Author Topic: Google+  (Read 1771 times)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Google+
« on: July 20, 2011, 16:05 »
Facebook sux ppl, go on Google +, more possibilities faster and w/o any troubles and problems and not working tools  :D and all in one on Google sharing photos, links and so many and you can just have ppl who you like or the can got you even you dont have to got them thanks circle system ;), try it, perfect
its not any announcement or add, just good tip  ;)

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
  • Cel mai adevarat pizdalau!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Google+
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 16:41 »
Mendel was born this day 189 years ago!

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 22:31 »
Facebook sux ppl, go on Google +, more possibilities faster and w/o any troubles and problems and not working tools  :D and all in one on Google sharing photos, links and so many and you can just have ppl who you like or the can got you even you dont have to got them thanks circle system ;), try it, perfect
its not any announcement or add, just good tip  ;)

Epic picture (and true) LOL ;D

Yea, but I expect soon to be things that will be low-privacy considered... Same things that happened to facebook (Someone's picture on that commercial on the net w/o the person knowing it etc) :D But, I'm glad facebook seems to be getting serious competition, they weren't listening to their users for some time now, just doing random "you-gotta-like-it" changes on look and chat so this might "scare" them a little :D
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 22:44 »
ofc they were not interested in ppl opinions on stuff, but goolge is known for interest in flow and working of their stuff from classic browser site to add-ons, and their upgrades were always to better lvl, and Google+ is very well made at this point, no adds or any different sux thing cause they havent to do it and system itself is pretty good and got idea of circles splitting, no list of all "friends" like FB  :o

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 22:48 »
ofc they were not interested in ppl opinions on stuff, but goolge is known for interest in flow and working of their stuff from classic browser site to add-ons, and their upgrades were always to better lvl, and Google+ is very well made at this point, no adds or any different sux thing cause they havent to do it and system itself is pretty good and got idea of circles splitting, no list of all "friends" like FB  :o

Hmmm, sounds interesting... Could you explain those circles a little more, please? :D That's something like group or? :D I googled it (lol) a little and saw they already implemented video chat etc :D

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 23:16 »
its based on circles, already for you made are friends, family, known ppl, watched and ignored, but you can create your own circle like dota mates :D and you can have these ppl separated and switch on what group you can see or chat with or etc. for ex. on your every post there you can choose which circle can share and see your post, so I add photo of me and my girl but I choose that it can see just my friends and family, other ppl in my circles not, its different from FB, there everybody who was in your list saw that, and so many other thing, same with chat, you choose what circle will see you online ;) just everything made for customizing your sharing and chating ;) ask someone who got it around you, there will be somebody for sure, its very good thing imo better then FB, even Im on it still  ;D

and almost forget you can add ppl to your circles but the ppl who you got dont have to got you in their circles  :D but if have friends they will have you too, its just for watched circle for ex.  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 23:18 by joyjoy »

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:35 »
Great, I'll check it out soon, I'm curious ;D Sounds pretty cool :D