Author Topic: votekick the host and switch mode and 4v5  (Read 866 times)

Offline mysto_gan

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
votekick the host and switch mode and 4v5
« on: May 24, 2011, 07:45 »
i wont repeat the same story that i got banned b/c i lagged while i was host so lets  go to topic :-

since 1.26 we saw many ppl have gproxy (we can say most of them) and sometimes they lag lttle bit and they enter again (and sometimes they lag too much and they votekicked) so that aint a problem and they lose psr but the real problem is if the host is the one who is lagging .. so he cant be votekicked and it will anooy all the players around and the only thing they can do is either rmk or wait him to reconnect again (it happened to me once and i got banned AND I DIDNT MEAN IT) so idc if i was votekicked b/c they have right about that so solution?we should able to kick the host

the other topic is that can i know why switch mode is off? if its b/c it ruin the psr system idc but i just wonder and even though at 3v5 autoban is off but we play for fun or for stats? ..just switch and play happily 4v4

the last topic is that i saw many times ppl leave after minute 6 or 7 or 8 and it becomes 4v5 from beginning so i suggest that autoban is off from min 10 not from min 5 and about ladder stats in 3v5 it should be off from min 20 not 15 tnx