Author Topic: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.  (Read 6636 times)

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Most of the Players here are so fucked up, they always spam !ff, if they die twice or lost 1 lane..
Here is great replay showing that u can still win even if 2 lanes are down, all u have to do is wait for the enemies to do mistake, to show a great deal in team play, cooperation and cool temper. And to defend your last lane at all costs.

Why spamming !ff and giving up free psr to the enemies, even in the darkest horrifying moments just stay cool and keep playing.

Why !ignoring better players who are trying to make a point in your play/item build.
Communication is the only thing that keeps the team cooperating !ignore your team and the game is pretty much fail, ping signals wont to the same job as chat.

Also there are few other things that i want to point out.

Why picking 5 carry in 1 team, that's 95% of the time lost game, everyone wants to play carry now days, why the games in PD are so rare to have 2 carry max in each team?
I know carries are fun, but they need a lot of farm to be effective, and the last thing u need is another carry with u on lane who will make sure he gets more creeps then you, instead of having a supporter on the carry lane who will harrash the enemies, deny the creeps and give you free farm for as much as possible.
For once, cant you players swallow it for 1 game and play a god demn supporter? At least when u win you still got the FUN.

Why picking 4 melee heroes? When there is wide range of carry/supporter heroes who are ranged, its way to big advantage to have 1 range / 1 melee rather then 2 melee on lane, the ranged supporter can harrash them like np, and still not to draw agro from the creeps, think about it how u want to play, andu will see how the games will change, in your favor..

and finally the replay link :))
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2017899/rd-eupd-1650-1-1
it says 1650min but 8 players were more then 1700+ and the rest close to 1700..
Game Time: 75:30min
won it in 1 push after they made few silly attempts to take down our last lane..

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 14:00 »
good speech -  my spirit but there are many teen nabs that they never listen to this, even in higher psr games still its not normal to do this but there is better situation
on RGC is better situation even a lot of nubs too but they most play -cm trilanes and team build like pros here everybody wants carry  :-X and from other heroes they are making carries :o

nermiee

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 14:44 »
Damn, finally a post that i like :D

Yea totally agree with u, some days ago, i had 2 similar situations... My whole team wanted to !FF, but i didnt, we was good farmed, had nice heroes and etc.... I got a lot of flames and insults cuz i didnt wanted ff, we killed them 1 time, they ressed, rushed again to destroy third lane, while i was pushing 1 lane and returned back, we killed them again, on same tactic, and voila, we pushed side i alrdy pushed, and won game.... And rly, !ff sux :D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 15:09 »
There was/is a lot of topics/opinion about !ff and I'm not gonna repeat that. I just say you are right.

To that carry thing:
I don't have problem with playing support. I pick support when I'm lazy to do much things ;D
Its like: You fight, disable etc I'll just stay back and keep you healin' and savin' your ass.
If you do this well, your ally will praise you and your enemy will hate you. And I like it ;)

Signature by Rocka

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 15:15 »
There was/is a lot of topics/opinion about !ff and I'm not gonna repeat that. I just say you are right.

To that carry thing:
I don't have problem with playing support. I pick support when I'm lazy to do much things ;D
Its like: You fight, disable etc I'll just stay back and keep you healin' and savin' your ass.
If you do this well, your ally will praise you and your enemy will hate you. And I like it ;)

just played CM and we won np cause everybody knew what to do, we supports supported very well and carry farmed, still I finished with CM 11/5/16 :D  even her you have to know play and I wasnt stealing, double kill for start and so on but still was support with classic supp items and build and playstyle :)
and I enjoy that supporting more, cause they can do most w/o any items and others are glad to have them, or ganking :D

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 15:19 »
cm games are really rare, really really rare...
and even if u start a cm game, most of the players dont know what cm is, and will tell u what to pick for them..

edit: cm as in cristal maiden :D lololol
my fav hero

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 15:20 »
cm games are really rare, really really rare...
and even if u start a cm game, most of the players dont know what cm is, and will tell u what to pick for them..
I mean CM cristal maiden not -cm :D

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 15:22 »
pardon me for not reading whole thing, in lobby waiting to start game..
but what i said for CM mode is true :D true story bro

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 15:25 »
pardon me for not reading whole thing, in lobby waiting to start game..
but what i said for CM mode is true :D true story bro
I know -cm is here overkill - forbidden  :-X
and about CM its no so common pick in pubs too, very mighty in game thou :)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 15:49 »
I like CM but she has very low ms so I make Eul's scepter. It often help me to survive Bara's attack - freeze him when he charge me and if he ulty me I use Eul's to CM. It often makes Bara looks so lame if he can't pwn weakest hero in game(I mean hp) ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 16:03 »
I like CM but she has very low ms so I make Eul's scepter. It often help me to survive Bara's attack - freeze him when he charge me and if he ulty me I use Eul's to CM. It often makes Bara looks so lame if he can't pwn weakest hero in game(I mean hp) ;D

I got bara against too so freeze make him useless  ;D Im not making eul better is tango - speed too but int/mana and str/HP and ms aura for all and cheaper ;)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 16:06 »
joyjoy , whats your in-game name?

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 16:09 »
joyjoy , whats your in-game name?

ehh joyjoy? ;D got lucky and have same name on EB and here just joyjoy

I got bara against too so freeze make him useless  ;D Im not making eul better is tango - speed too but int/mana and str/HP and ms aura for all and cheaper ;)

now I get it TANGO = str-int/HP-MP and better mobility = wearing underwear  and feeling good ;D

Offline dark_mesiah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 17:02 »

To that carry thing:
If you do this well, your ally will praise you and your enemy will hate you. And I like it
;)

Well, I used to do that often, and had a good PSR, but when I entered "pro games", hosts usually kicked me because they didn't like my -cs, k/d stats.

Also there are situations where you try to play support, but your team is so noobish that supporting them is a waste of time. Because of their bad play you will die often(since you are playing a support hero). In the end, they will call you a feeder and a noob.

So playing a support is not really popular choice.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 19:35 »
when I entered "pro games", hosts usually kicked me

so called pros cause if they will be sort of regular pros they would know that having small K ratio isnt telling about you anything but big assist ratio with many denies is very good support stats so they are no proz, they got just high PSR with luck and carry killing like any other pub domain