Poll

should pd.eu have its own "pd.eu dota top 10 weekly" ?

yes oh yes !
25 (65.8%)
no... =="
8 (21.1%)
idk man.. im high and i forget to bring a towel..
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: May 11, 2011, 01:11

Author Topic: pd.eu should make a video excerpt of best dota replays weekly  (Read 5604 times)

Offline Monkey^D^Luffy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i just saw this video on youtube, its called dota weekly top 10. i think pd.eu should do the same for its dota community. im pretty sure we got sick plays like those. too bad if we dont get it posted for everyone else to see nor study them.

tht youtube link im talking about:

i say lets start a campaign to bring this up people !

Offline SharpMind

• View Profile
    • Awards

It can work only if it will be "top 10 weekly noob series". It would become really popular srsly, cuz scenes like es bottle going mid (shame it happend in my team) are common here.

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wodota wannabe? Noone can be like wodota, soz. Not even gosugamers.net, they also failed at this :P
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline LecitinTT

• View Profile
    • Awards
true, noone can do videos like this guy :)

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
it would be nice to add a command like !crazy --->
Quote from: ***
!crazy - mark a time in the replay so we know something interesting happened there
best append a description of what exactly you're referring to behind the command, e.g.
!crazy Pudge threw techies in a brawl of enemies and techies got rampage out of his suicide

i will make a dota video when i get a new pc ( bcs my pc is tooo slow, now when i render a video my pc gives some piiiiip sounds )

Would be really crazy if pudge learned how to throw...
But on topic, imagine the number of !crazy scenes that anyone making the vid would have to review... Every idiot would consider his tripple kill crazy + that would lead to the appearance of the !crazy spammers , so we would have 2-3 !crazies per game at the least, which kinda fails.

Offline Juggernaut99

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!crazy - mark a time in the replay so we know something interesting happened there
best append a description of what exactly you're referring to behind the command, e.g.
!crazy Pudge threw techies in a brawl of enemies and techies got rampage out of his suicide

i will make a dota video when i get a new pc ( bcs my pc is tooo slow, now when i render a video my pc gives some piiiiip sounds )

Would be really crazy if pudge learned how to throw...
But on topic, imagine the number of !crazy scenes that anyone making the vid would have to review... Every idiot would consider his tripple kill crazy + that would lead to the appearance of the !crazy spammers , so we would have 2-3 !crazies per game at the least, which kinda fails.
you described what i thought! gj...
+1

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards

LooollllooollloollllooolllooolllLLLL, just do it yourself in a paper with a fu**ing pencil.
Something like:
min 15
min 27.30

Extreme difficulty? ;D ;D ;D
BB

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hehe, it would be nice but it will not happen. WoDota isnt 1 guy making those video, there are more people working on it, and if you can find people here who will do that, good luck.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Well you are wrong a little bit :D
check this out!

this dude make's the best dota video's
for me :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 16:11 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hehe, it would be nice but it will not happen. WoDota isnt 1 guy making those video, there are more people working on it, and if you can find people here who will do that, good luck.
You, zonik, cro[Egde] and me :D

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
/delete
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 16:11 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
sorry wrong quote!
my message goes on LecitinTT
Use button Modify and delete it.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You, zonik, cro[Egde] and me :D
I have 0.0 knowledge on how to make videos ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have 0.0 knowledge on how to make videos ;D
If you learned how to make sigs, you'll learn how make videos ;)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have used photoshop for a little while before, but with making videos I just don't know where to start.
The first thing that annoys me hard time is not being able to skip to the minute you want to see at replay, so that is where my story already ended for making videos :P
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you