Author Topic: A Suggestion for MHers and PSR !!  (Read 2374 times)

Offline maddoc

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Suggestion for MHers and PSR !!
« on: June 14, 2011, 22:10 »
Hello all,
I would like to make a suggestion for PD.eu bots related to MHers and PSR

- If any member of the team (sentinel/scourge) is proved to use MH as posted and approved in MH Reports section, the PSRs will be replenished back to the pre-game status.

- For example just a MH report of Melissa:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,64181.0.html

Pudge uses maphack and gains 10 psr for nothing. Also his teammates gain +41 psr with the help of MH
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1957334/k

I suggest that: if it is proven that there is MAPHACK in the game, lets just IGNORE the stats. I believe it could help people play clean games. Also importance of MH Reports and Forum will increase.

Best Regards,

Melissa

Re: A Suggestion for MHers and PSR !!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 22:17 »
lol. totally no ...

a maphacker which is cought will be banned and he ll creat a new acc (if possible) = no care of psr

in 90% of games there is min. one mhacker ...

Offline RaCkU

• RoDJeN Da SPaVa NaTeRaN Da RaDI
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 01:43 »
u can add that to,but rule for permaban should stay,but that only force them to make new acc...andthat is a side effect =S...but it would be good,that if is proved that same mh-er used previous acc for mh,should be ip banned
Ako stvarno nesto zelis,nacices nacin...A ako ne,nacices izgovor...

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 02:05 »
lol. totally no ...

a maphacker which is cought will be banned and he ll creat a new acc (if possible) = no care of psr

in 90% of games there is min. one mhacker ...

There is massive number of hackers, but not 90% man :D I, for example, played like ~300 games in old and new season of pd.eu and only 3-4 with mher/s is game while some people play every second game with some hacker, I know a guy that has 250 from his almost 300 posts from mh ban requests :D but 90% is little too much :D
Btw this idea isn't so bad, but not deny whole team's psr cos it's not their fault sm1 was mhing, maybe some psr gain reduction? :x
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Melissa

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 02:07 »
ok 90% a bit to much but there are many maphackers which are not reported or not caught :)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 02:14 »
ok 90% a bit to much but there are many maphackers which are not reported or not caught :)
they are either so clever or lucky ;D imo its not good idea cause the team in most cases is not responsible for MHer they played normal game, but in some cases if the team is friends so in most cases they know about it so not giving psr or some warning through request for MH supporting will be possible...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 11:39 »
Btw this idea isn't so bad, but not deny whole team's psr cos it's not their fault sm1 was mhing, maybe some psr gain reduction? :x
I think that's bad idea. If you reduce them psr gain they'll say:
A) "Why me? I did nothing wrong, it's not my fault that XXX has MH. So why no/reduced psr gain?"
B) "Your team get advantage of 1 MHer."
A) "He had advantege not me. And what can I do if he has MH to get non-reduced psr?"
B) "Kick him."
A) "Then we will loose the game as well as psr..."

Signature by Rocka

Online T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 13:49 »
u can add that to,but rule for permaban should stay,but that only force them to make new acc...andthat is a side effect =S...but it would be good,that if is proved that same mh-er used previous acc for mh,should be ip banned

If he has a dynamic IP, IP ban doesnt make any difference... or/and even some1 else who get HIS banned IP wont be able to play.

Offline RaCkU

• RoDJeN Da SPaVa NaTeRaN Da RaDI
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 15:42 »

If he has a dynamic IP, IP ban doesnt make any difference... or/and even some1 else who get HIS banned IP wont be able to play.
what about his static IP?
Ako stvarno nesto zelis,nacices nacin...A ako ne,nacices izgovor...

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 15:52 »

IP range ban. gg no re :) or u can ban all of his ip's

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 18:10 »
^

@DotaSpock fail. ffs wtf range ban...

@melissa lol u seem like an IP knower ;D and i dont think so :P, Dynamic Ip is not changing 9234832 times / sec
@melissa wtf 90%, u say is easy to use mh.. It feel like: I am in favor of mh
BB

Offline maddoc

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 18:38 »

Ok. But at least something intimidating is done. People could exclude, ignore or votekick them for not losing the game's PSR.
Dont know.. Just a suggestion.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 21:01 »
I have proposed long time ago to our coder, that all games (where we catch someone with mh) should be removed from stats list.

That question was before new system and I am still w8ing for him to answer.

he lazy bastardz :D :P
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Melissa

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 21:34 »
Dynamic Ip is not changing 9234832 times / sec
in my country almost every "router" from aon restarts every 4 hours and when it restarts the user gets a new ip, and if you restart it manually ( turn off - turn on ) you will get a new ip too
and country ip changing inst that hard :)