Author Topic: !only ?? + !no ?? (auto kicks country)  (Read 605 times)

Melissa

!only ?? + !no ?? (auto kicks country)
« on: July 01, 2011, 00:29 »
I know this idea was already suggested but i still don't know the reason why it was denied, so I will "present" it to you "again" and maybe you change your decision and add this command into your bot.    PlayDotA.eu is the most popular hosting service on eurobattle.net and every country which is on eurobattle.net uses this bot (except Brazil).     Many country-players want only their country in their games so a "!only ??" command would help many people. It will make it much easier to host only ?? country games.  They wont need to write always !from, !kick <name>. The "!only ??" command would only allow players which are from ?? country to join the game. (When a XX country player joins than he will get automatically kick).    another command :    Some players don't want TR/RO/BA/RS/... -players in their games, so a "!no" command would help many people. They wont need to write always !from, !kick <name>. The "!no ??" command doesn't allow players from ?? country to join the game (Every player which is from ?? country will get automatically kicked out of the game)       please tell me what do you think about this idea

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !only ?? + !no ?? (auto kicks country)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 13:32 »
Yea I like these commands. Actually I saw them on some bot but I don't remember it's name...

Signature by Rocka