Author Topic: ff afk  (Read 2089 times)

tardlordnumberone

ff afk
« on: May 25, 2011, 03:37 »
i didnt see in forum topic ff + afk, if i am wrong post me some links. but i saw huge amount afk br same as i was responding before to flame br. to the point.

imagine situation score 24/5 for red team and they dont finishing. green team vote ff for example 3/5. it means 3 green players give up game and stay afk cause they dont see any reason to continue and two green want continue. so one of the two green players who wanted to continue make br about afking that forfeited three players. can it be succesfull ban? cause i think that after using command ff (forfeit = lost, waste, fine etc.) u accept your lost and it means game over for you and from my point of view shouldnt be banable. or am i wrong?

mostly 90perc. are played pub games and it is obvious that u ll meet sometimes really imbazors so u dont want to continue with them. if u didnt get my example i ll resume it. after u accept lost (ff), can u stay afk and do not continue with those teamplayers?  if others want continue so let them continue, but for you is game over cause that command means that. (not banable)

ff command is abused nowdays from every player and this is one of the most important commands in game... = lost and quit. so using him should cost more psr than usually but that's another story. 

Offline n3cr0m4n

• Pro Member
  • De ce ti-e frica de moarte, cand toata lumea moare
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ff afk
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:08 »
Doesnt matter if you forfeit , all your team members that are in game need to forfeit, other way you can be banned for beeing afk.

To understand, !ff doesnt give you the right to go afk when you want, this will be anather way to ruin games, about playng whit noobs, none stop you to check your team, if you dont like it leave whille you are in lobby, if host start to fast and you dont know anyone in your team just leave during cooldown.

More Splits please, :)

P.S. i dont care if it is spit or splits :)

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20 »
the other team can finish when they want or 3 hours later after u told them so and just cuz u are noob who wants to !ff doesn't mean your team members want to maybe u could win the game.  8)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:45 »
I saw this many times. But that 2 players usually find out there is no chance to win because enemy often stands near your fountain and try to get more and more kills so you can't even move. In this case I buy tangos and hide as far as possible. If enemy see they can't get more kills they finish.
But there are another cases - 3 of 5 !ff when team lost in team battle and now barracks being destroyed. In this case I don't forfeit because loosing barracks on 1 line doen't mean that we've lost. Also my mates can see we can still win and if they go afk I !ff and go report them.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:58 »
U cant force anyone to ff, as person above me said, u can buy tangos or qb to go deeper withing forest and u will not die and feed other team with better stats :P
Sometime u can win in situation when 2 sides are pushed, destroyed barracks etc, u can still win, dont give up hope too soon.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 13:02 »
When I use !ff, that means for me that game is over. I see no point of giving them any frags. Nobody can force me to play obviously lost game...

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 13:10 »
well you have to play til all type !ff or you get ban  ;D

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 13:19 »
well you have to play til all type !ff or you get ban  ;D
Not always.. It depends, there are various situations... If afking doesnt affect the game outcome, you can afk :)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 13:23 »
i just dont understand people, they join game and they afk wtF? if u dont have time for play, dont enter games.

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 16:42 »
NOTES: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.

If we feel you haven't done the right thing, you will be banned. We act on the rules. You are just trying to avoid it.

tardlordnumberone

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 20:09 »
NOTES: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.

If we feel you haven't done the right thing, you will be banned. We act on the rules. You are just trying to avoid it.

so if u feel... very commonplace. i feel sick (or some1 pissed me) today so i am in bad mood (ban for all). why would i try avoid it? let's solve situation here:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,62113.0.html?PHPSESSID=8a4ee086c8cfc7dbc39f6fba5c7ca153

pro (according to psr goes afk as it is written). this isnt noob rage afk he just know what will come with these teammates if he really went afk. and he is banned for three days.

and he maybe stopped playing "3: he stop play maybe at 10min and just stay near fountain till end.." if he did that he reached imba level 14 after 10 minutes bigger than our banrequester. was he really afk? i didnt see replay.

i dont feel (if u judge br as u wrote about feeling) this  like sufficient. if u reach high psr get away from comp when lobby is not full and host put imbazor !balance u ll wake up next to the noobs cause your psr is too high... pro are banned noobs continue with requests. flame request and afk requests are here like plague, u should settle mantinels not me.

t.

Offline n3cr0m4n

• Pro Member
  • De ce ti-e frica de moarte, cand toata lumea moare
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 21:32 »
Doesnt matter how good your are, if you brake rulles you get banned, as many people sayd till now, if you dont like team leave when you are in lobby.

More Splits please, :)

P.S. i dont care if it is spit or splits :)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 02:18 »
Everything explained - bottom line = you mus not afk even you vote for ff,you can avoid getting killed.

/lock

If you want reopen pls send PM