Author Topic: Team vs random  (Read 15892 times)

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • ...in the end there will be only chaos...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Team vs random
« on: July 20, 2011, 23:58 »
This is maybe 10-th or even more than 10 th post about pubing game with team up and random players down.
I am pretty angry by this games,and there are a lot of them. I think that CLAN WARS and PUB games should divide for itself....for example....10 players can join one game...and computer will automatic balance all players, NOT HOST...so no lock on commands....on other side,if HOST wanna play with his team there should be clan games...so he can test his/her skills there vs REAL TEAM and not some random players (who will pick 4 carryies and play game....-.-)

If you even a little neutral you will see that this is good idea....80 % of players from the top of PD stats are stick together and gain +1/+2 per game....and there it is 1800-1900 points AGAINST RANDOM PLAYERS.....

I am sick of games like this....like alot of other players who wanna play normal games......and there are a several real good players but they cant fight against TEAM
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 00:00 by ExileD »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team vs random
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 00:00 »
man i totally agree with u but sometimes u lock the players b/c they r ur friends so u cant play with ur friends? :S

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 00:01 »
If you don't like games where Sentinel is filled with friends, then leave... Because it's stupid that was you suggested, that people can't play normal games with their friends...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 00:02 »
If you don't like games where Sentinel is filled with friends, then leave... Because it's stupid that was you suggested, that people can't play normal games with their friends...

man what he says happened to me many times .. im pretty sure u will understand him when ur down

P.S they dont stack b/c they r friends but b/c they want to get psr

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 00:03 »

ok if this is all fun...why your friends shouldnt play in oposite team ?? so you can test your and theirs skills against each other ??   if you want to play with your friends there is clan war and thats is envented for....

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 00:05 »

ok if this is all fun...why your friends shouldnt play in oposite team ?? so you can test your and theirs skills against each other ??   if you want to play with your friends there is clan war and thats is envented for....

well.. sometimes u play with ur noobs friends :D or ur pro friends .. what i say in clan wars u wont find like 2 teams with the same skills at all + u think the retarded dota players will agree to this? ofc no b/c they r just retarded and want psr and k/d/a and flame etc ..

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 00:08 »
Dude, if you don't like stacked games just leave, it's not so hard.

And about, why their friends don't play in opponent team, it's like you ask me if there was a fight in real life, would you fight with your friends or against them :D

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 00:09 »

And about, why their friends don't play in opponent team, it's like you ask me if there was a fight in real life, would you fight with your friends or against them :D

and i am...i play on DL now...dont mix up game with real life its 2 different things :)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 00:10 »

its a game not real fight gtfo :D but maaaan u dont understand what he saying maaan and im pretty glad u have more than 1600 psr u will find those games and when u lose u will crash the computer =))

Offline Lucerka

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 00:12 »
I totally agree with you exiled;

there were and there are alot of those games, is dota became a tool for farming psr with all possible tools?

if u wanna show your skills(either with your team or with your friends) then go play clan wars and leave normal games for enjoying,relaxing and fun

10/10 for suggestion

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 00:12 »
and i am...i play on DL now...dont mix up game with real life its 2 different things :)

I just gave an example, because in my opinion people should play as they like, with their friends or without them. It's their choice.

Btw I have played many games against stacked up teams, and I don't care, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose but I always have fun :)

Cheers!

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 00:14 »

I just gave an example, because in my opinion people should play as they like, with their friends or without them. It's their choice.

Btw I have played many games against stacked up teams, and I don't care, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose but I always have fun :)

Cheers!
man i understand what u mean but u dont understand me :D the problem isnt AT ALL to play with stack team or to play with ur friends .. man u c all those 18xx psr ppl? ur better than 90% of them

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 00:16 »

agree

no one forces ppl to stay in those games and if you got friends why not play together, its about teamplay and friends want to play that, friends never wanted to stay against themselves, and sometimes they communicate so balancing them will ruin game even more if you say that it ruin games, cause they wont to attack them and know where they are, they will sabotage the game...
happend to me and friend today, not lock for us even we told fortunately one player left so it was over game...

but not all stacks are friends as well and these stacks are nabz that think are pros and got prs greater then their IQ thanks hunting
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 00:19 by joyjoy »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 00:18 »

agree

no one forces ppl to stay in those games and if you got friends why not play together, its about teamplay and friends want to play that, friends never wanted to stay against themselves, and sometimes they communicate so balancing them will ruin game even more if you say that it ruin games, cause they wont to attack them and know where they are, they will sabotage the game...
happend to me and friend today, not lock for us even we told fortunately one player left so it was over game...
guys u dont understand this ..we r talking about games with 5 ppl who has 18xx psr up and all randoms down with massive game ruining efffffff i feel im the only one who is feeling this

Offline ExileD

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 00:22 »
justice gj you know what this is about.....