Author Topic: G-proxy and ban problem  (Read 3499 times)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
G-proxy and ban problem
« on: May 23, 2011, 16:45 »
I played this game http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1863933/areupro-1 and got problem whit my vga card, then i got PC restart, i posted unban request here http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,61934.0.html
and they say that i must have g-proxy instaled to get unbanned, well

i got pc restart and cant renter in game whit g-proxy

i have g-proxy instaled whit 1.26a but i cant play whit g-proxy becouse i got mass dc (Win7 x64 and some wireles network may be problem dunno)

i no need g-proxy becouse i dont have network and dc problems...

So i cant be unbanned?

Offline mysto_gan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: G-proxy and ban problem
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 16:56 »
i seriesly want to know who put qell_buraa an admin ... cause he banned me for no reason just the way u cant get unbanned for reason .......

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 17:20 »
Maybe post some link which can prove your story about you got banned unfair,dont post nonsense posts.

About gproxy = Try PM some of mods to tell your problem and try to visit ebnet for tech support.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 17:28 »
Maybe post some link which can prove your story about you got banned unfair,dont post nonsense posts.

About gproxy = Try PM some of mods to tell your problem and try to visit ebnet for tech support.

Maybe score in game can prove that i dind left game (3-1 in minute 8) http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1863933/areupro-1 that one death wass suicide techie.. it wass very funy game for me, maybe that all games can prove something http://playdota.eu/stats/player/1/a.l.i.e.n

i played on partibot lol till now

Offline mysto_gan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 17:33 »
alien since i totally know how u feel i already reported that admin since he banned me for no reason ... i pmed mrniceguy and nv thug and i hope they will take care of it

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 17:38 »
Can a forum mod lock this topic pls?
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 17:38 »
Alien you explained all , i asked for this other dude.

Also this is about problem with DC

If you want to coomplain write to mrniceguy and ek0.Any more comments on this will be deleted. Only posts about aliens problem will be valid.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 17:40 by Icy-Svinja »

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 17:50 »
omg i cant play whit g-proxy becouse i got disconect, i have win7 x64 and some wireles network i dont know what is problem but i can play only normaly whit no gproxy, i have gproxy witch i get whit new 1.26a patch but gproxy wont work normaly on my pc... thats all, i will say again i got vga problem and pc freeze then restart, i dont know what is a problem to unban me, am not leaver, i have many games here etc... i will try to fix problem whit gproxy but am saying again in that game where i got vga problem gproxy cant help... so do what u want

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 17:57 »
omg i cant play whit g-proxy becouse i got disconect, i have win7 x64 and some wireles network i dont know what is problem but i can play only normaly whit no gproxy, i have gproxy witch i get whit new 1.26a patch but gproxy wont work normaly on my pc
If you need help with gproxy:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,61384.0.html
Or check forum.

I also have Win 7 64bit and wireless net and I'm OK.

Signature by Rocka

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 18:03 »
Well i dont know what to say, there no reason for me to play w/o gproxy, its problem only becouse i can play only whit normal conect to bnet

whatever

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 18:11 »
omg i cant play whit g-proxy becouse i got disconect, i have win7 x64 and some wireles network i dont know what is problem but i can play only normaly whit no gproxy, i have gproxy witch i get whit new 1.26a patch but gproxy wont work normaly on my pc... thats all, i will say again i got vga problem and pc freeze then restart, i dont know what is a problem to unban me, am not leaver, i have many games here etc... i will try to fix problem whit gproxy but am saying again in that game where i got vga problem gproxy cant help... so do what u want

I did not ask to repeat yourself ^^

Offline mysto_gan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 18:16 »
like qule said if someone can lock this thread so he do it b/c it seems that head moderaters r not responsible and they seriesly dont care about their job as admins so it seems that only solution is just making new accounts since admins have the right to ban and unban like they want without any responsible or someone higher (like head moderaters) is responisble on them (im only talk about qule buraa and mrniceguy) the other admins r ok with me

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 18:33 »
mysto_gan I see you don't like mods here because you get banned (for afk, item stealing, you said you have more accounts and you still wonder that you get ban?) so you befriend every1 who has any problem with them. Don't break the rules and you will be ok. You are not banned anymore so gl&hf.

Now to a.l.i.e.n
I see you get ban when your PC restarted and in this case gproxy couldn't help you but get the gproxy. You can have good connection but it doesn't mean there won't be any problem in future.

Signature by Rocka

Offline [maMa]dr4z4

• Advanced Member
  • Fear is big business!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 18:55 »
Download this:
framework 3.5 : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&displaylang=en
and this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84
+ new euroloader = no problems.
Mods are confused when it comes to this problem so they just do nothing. In the rule book there is noting about unbaning when there is some tehnical problem. No gproxy- ban! Live with it. Like they say go create new account and play if you want to. Poor guys dont have time for this crap.
Funny part is that this new mod didnt even had time to read unban request and if he did it he would realize that you  said your computer restarted, wich happens sometimes to anyone and that is enough for unban.
But no, he goes "!denied get gproxy." and his job is over, go to next victim. Just magnificent!
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
Jerry lee lewis was the devil
Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that I could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Offline mysto_gan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 18:59 »
mysto_gan I see you don't like mods here because you get banned (for afk, item stealing, you said you have more accounts and you still wonder that you get ban?) so you befriend every1 who has any problem with them. Don't break the rules and you will be ok. You are not banned anymore so gl&hf.

Now to a.l.i.e.n
I see you get ban when your PC restarted and in this case gproxy couldn't help you but get the gproxy. You can have good connection but it doesn't mean there won't be any problem in future.

astaroth u have mental problems or what? if u watched replay of the game u talk about u will c that clock was the real afker we were both trapped inside base b/c es trap us using his first skill and im talking about the other game where i got banned for nothing and i say mrniceguy is not responsible guy b/c he didnt care about the pm i sent to him and he said go apologize to buraa so he may give u 1 more chance which is a result of not responsible admin