Author Topic: Flaming is not FLAMING  (Read 4755 times)

Offline Sphinix

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flaming is not FLAMING
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:12 »
Hi
noobs,retards,morons,cunts,pricks,idiots,assholes,imbeciles and so on and so on. No I didnt insulted you I just told you your "classification". So everyone can say these words becouse they are not insults. You can write these words as many times as you like and you will not be banned because they are "classification". Yea it is catchy "retard is not insult it is classification".....What we got now? We dont have flaming anymore we got players classifying other players . More and more players classify....

Lets call fire "comfy place".....How many of you would go in that "comfy place"??? If it smells like shit, tastes like shit(no i didnt tasted it), looks like shit.....it is GUESS FUCKING WHAT!?! SHIT? No how could I be so stupid it is a rose?

I sometimes share pc with my 7 year old brother and language that people/childern are allowed to use here is worrying.  He used to leave games when someone was insulting him and he was banned constantly and flamer wasnt because "it was classification".This is spiraling out of control. All you internet warriors and tough guys who flame and use that kind of language would end up with broken legs if  you would behave in the street that way.

Any noob, retard, moron, cunt,prick, idiot, asshole, imbecile etc. who belives in this crap is all those things.*

You have been classified!

*maybe not noob.
**I didnt mean to insult anyone.

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Flaming is not FLAMING
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 06:29 »
!support

Something will be done on this behalf.

Offline opa_bato[o.0]

• wub wub wub prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:17 »
in my opinion, flame is pretty much anything offensive(well, maybe not "noob"), so i agree with sphinix
bored i am

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 10:10 »
personally i dont mind noob/retard. Other words are banable for me.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 11:52 »
!support

why cant u add to new bot automute command? if he says any of those words, bot automutes him. 1st time for 10 sec, 2nd time few minutes, 3rd time 10 minutes, and 4th perma mute till end of the game?

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 12:21 »
!support

why cant u add to new bot automute command? if he says any of those words, bot automutes him. 1st time for 10 sec, 2nd time few minutes, 3rd time 10 minutes, and 4th perma mute till end of the game?

Automute is a stupid suggestion imo, eg. when i play with my friends we talk about some real life events, some of those words might end up in this conversation and obstruct it, or we could just be calling each other names for fun, and would get automuted.

And as for the original idea, i agree, people get banned for one insult that involves someones mother, sister, nationality etc. I find that far less irritating than someone calling his whole team idiot, noob, retard the whole game, thus irritating other players and forcing them to make mistakes, drawing away attention from the game etc.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 12:33 »
!support

Automute is a stupid suggestion imo, eg. when i play with my friends we talk about some real life events, some of those words might end up in this conversation and obstruct it, or we could just be calling each other names for fun, and would get automuted.

And as for the original idea, i agree, people get banned for one insult that involves someones mother, sister, nationality etc. I find that far less irritating than someone calling his whole team idiot, noob, retard the whole game, thus irritating other players and forcing them to make mistakes, drawing away attention from the game etc.
if u r friends use teamspeak, skype... ???
is dota the place where u talk?
go to nearby caffee bar or disco and chat there, dota is place where u play dota, u know...

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 14:25 »
!support

u wana play a game where everyone is muted o_O ?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 16:00 »
personally i dont mind noob/retard. Other words are banable for me.

I agree with raven and mybe just mybe even idiot is not a flame, but that really depends of situation.

Anyhow for rest of the words I would ban anyone who is using them.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 16:36 »
!support

if u dont curse u wont be muted..
and games without flamers are really rare these days...

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 16:42 »
i get pissed all the time :D and i use noob ,retard, idiot but they start first so returning flame is no big deal..if you flame each other than flame  ,but when i chilled i just ignore and keep sayin u r the man bro.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 17:25 »
i get pissed all the time :D and i use noob ,retard, idiot but they start first so returning flame is no big deal..if you flame each other than flame  ,but when i chilled i just ignore and keep sayin u r the man bro.

for a flamewar always 2 needed

!support

if u dont curse u wont be muted..
and games without flamers are really rare these days...
kay bro , so u wana risik mutes ?

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1584983/dota-sd-pros-1-fast-13

[SSFF]Monster (Allies)    si idiot?
[SSFF]Monster (All)    die bitch
[SSFF]Monster (Allies)    e kurac
[SSFF]Monster (Allies)    ma pusi mi ga grujo

alrdy perma muted

[SSFF]Monster (Allies)    jebem ti sitno zito!

and what do u think about this :
you fail at smth and you say ; kako sam glup or jebem ti and ...        bot will count it as a flame and you ll get muted
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 17:27 by dRagoLjuB »

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 17:39 »
idiot, mute 10 sec
die bitch, 2 mins
kurac , pusi, itd bot doesnt recognize
kapish?

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 17:44 »
i think they will add other language flames too lol

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 18:06 »
i think they will add other language flames too lol
but thats my normal conversation. if i knew there was automute i'd be more polite.
and people will be more polite if there was automute, not only me.