Author Topic: Pause/unpause  (Read 1333 times)

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pause/unpause
« on: June 08, 2011, 19:03 »
Ok i decided to write this topic cause of my last game,so here it is,teams are equall,my team is pushing,our guy from team went afk(after 50 min of game) i did pause and start to write that we have afk to wait a sec until we kick him,and they unpause it,they saw 1 from my team and gone to kill him,he lead them to us,so there was a team fight and i was rubick so void raped me,so i wanna ask if someone like me use pause(that means he have to say something,) and is bannable if someone unpause it and while we write votekick and they kill us cause we are not rdy,it doesnt matter cause in the end we won the game,but it could be different..pls answer someone
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pause/unpause
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 19:21 »
,it doesnt matter cause in the end we won the game-didnt want to say it doens matter,it didnt affect our game in the end after that we push and kill them,but it could be different,and ofc i dont want to lose game cause of that situation after i play game for 1 hour..
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

Melissa

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 19:44 »
s bannable if someone unpause it and while we write votekick
my expiriance says no :s

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 20:29 »
If I want to write longer message with something important or just !votekick I always run back to safe place, never pause the game.

Signature by Rocka

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 21:12 »
y,thats true,but than why is there pause/unpause option if its not going to be used for a proper reason..its late game and its big difference that we got afk after 50 min so it can change the finul result..in my opinion something should be changec about that pause/unpause than,if saving game is bannable why this isnt..

Offline Dustbuster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 21:23 »
i agree,

some a**holes don't wanna kick afk'ers or feeders.

so i think cool to have command like !pause, that only the one who did it can unpause (for 60s max)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 21:27 »
There is topic about about pause/unpause command.
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,63691.0.html

Signature by Rocka