Author Topic: Team vs random  (Read 15005 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team vs random
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 00:35 »
well exiled it seems they didnt understand the point of ur topic so i will kinda say it in different way :D (if u excuse me)

well simply there is something happening nowadays is called psr abuse .. what is psr abuse? i tell u now what is it

simply someone managed to get high psr in some way (lets say 1777 psr for example) and he dont want to lose psr anymore so he go ahead and host a pro game like 1700+ pro game !! 2 pro ppl say pls lock us !! (so he lock them in team up) then he type !rs (he find 90% to him) and he type !r he find +1 -5 for example .. then here we go lets start the game .. if u left the game host say (omg noobs) and he continue to host for hours then he start and yay he won 1 psr b/c of his teammates while he is such a loser !! he continue in doing that till he get higher psr and higher ...

in the team up : no flame no madness no afking .. they r TEAM
in the team down : they choose mortred , riki , gondar , pudge , never  and they continue flaming and afking OK IM AFK GJ IDIOT RETARD etc ..

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 02:57 »
Dude, if you don't like stacked games just leave, it's not so hard.

And about, why their friends don't play in opponent team, it's like you ask me if there was a fight in real life, would you fight with your friends or against them :D

agree

no one forces ppl to stay in those games and if you got friends why not play together, its about teamplay and friends want to play that, friends never wanted to stay against themselves, and sometimes they communicate so balancing them will ruin game even more if you say that it ruin games, cause they wont to attack them and know where they are, they will sabotage the game...
happend to me and friend today, not lock for us even we told fortunately one player left so it was over game...
guys u dont understand this ..we r talking about games with 5 ppl who has 18xx psr up and all randoms down with massive game ruining efffffff i feel im the only one who is feeling this

Ok, top team has 18xx PSR, scourge has random 1700- PSR... So it will make some Sentinel-is-way-better percentage, I like to play that kind of games just because i have lower chance of winning (according to system) so if I and my teammates actually play it well, top team will actually suffer bigger loss ;D

I understand that it is kinda "unfair" to make stacked teams because of their teamplay, and idea of the OP isn't bad, but it'd force lots of players to create clans and to arrange CW... Just check when you're in the lobby by using !locked command, if they're locked, leave it and join another normal game :D

If they are "dependant" of their PSR, leave it to be, I had games with 8 % chance of winning so my PSR was +20/-1, stacked team even wanted to rmk at the start 'cause they wouldn't get any psr, at the end they lost :)
I, personally, like playing vs stacked teams because it makes it even better challenge, if we manage to beat their teamplay by playing with random teammates, either they played bad or we played good :D

Ofc there will be cases that you'll get some random dude who will just feed, I played one game today with the same situation vs stacked team, guy went rambo until 10th minute, died 7 times, we try to votekick him, opposite team didn't, but he left few minutes after... Then the game even got balanced while we played 4v5, if they weren't feeded, we would crush them :)
But again, you can get same situation in non-stacked game if you get that kind of "they can't do a thing to me" player who gets owned and leaves at the end, you will just suffer bigger loss of PSR because of the !balance :D

But still, I must say that the idea of the topic isn't that bad, not really needed right now, but if stacked teams kinda multiply and we can't join any normal games, it will be a must ;D

And just so the_justice doesn't say "you don't understand me" :P

man i understand what u mean but u dont understand me :D the problem isnt AT ALL to play with stack team or to play with ur friends .. man u c all those 18xx psr ppl? ur better than 90% of them

If that's their way to get that PSR and they become affraid to play normal pub games, I believe it actually doesn't make the game fun for them anymore... For me, challenge = fun :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:05 by theMastermind »
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 03:53 »
Host yourself if you want to play "fair" games. Simple as that.

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • ...in the end there will be only chaos...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 10:29 »

lol thats not the point of the post....

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52 »
Dude, if you don't like stacked games just leave, it's not so hard.

And about, why their friends don't play in opponent team, it's like you ask me if there was a fight in real life, would you fight with your friends or against them :D

agree

no one forces ppl to stay in those games and if you got friends why not play together, its about teamplay and friends want to play that, friends never wanted to stay against themselves, and sometimes they communicate so balancing them will ruin game even more if you say that it ruin games, cause they wont to attack them and know where they are, they will sabotage the game...
happend to me and friend today, not lock for us even we told fortunately one player left so it was over game...
guys u dont understand this ..we r talking about games with 5 ppl who has 18xx psr up and all randoms down with massive game ruining efffffff i feel im the only one who is feeling this

Ok, top team has 18xx PSR, scourge has random 1700- PSR... So it will make some Sentinel-is-way-better percentage, I like to play that kind of games just because i have lower chance of winning (according to system) so if I and my teammates actually play it well, top team will actually suffer bigger loss ;D

I understand that it is kinda "unfair" to make stacked teams because of their teamplay, and idea of the OP isn't bad, but it'd force lots of players to create clans and to arrange CW... Just check when you're in the lobby by using !locked command, if they're locked, leave it and join another normal game :D

If they are "dependant" of their PSR, leave it to be, I had games with 8 % chance of winning so my PSR was +20/-1, stacked team even wanted to rmk at the start 'cause they wouldn't get any psr, at the end they lost :)
I, personally, like playing vs stacked teams because it makes it even better challenge, if we manage to beat their teamplay by playing with random teammates, either they played bad or we played good :D

Ofc there will be cases that you'll get some random dude who will just feed, I played one game today with the same situation vs stacked team, guy went rambo until 10th minute, died 7 times, we try to votekick him, opposite team didn't, but he left few minutes after... Then the game even got balanced while we played 4v5, if they weren't feeded, we would crush them :)
But again, you can get same situation in non-stacked game if you get that kind of "they can't do a thing to me" player who gets owned and leaves at the end, you will just suffer bigger loss of PSR because of the !balance :D

But still, I must say that the idea of the topic isn't that bad, not really needed right now, but if stacked teams kinda multiply and we can't join any normal games, it will be a must ;D

And just so the_justice doesn't say "you don't understand me" :P

man i understand what u mean but u dont understand me :D the problem isnt AT ALL to play with stack team or to play with ur friends .. man u c all those 18xx psr ppl? ur better than 90% of them

If that's their way to get that PSR and they become affraid to play normal pub games, I believe it actually doesn't make the game fun for them anymore... For me, challenge = fun :D

tnx for replying man it seems u understand the point of this topic =) i will think of what u said since im speechless right now!

Offline elfinka

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 12:56 »
Well if you disable !lock for all, there can't be even 2 friends together. Are 2 ppl a stacked team which wins every game? I don't think so.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 13:40 »
Well if you disable !lock for all, there can't be even 2 friends together. Are 2 ppl a stacked team which wins every game? I don't think so.

did u even look at the topic?

nermiee

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 13:50 »
We are all sometimes tired of stackers, but we cant do anything lol, i sometimes play with friends too.. i have fun, thats all...
Sometimes it happend that stacked become hardcore owned, even if u want to play vs them, just tell them to wait to check ur team, than u can start, or u can leave. Trust me PICKS ingame, are 1st thing u need to calculate, disabling them etc.

About that auto balance host, i dont like that idea. I love my friends, i enjoy playing games with them, i enjoy going out with them too, so i want to spend all my free time with them, thats just it...

(Dont flame now pls)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 15:02 »
lol thats not the point of the post....
Maybe not but it will solve the stacking problem since you are the host.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 15:06 »
Exiled people play here to have fun,
If that means they want to play only with friends, that's ok for me.
If that means they want to play only against stacks, that's ok for me.
People can play whatever they want and how they want. If you don't like the situation there is always
a 10 seconds countdown in which you can decide to stay or leave.

You can't force people to balance or to play alone
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • ...in the end there will be only chaos...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 17:07 »
Exiled people play here to have fun,
If that means they want to play only with friends, that's ok for me.
If that means they want to play only against stacks, that's ok for me.
People can play whatever they want and how they want. If you don't like the situation there is always
a 10 seconds countdown in which you can decide to stay or leave.

You can't force people to balance or to play alone

Why DOTA LEAGUE IS BEST SERVER ON PLANET PLS TELL ME ??     Every server should go in that direction...

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 17:19 »
Because diversity is the key to survive, evolve and improve?

Offline elfinka

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 17:57 »

Did you read the posts in this thread or only the topic? I was talking about this:

for example....10 players can join one game...and computer will automatic balance all players, NOT HOST...so no lock on commands

Sometimes even 5+ !locked players doesn't mean stack, just 2 people in one team and 3 in the other playing together.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 18:19 by elfinka »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 19:30 »

Did you read the posts in this thread or only the topic? I was talking about this:

for example....10 players can join one game...and computer will automatic balance all players, NOT HOST...so no lock on commands

Sometimes even 5+ !locked players doesn't mean stack, just 2 people in one team and 3 in the other playing together.
i got u wrong then

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 14:55 »
just creat game and be host thats it  8)