Author Topic: question  (Read 918 times)

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
question
« on: May 29, 2010, 05:04 »
Is kill stealing part of game ruining ? is it banable ?  i totally , trully,  hate kill stealers with all my heart. i just can't stand when i do 99% of the job, and comes one guy and poof : hit/spell ( on purpose, of course) , and the worst part is when they say : sry . this is when i go crazy sometimes. How the f**k  can he say sorry if did on purpose ?
One of my mottos is : Give Caesar what's Caesar's .

Offline yronith

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 07:32 »
I always do the sry part xD. But they don't  seem to get angry.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 11:20 »
This is a team game. Creators havent tough about stealing...
If you play with people who steal, you cant do nothing. Same goes to "whole game farmers" or "always B" players.
Imagine when you gank 3 vs 2, you went from mid with higher lvl to help kill lane heroes. You attack with supprise and 2 of your "friends" cast 1 spell and B as quick as possible to the tower. You going to be nuked to death... Isnt a game ruining also?
You cant do nothing... Just start to play hated by everyone "stacked games", becouse with friends you know you may expect help and proper play from your teammates.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 12:01 »
This is a team game. Creators havent tough about stealing...
If you play with people who steal, you cant do nothing. Same goes to "whole game farmers" or "always B" players.
Imagine when you gank 3 vs 2, you went from mid with higher lvl to help kill lane heroes. You attack with supprise and 2 of your "friends" cast 1 spell and B as quick as possible to the tower. You going to be nuked to death... Isnt a game ruining also?
You cant do nothing... Just start to play hated by everyone "stacked games", becouse with friends you know you may expect help and proper play from your teammates.
I don't like stacking ..makes the game too easy, and I don't like it this way. This is mainly the only problem I have encountered on rhis realm/bots. With the things you mentioned, I'm already used to.