Author Topic: What is Castiele doing as Hacks Moderator  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Sir_Hammurabi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is Castiele doing as Hacks Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 01:31 »
Castiele for goodness sake. This is what i'm doing right now, trying to help the community to get rid off a mhacker. why do you think that i'm reporting it for? i'm reporting a mhacker with great proofs of it and you don't have knowledge to confirm it and you are making wrong decision that makes me and my friends feel bad. how people should feel, when they report people and they're right that somebody is cheating and you are making wrong decision. i think you've got an ego problem. if you did something good to the community - great, but if you are doing something wrong why is it so hard to just say i'm sorry. do you really need to defend yourself by saying how great you are and how much you did to the community anyway? If you keep doing that you will lose in people's eyes rather than the other way around. at the moment i think that you are completely incompetent person. sorry
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:33 by Sir_Hammurabi »

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 10:38 »
I told you to mind your own business is that hard to understand?and on this way you dont helping to community at all...and ill explain you  why,cuz u are oversmart,did you ever mind why quickpvp ban is delayed? and all his friends mhers arround him banned?before that shity pvp they had some tags like [aa],i banned most of them...they stoped to play and made a new accounts with tag pvp,i banned them also,same story happen again they changed their tags in 1453,if you search 1453 here on pd forum you can see how many is banned for mh,pls visit this link http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,56585.msg176474.html#msg176474.maybe this link will open your eyes?Banning one little hacker will not change anything on this community cuz every third user is hacker and almost every player used mh in past or using now...you must have atleast 12,13 years or you think like some hard kiddoe,judging by your posts,do you feel still you helping  community,but delaying ban for user who is connected with group of friends(mhers) is much better and usefull way to trace them and ban them one by one.And look now quickpvp is banned,he will change ip and come with new name and new tag,and your really think he will stop with hacking?you really think we solved problem(i know you thinking that)?you really think you rid of him?what if i tell you quickpvp have 8 accounts more and you know only that one?Dude u arent stupid,ill tell you again with big letters and bold.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 15:43 by castiele »

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 16:27 »
support castiele

Sir_Hammurabi , another fail topic
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline BugMeNot

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 16:29 »
+1 castiele

Offline Sir_Hammurabi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 16:33 »
before you open such a useless topic  ask castiele why he denied it ...

Before you post such a useless post ask me if i haven't already done it ... If you want to troll, please find a different thread. Thank you, good bye

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 16:40 »
you mad bro ?
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline Sir_Hammurabi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 17:02 »
OK, let's summarize everything up.
I've made a ban mhack request. it got denied without a reason given. on a private conversation with castiele he told me:

"Re: why?
« Sent to: Sir_Hammurabi on: March 16, 2011, 08:20 pm »
Listen i check alot games from that guy quickpvp and he didnt made any unvalid action..."

now he's saying:
"i watch them and that replay and didnt found solid proofs about mhing,even i banned some of members with clan tag"pvp"about another game with dark seer to be honest i ignored and didnt watched replay,cuz he made mistake with first one..."
"Please find patience,very soon we will reinforce our teams and we will ban all those cheaters..."

I told you to mind your own business is that hard to understand?

this is what I'm doing now by posting this thread. trying to find if it's normal here. you completely didn't check quickpvp or you are a really lame mh moderator (no offense), because proofs where obvious even if you missed them it is easy to find more, but you didn't bother. and now you are suggesting that you know that he's using a mh, and saying that:

I told you to mind your own business is that hard to understand?and on this way you dont helping to community at all...and ill explain you  why,cuz u are oversmart,did you ever mind why quickpvp ban is delayed?

delayed???????? let me remind you, that you've denied it and closed it

Banning one little hacker will not change anything on this community cuz every third user is hacker and almost every player used mh in past or using now...you must have atleast 12,13 years or you think like some hard kiddoe,judging by your posts,do you feel still you helping  community,but delaying ban for user who is connected with group of friends(mhers) is much better and usefull way to trace them and ban them one by one.And look now quickpvp is banned,he will change ip and come with new name and new tag,and your really think he will stop with hacking?you really think we solved problem(i know you thinking that)?you really think you rid of him?

so you are saying that, of course he's got a mh, but you didn't ban him, because it's easier to trace his friends.

well, you changed your statements everytime you said something and they don't cover each other.  so have you got these proofs, or not? so where are you lying? choose one that suits you. since i posted mh ban request 2 months passed... he played 198 games and he manage to finish a season without a ban. i think it's pretty sad view of the situation, of your lies, how you deal with your job and how you are responding to your wrong decisions. imo this is unacceptable and you are incompetent person for hack moderator position.

well. great job. +1 support to Castiele. this is how weeedooo it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 17:13 by Sir_Hammurabi »

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 00:40 »
Hammurabi i thought u are smart man,but now i see its pointless to explain you some things,enjoy in games,bye

Offline Sir_Hammurabi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 12:55 »
please read what you've told me few times and tell me that it makes sense.

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 13:06 »
sir u really are dumb...support for castiele :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 13:10 »
No, I agree with hamurabi, demote castiele he mass noob, gg no re. :D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 13:46 »
Locked.