Author Topic: Runes dropped  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Runes dropped
« on: May 22, 2010, 20:03 »
I have had several times when runes have dropped out of the bottle. It usualy happens when I'm using Skill (hook, or I was in hex) and rune tries to relief it self, but insted of rune using it self it drops on the ground in the midle of map. Have you ever had same situation?

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Runes dropped
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 20:06 »
Yes, there was a guide on youtube, but with Puck on how to drop runes for teammates on ground, it is not a bug, it is a trick, but i don`t know how to make use of it, never tried it...

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 20:09 »
Well I did it about 5 times with pudge when using hook, and one time rhasta hexed me and I dropped invis, then rhasta took it and ran away ...

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 20:25 »
Lol looks like you got pwned... So it is like this: when you use hook if you have bottled rune it just drops ?? hmm maybe that is a bug afterall, because you can use ulti after and then use the stored invi for example and be invisible...
I wanna see what others would think of this...

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 20:29 »
There are many ways to do this.
A way to drop a fake rune is to cast Astral Imprisonment on a unit with Linkens Sphere's buff and a fake rune will drop.
It will have the effect of a Double Damage rune and will look like a Double Damage Rune, but you can not take it.

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 21:39 »
There are many ways to do this.
A way to drop a fake rune is to cast Astral Imprisonment on a unit with Linkens Sphere's buff and a fake rune will drop.
It will have the effect of a Double Damage rune and will look like a Double Damage Rune, but you can not take it.

This is fake rune and I'm talking about real runes dropped

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 21:48 »
Noo ek0 you get it wrong... I will find that video and post it, it was with Puck and Linken Sphere, then Puck bottles a rune and then moves and uses invulnurability spell and all of the sudden the rune is droped and the linken sphere is doing a cooldown, something like it was avoiding a spell but i don`t know if it is possible now in the newer versions..Now i don`t remember if the rune was then used but i think it was, because after that they explained how it can be usefull for your teammates...

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 23:35 »
i don`t know if it is possible now in the newer versions.

yep, had runes droped in this version too. Last time was yesterday

Offline hotbarbecue

• Advanced Member
  • ♫ Cucurucucuuuu ♪♫
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 21:31 »
If you are SK with bottle, you pick a rune in your bottle, you wait 1min59, and you impale exactly at the 2'00 mark, you'll drop the rune.

If you are any hero with a rune in your bottle, you don't use the rune, and you get impaled by NA exactly 2'00 after you picked that rune, you'll drop it.

nab topic, close it!

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 21:31 »
If you are SK with bottle, you pick a rune in your bottle, you wait 1min59, and you impale exactly at the 2'00 mark, you'll drop the rune.

If you are any hero with a rune in your bottle, you don't use the rune, and you get impaled by NA exactly 2'00 after you picked that rune, you'll drop it.

nab topic, close it!

there are many ways not just impale ...

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 21:37 »

nab topic, close it!
There are no nab topics, just nab readers and nab posters...

I agree with TAdas...

Offline miki002

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 20:32 »
i was playing pudge, got doomed and the rune (reg) just droped there...probably rune was timed out whyle i was silenced by doom, so instead of activating, it just droped..

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 20:35 »
So we can make conclusion that rune drops when player is ilvurnelable or dissabled when having rune in your bottle and it's trying to relief it self.

Case closed.