Author Topic: Unban requests  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Capri

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban requests
« on: May 07, 2011, 17:10 »
I wonder why the administrators are not doing their job for 2 days. Unban colum is full of unfinished unban requests and no1 is doing nothing abouth that. I hope that there is good reason for it.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban requests
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 17:18 »
Please read topic posted today and even yesterday. You will get unbaned when admin comes online.

Offline Capri

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 17:28 »
Some players are unbaned, that mean that some admins are there but they are not doing their jobs.

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 17:41 »
Some players are unbaned, that mean that some admins are there but they are not doing their jobs.
Those players are the ones that are friends with mods, or mods themselves (like NightStalker, totally and others). We sample mortals just have to wait 24h+ to get unbanned...
However bot still seems to be unfixed so i guess that if many were unbanned they would get banned again and make even more chaos in here... Lets just wait and hope its fixed by tonight
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 17:43 »
Those players are the ones that are friends with mods, or mods themselves (like NightStalker, totally and others). We sample mortals just have to wait 24h+ to get unbanned...
However bot still seems to be unfixed so i guess that if many were unbanned they would get banned again and make even more chaos in here... Lets just wait and hope its fixed by tonight
nightstalker ain't mod
and give me link of topic when someone was unbanned that was solved before yours

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 18:10 »
nightstalker ain't mod
and give me link of topic when someone was unbanned that was solved before yours

Please, please, PLEASE first think twice before posting and check out some facts. First of all i wrote "Mods and friends of mods". Second of all Night was unbanned minutes or somewhat after the bann. Not that i have anything against it, totally is his friend and it is normal that he will get unbanned first. If i had a mod friend he would do the same thing for me lol.
Read the post up. Some examaples by this guy. I was just saying that not all of us can be unbanned now i just hope its done before like 8.00 or sth...

And lol capri 50% of ur link are not at all about the massive shutdown and bans. U just failed...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 18:12 by Dell.Lanceus »
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 18:35 »
i checked 30 posts no unban request so plz don't shit

Offline Nonnative

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 18:46 »
they should get more mods to get this stuff sorted out

a.k.a. Nonnative . . Lurking Since 2007

Offline Capri

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 18:57 »
I wrote generaly about unban requests, not just for massive shutdown. Just look at unban colum and all will be clear to you.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 21:43 »
I wrote generaly about unban requests, not just for massive shutdown. Just look at unban colum and all will be clear to you.
generaly every unban request is solved 24h max last unanswared unban request is 2 days old because of shutdowns there are mass unban requests

Offline niflheimx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 21:58 »
capri i agree with u but the most important problem is fixing the bot...

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 22:21 »
I wonder why the administrators are not doing their job for 2 days. Unban colum is full of unfinished unban requests and no1 is doing nothing abouth that. I hope that there is good reason for it.

dude, you create panic for nothing
bot is offline anyway
is it will be any difference ifyou get unbanned in 1minute from now??
just have patience as we all do...!!!!

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 22:46 »
Get gproxy or keep waiting....

Offline tightrope

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 23:15 »
meh, i got banned once for 2 days and i can honestly say it's better to wait for ban to expire rather than rely on admins, only chuck norris can get unbanned without being friends with the admins