Author Topic: ban request handling  (Read 702 times)

Offline WilyJackal

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request handling
« on: May 29, 2010, 22:29 »
I have noticed that usually admins just write: "already banned" when a second request to ban the same person appears, but according to the rules, every punishment that includes banning is supposed to be longer and longer if the user continues to do it. In some cases it should even lead to permanent ban.
So my question is: if there are two requests to ban some1, and they do not refer to the same game, why would you just write "already banned"? What I think should happen, is that punishments should at least add up, while actually they should get even longer than that.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request handling
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 22:53 »
Well if he is already banned why to ban him longer, if he is banned 4 times for same thing then he deserve perma ban.....U can read rules and stop post for something that is not needed to do....1 time banned let him to pass ban and to see if he can change him self...if he keep breaking rule=perma ban :D

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request handling
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 08:03 »
As posted above, it is not really needed.
Also, when the host uses !bl command, the player will be banned for 1week. The moderator can not know if his ban should be 1week or less, or none. So he can't increase it.
But I always add the warns.