Author Topic: PRO in noob game.  (Read 1051 times)

Offline diesell

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PRO in noob game.
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:38 »
I start playing this game ...i think 2 months ago. Got the game, made the user here, got into the game. Off course at start i was kicked, called in all kind of "polite" way, all normal after all considering the fact that i had no idea what's this all about.
Now then, i am trying to learn, can't be that hard, alot of other players can, i can learn it too. What's bothering me is that i see alot of PRO players in noob game. I have nothing against them, only that i will never learn this way.  A noob game shuold stay a NOOB game. If there is no other way to be able to join in a game and have fun with other newbies, then is pointless to even play this game in here. I am not complaining , cause is only a game after all, but when you tell them "Why are you here? You have on your status tones of PRO game." They just start to swear...frazes like " Cry now. You suck!!" ...so i just stay on my way, cause in the end is only a game.
Is there a rule? Something that can be used to make things a bit acceptable for  new players?
Take this for example:
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=217099
Player < ss_cheat  > has alot of games on PRO level, off course he will own us....

If it is pointless my way of approaching then just tell me, and i'll go back on my Counter Strike...

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PRO in noob game.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 09:58 »
you can/should report it for ban
BB