Author Topic: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake  (Read 9869 times)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Admin power abuse or maybe mistake
« on: May 30, 2011, 19:52 »
Well i got banned for MH here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,62635.0.html

mod says: " After checking 5 more his games I am 100 % sure u are MHer" --- What games?
                 "You didn't miss one single rune in all those games" - What games? in that game when i play Pudge i dind missed rune becouse i going up and down lane to gank whole game...
                  "Hooking riki in invisi 2 times in a row" - I posted screenshots to explain those situations, in 1st situation we nuked wisp, he wass near me whit low hp, when i started hook to finish him he linked out and i got rikimaru, riki wass behind wisp, if u carefully look those photos u will see what hapened, in situation 2 wass masive battle, troll wass low hp and start going back, i used phase boots to make position for hook, and hooked in fog in direction where trol run, i got riki again invisible ofc i dind use slow and dind kill riki invislible....
                   "You always know when they are Rosh" -- They wass 1 time roshan only and there are screenshot about roshan gank, i saw trol mid who going near roshan, also i saw pig near roshan and thats all in minute 28.. to hard to guess where tehy are whit trol who has decent items. --- CHECK SCREENSHOTS
                    "Using ulti with Zeus when someone is low hp" -- Ofc i use ulti on low hp to get frag, if i use ulti on hero who wasnt invisible for me or something u have to post before bann me for that, am glad to see and explain situations.....
                    "Avoiding ganks" -- There are screenshot when i avoid only one gank in that game, i SAW them coming from up lane, there is screenshot about that.....

If u have smoething more to explain i am here, i have no any kind of cheats, from partibot till now whit that acount, i know louP who wass in that game whit trol, we had no carry, i did my best in that game to win...  played as well and there no any kind of cheat, i hope some decent moderator will check this

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 20:09 »
u move ur ass from mid to roshan at the same time they were attack ok

avoid gang almost 3 games wow super so u r god in dota play right

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 20:11 »
I want to see this games -- easy to explain.. put them here pls whit time, like i  say i know they will go roshan when i saw trol middle in sc
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 20:14 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 20:11 »
MR. doctaspok  check 5 games and u do the same never miss rune always know where it is no wards ok u right its ur game play again avoid gang hock etc... what is this i will check 10 games of u and i will report reven and plz dont spamm with post we will check it and we will get back to ASAP

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 20:14 »
In these games also:

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1879648/smile

Throwing ulti on Luna when she had low hp.Mirana throws arrow on you and you stoped so arrow can pass in front of you.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1867543/rdeu-1-1

Didn't missed one single rune.And one more thing here.U had low hp coz tinker was spamming u and u didn't went to look for rune coz u knew that ursa took it,so u waited 2 more mins for next rune.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1850213/sdeupros-1-9

Again u didn't missed ONE SINGLE RUNE!

So tell me how is that possible?!I never saw someone with that much 'luck'.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 20:16 »
In these games also:

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1879648/smile

Throwing ulti on Luna when she had low hp.Mirana throws arrow on you and you stoped so arrow can pass in front of you.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1867543/rdeu-1-1

Didn't missed one single rune.And one more thing here.U had low hp coz tinker was spamming u and u didn't went to look for rune coz u knew that ursa took it,so u waited 2 more mins for next rune.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1850213/sdeupros-1-9

Again u didn't missed ONE SINGLE RUNE!

So tell me how is that possible?!I never saw someone with that much 'luck'.

Can u pls add time?

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 20:19 »
What time dude?Watch replay,you didn't miss one single rune in every game.

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 20:22 »
u play with pudge in that game min 4 rune was taken by the other team so u didnt go to check cuz u know that he took it so min 7 run was also down what a luck u go for it u didnt go up to check cuz u know also it was down min 9 u go take inv rune and go up and about 3 rune its ok cuz u going from top to down and u check lan its ok but its not lucky no thats what i think in this game so i check more games of u

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 20:29 »
Ok ok easy, there i will explain luna situation, there is screenshoot, i saw luna low hp 150hp, no teleport, no hp regen, nothing, i just w8 for cd ulti and killed, simple, i will explain everything but easy

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 20:32 »
I just want u to explain me all those runes.And most important WHY U DIDN'T GO FOR RUNE WHEN U WERE LOW HP?!You knew that there is no rune coz ursa took it.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 20:40 »
u play with pudge in that game min 4 rune was taken by the other team so u didnt go to check cuz u know that he took it so min 7 run was also down what a luck u go for it u didnt go up to check cuz u know also it was down min 9 u go take inv rune and go up and about 3 rune its ok cuz u going from top to down and u check lan its ok but its not lucky no thats what i think in this game so i check more games of u

When i playing bottle i play phase bots to run around pick up runes and gank.. i cant check every rune in every game to explain, i will explain now ursa situation

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 20:58 »
I just want u to explain me all those runes.And most important WHY U DIDN'T GO FOR RUNE WHEN U WERE LOW HP?!You knew that there is no rune coz ursa took it.

Ofc i know there no rune for this time when ursa took it, i saw ursa whit rune like u can see in this screeshot, lol what u here speak about so lame, u dind even check carefully replay

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 21:08 »
I will check 2-3 more ur games.In all those games u never missed one singe rune dude.How is that possible?

Offline sw33t_girl

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Live Your Dreams!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 21:27 »
I reviewed his order times with parser help. The timing he gave his orders; turning, moving or any other reflex movement were not affected because of any invisible or in FoW units. At least for that particular game, he got a bit lucky with starting runes that's correct, but runes appeared exactly on the places he ganked. I asked myself; if there were -np mode in that game I would follow same paths for gank? Yes I would, so I call it luck. There was nothing in that game which made me say "Omg mh!". Every suspicious movement had it's explanation.  ;)

Edit: I'm talking about this ^^' http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,62635.0.html
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 21:32 by sw33t_girl »

I quit dota :<

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 21:29 »
Docta & ger star check one more game each of u. Search game history for mid chars like sf, butch, strygwyr, alchemist etc. Write your cocnlusions with links and times in rep. Meanwhile ill check those 3 that u posted already.

@alien - if they were wrong u will be unbanned - u just need to wait some.