dont write anything

I didnt like Her music and Her lifestyle but, learn this word, RESPECT
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Here, the sense of this post was only a kind thought for Her, as a girl, as an artist...anything more so if u want to be polemic go far from here and have respect for the life & for the death.

Y probably she made mistakes, but who never mistake? All perfect here? And her entourage? They mostly killed her for money!!! That is the real problem.

Y every day a lot of people die and so? A pray for Her is a problem for them? She was a "public person" (as singer) and only 4 this reason the mass media talked a lot of this situation and it doesnt mean that others are less important but only r less known...and I dont understand how it's a problem 4 u.

If u dont care about Her, not problem but plz dont show us how brainless u r (or probably only 11 years old nolifers kids)...dont write anything

Well said! People here don't respect the life they have. We all make mistakes and obviously some people here are stupid or they pretend to be. Or they are just heartless.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Noone deserves to die ofc. R.I.P. Amy.

But showing respect to her?

RESPECT FOR WHAT?! RESPECT for performing drugged and drunk on stage?! There are kids watching TV, you think that is nice example to show them how they should live their lives?

Offline diskretni.heroj

• View Profile
    • Awards

RESPECT FOR WHAT?! RESPECT for performing drugged and drunk on stage?! There are kids watching TV, you think that is nice example to show them how they should live their lives?

You are totally right about that.

nermiee

Agreed !

We are brainless? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I RESPECT HER ? TELL ME THAT ?  Why the hell i should respect the person who doesnt respect herself ? WHY ? ANY GOOD EXPLANATION?
Public PERSON? LOL ! So Mr. Smart tell us, we should respect and we should pray for each public person? The people who dont give a shit about normal people? The people who would nearly like to kill every1 who dont like them ? FUCK THAT !
Thx God im not public person ! Thx God, im normal, not freak like u are!
HATE ME NOW ! CMON! I told what i wanted.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Agreed !

We are brainless? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I RESPECT HER ? TELL ME THAT ?  Why the hell i should respect the person who doesnt respect herself ? WHY ? ANY GOOD EXPLANATION?
Public PERSON? LOL ! So Mr. Smart tell us, we should respect and we should pray for each public person? The people who dont give a shit about normal people? The people who would nearly like to kill every1 who dont like them ? FUCK THAT !

+1

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why the hell i should respect the person who doesnt respect herself ?

+1

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

You call Heroin addiction a mistake? :)
And who are they? And how did they kill her if she overdosed......
And who are you to tell us what is right and what is wrong? ;)
I have 1 question for you,if she wasn't famous would u still be defending her? I think u would be like : Oh just another junkie...she deserved it... Don't be so narrow minded....
I got a friend who was addicted to heroin,he told me this : When i used heroin it felt good but on the inside i was screaming. It was a battle,a battle between my mind and my body... And only the people that can defeat their physical and mental addiction have the strongest will.
Heroin got its name from Greeks which means "Hero"....And everyone who defeats their addiction is a hero to me.
Mind over matter....

Piece.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 19:20 by omg.Skittles »

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

The respect is 4 everyone! also, and above all, 4 who make mistakes...as I said before, u think u will never mistake? Maybe presumptuous?
Go deeper & deeper...She moves money (ofc not only she) and her entourage, her agents...did u ask to yourself why they let her singin in that condition? U rly think they didnt know???

Her mistake? Not be strong enough

Respect because u dont know her, u dont know her life so how u can judge? U only know this bad new (death 4 drug) and judge, this is a rly bad mistake
Public person means only = media talking...anything more so no, you shoudnt pray for anybody but u shouldnt offend anybody!
U r normal, lol,  you dont know what this word means!!!

In past i made your same mistake, judge.

I have 1 question for you,if she wasn't famous would u still be defending her? I think u would be like : Oh just another junkie...she deserved it... Don't be so narrow minded....
I got a friend who was addicted to heroin,he told me this : When i used heroin it felt good but on the inside i was screaming. It was a battle,a battle between my mind and my body... And only the people that can defeat their physical and mental addiction have the strongest will.
Heroin got its name from Greeks which means "Hero"....And everyone who defeats their addiction is a hero to me.
Mind over matter....

Piece.

Y, to be not strong enough to drive well your life and having bad assistants is a mistake...A "public person" has a lot of ppl that should care the image, the carrer, the single phrases that they say...in a lot of cases, like here, they r simply vultures! Y I call it a mistake, I dont think she wanted to die.
I can not say what is right but im sure that judjing withouth knowing the facts & situation is wrong
You can think what u want but if she wouldnt be famous i would have def her rly much more
I agree with u, she is not an hero...so?
Piece ofc.

Now what I want to say is only dont pray if u dont want ofc but dont judge

Gl & hf in games

I go to sleep bye bye all
Cheers
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

nermiee

BEFORE u EVEN POST SOMETHING, think about it, u told 2 different things in same way, but NP
I dont give a fuck bout her, 1 less junkie around, in the name of God, thou shall perish all bad thing and people in world, AMEN !

And i dont judge to her neither i want, i just say whats correct. Really, why should i fell sorry about her? 5 days ago, i lost somebody that i loved, did she knew that? Did she felt sorry?

Mind your own business kid, listen to me, if u dont to so, life will fuck u everytime u lay down.

Sry for bad words, etc, but rly, rage....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 22:18 by RoxXan »

Offline sexcraft

• View Profile
    • Awards
she dead. thats bad. but she smoked weed she did cracks and all kind of shits. i m not judging but i can relate when some1 says that "i do not respect her". ye i m kinda sad that she died, but c'mon man... if you wanna show her to your respect go to her fan page or something. because, lets get real, she is not a respectable person and not every person like-respect her. but anyways i hope she goes to heaven with lil puppies and such. i hope every dead dude goes to heaven at some points.

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

The respect is 4 everyone! also, and above all, 4 who make mistakes...as I said before, u think u will never mistake? Maybe presumptuous?
Go deeper & deeper...She moves money (ofc not only she) and her entourage, her agents...did u ask to yourself why they let her singin in that condition? U rly think they didnt know???

Her mistake? Not be strong enough

Respect because u dont know her, u dont know her life so how u can judge? U only know this bad new (death 4 drug) and judge, this is a rly bad mistake
Public person means only = media talking...anything more so no, you shoudnt pray for anybody but u shouldnt offend anybody!
U r normal, lol,  you dont know what this word means!!!

In past i made your same mistake, judge.

Mind over matter....

Piece.

Y, to be not strong enough to drive well your life and having bad assistants is a mistake...A "public person" has a lot of ppl that should care the image, the carrer, the single phrases that they say...in a lot of cases, like here, they r simply vultures! Y I call it a mistake, I dont think she wanted to die.
I can not say what is right but im sure that judjing withouth knowing the facts & situation is wrong
You can think what u want but if she wouldnt be famous i would have def her rly much more
I agree with u, she is not an hero...so?
Piece ofc.

Now what I want to say is only dont pray if u dont want ofc but dont judge

Gl & hf in games

I go to sleep bye bye all
Cheers

Hahhhahahah T_T... n/c whatsoever...

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards

Here, the sense of this post was only a kind thought for Her, as a girl, as an artist..
.anything more so if u want to be polemic go far from here and have respect for the life & for the death.

^ That.

I forgot to lock this thread immediatly but when I saw polemic I just wanted to see how far will it go.

If you want to make polemics about her open the thread in offtopic.

Thx sauzer and for rest of you guys N/C.

Locked!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 23:43 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.