Author Topic: I CANT JOIN CUSTOM GAMES  (Read 916 times)

Offline AnaLRideR_

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I CANT JOIN CUSTOM GAMES
« on: July 07, 2011, 22:27 »
guys im really confused i wanted to create a game on playdotaeu and registered at this site then choosed my map from maplist then i joined to the playdotaeu channel i typed /w playdota.eu .map ...... then /w playdota. .gopub ...... and i went to custom games typed my game name and it kicked me back to the chat room  :-\
i tried to join other playdota games i can join dotas but i cant join custom maps of playdota im not banned i checked it and i can join all other bots both dota and custom games only playdota.eu's custom maps i hope u guys can help me

Melissa

Re: I CANT JOIN CUSTOM GAMES
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 22:30 »

Offline AnaLRideR_

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 22:36 »
then how can others create a custom map wich i cant join and its about downloads im not downloading im using existing maps and there are lots of custom maps frm playdota and i cant only join  them

Melissa

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 22:39 »
you dont have the same map

at custom games there are ~2 maps of the same game , sometimes more
1 is orginal and others are hacked with cheats

Offline AnaLRideR_

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 22:43 »
now forgot about my custom maps i cant join others custom maps it kick me to chat romm if i dont have the same map it mean i will enter and download the map but it just kicks me back to chat and its only happening a playdota.eu's custom games...

Melissa

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 22:47 »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now forgot about my custom maps i cant join others custom maps it kick me to chat romm if i dont have the same map it mean i will enter and download the map but it just kicks me back to chat and its only happening a playdota.eu's custom games...

I'm afraid we have to disable map downloads until further notice due to technical problems.
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,66600.0.html

k sir ?